#1 Play4Fun

Play4Fun

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Fandom:
    legend of Zelda

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:07 PM

A girl in my class in my first year in High School. I really liked her but back then I was...really ugly ( mostly because of bad acne). She was so pretty.

One day I was home thinking about her and I wrote a love letter and poem for her. I carried them to school the next day but didn't plan to give them to her. I showed it to my friend in class and he...took them and gave them to her.

I could hear her and her friends giggling in the back of the class. :oops: She wasn't really taking it seriously. The letter was passed around to a few of the students at the back, then she carried it up to the teacher to show it to her. The teacher read and had a private talk with her. probably told her she should tell me whether or not she liked me because for me to do something liked that must mean I really liked her.

She went back to her her seat with a soft kind of flattered look her face. At lunchtime she told me she just wanted to be friends. *sigh* :cry:

Ironically, a few weeks after she got a crush on me but by then I was over her. :lol:

This is the only part of the poem i remember:

I walked into the class and saw you

i could not believe such beauty could be true

When I saw you my heart gave a thump

Then it jolted and began to pump

i wanted to tell you i love you but I saw no chance\

Of a girl like you even giving me a sideway glance

Yeah, I was quite the little poet.

The letter was something about me wanting her to be my boo. Probably because that was around the time Usher's 'My boo' song came out.
You know what guys?
It's amazing how the the human mind does not process the the fact I used the word "the" twice in a row in this sentence.

#2 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:56 PM

XD Nice poem, if I were a girl... Well, I wouldn't be offended for sure.

But that must have been so embarrassing :D
I could never write something like that without having an urge to burn it so no one finds out after :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#3 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:05 PM

Yeah, definitely........only one person knows my first crush. not telling!!!! hehehe
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#4 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:19 PM

Oh yeah, I remember that song...

Unfortunately I was never that inspired to write a poem for my first crush :D .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#5 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:45 PM

Eh... Demons of he'll don't have first crushes. XD.

Ok, yes I have had one before. I don't focus on this stuff anymore though, for I am too busy for such a silly feeling. I hang out with girls and stuff sometimes though.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#6 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:57 AM

There was this one girl in primary school (YES WHEN I WAS A INNOCENT WIDDLE KIDDEE SHUT UP) with whom I'd spend quite some time. People even say I'd hide behind curtains to secretly hold her hand, but I know I was too uncreative at the time to think of something like that. Even if I were, I don't remember having any strong feelings for her, so...

As for my first real crush... it was a guy about my age, whom I knew from another forum. It was something like two years ago,
He was quite a troubled mind, and I've always wanted to help people in distress. I wrote him a poem once (mildly long), as well as dedicate a comic strip to him on his birthday.
I also liked the idea of IM roleplaying cute things - nothing inappropriate, because that wasn't his thing. I enjoyed putting a few jokes here and there in our RPs, making my charry act stupid or make silly things happen. That acted as practice for the jokes I'd later imagine for my writings (see WERE in my DeviantART gallery).

Right now, I can't figure out which girl or guy I could try my luck with. I could ask someone in my college out, but I'm not sure who'd bother giving it a try.

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#7 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:06 PM

Ive edited this post because it was used against me in an argument with Homer Fanboy, who is also my friend. There was no option to delete it, so i just wrote this over it.

Edited by bartman2, 14 May 2011 - 06:31 AM.

Posted Image
Like a Boss

#8 raney150

raney150

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:44 AM

My first crush was in 5th or 6th grade on a friend I had had since 2nd grade. I admitted I liked her in 7th grade and went to a dance with her. But I couldn't get myself to dance with her for some reason.

Then I felt stupid. We were still friends for a while and I still liked her until about 8th or 9th grade. That was my biggest crush EVER! Actually it's about my only crush on someone I didn't date, well only big crush.

#9 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:02 AM

Ironically, a few weeks after she got a crush on me but by then I was over her. :lol:

I face palmed at that, you got over her that fast...well you were young. How did you find out that she had a crush on you?

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#10 Oath2Dario

Oath2Dario

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Disney

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:47 AM

I've had plenty of infatuations before. I beleive I've only had two real crushes. One in 6th grade adn one going on right now (I'm a Freshmen btw)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 shabu

shabu

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOCTOR WHO N' YOSHI dont need more

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:26 PM

i only love myself 0_0 lawl
Posted Image

#12 Paper Isam

Paper Isam

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Paper Mario and others.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

Posted Image

#13 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:04 PM

My Best friend that's a girl.
Posted Image

#14 GwJumpman

GwJumpman

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:
    Team Fortress 2

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:10 PM

I can't remember what my first crush actually was. It's been too long. All I know is I've not pursued any women other than one that pursued me, so that doesn't really count. I'm an introvert and on top of that I have low self-esteem. I can't even bring myself to ask.

FOREVER ALONE

Nah

#15 tman23

tman23

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:12 AM

my first crush was 3rd grade on some girl in my class i was so shy i could barely talk to her. xD
Posted Image

#16 Play4Fun

Play4Fun

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Fandom:
    legend of Zelda

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:57 AM

I face palmed at that, you got over her that fast...well you were young. How did you find out that she had a crush on you?

Her friends told me.
You know what guys?
It's amazing how the the human mind does not process the the fact I used the word "the" twice in a row in this sentence.

#17 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Assassin's Creed

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:35 AM

Uhm, I started liking this girl in 5th grade, but I never made a move. However, last year she showed interest and asked me. Turns out she's a real bit*h, now I hate her :D

Edited by Wix, 20 June 2011 - 09:36 AM.

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

i still love marina :'(

#18 GwJumpman

GwJumpman

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:
    Team Fortress 2

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:21 PM

That's how you do it Wix.

Anyway, I have a curse where only weird girls seem to like me. Because of that, I've not been in many relationships except one. That one was alright, but because I didn't get a chance to be in other relationships, I had no clue what I was doing so she dumped me.

Ungrateful little bi.....

Nah

#19 Oni-Link

Oni-Link

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Fandom:
    Phantasy star,Kingdom hearts,pokemon,Loz

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:55 PM

He was Dark...tan...handsom...Very sexy Man he was...those eyes he had...his hair...the smirk he made...the way he walked...oh wait thats myself :o

first crush was in Pre-K and kindergarden. her name was Jennifer,but for some reason at the time when i was a little kid,my mind was like a Immature Mini version of a perv,wihtout the Knowledge of Sex existing.i use to name everything after her,including a girl in this game i played.the weird part is,i actually had a leg fetish,so i would play Physical games with her just to touch them....Yeah,weird i know,and the leg fetish stopped around 2 grade :P
I Think one day i told her i liked her and gave her crayons and my stuffed animal,next thing you know,she steals it from me before i even gave it,and lied and told the teacher someone else took it,after that i just ignored her,and she never figured out why i hated her in the class.Oh Love...it hurts :D :P

Offtopic story: i use to touch everyones Legs as a little boy :/ and Drool while saying "mmmm i love your beautiful legs"
Posted Image

#20 ThePumpkinKing

ThePumpkinKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Fandom:
    Spider-Man, Professor Layton

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

My second grade friend. When I first saw here I started
to blush and I tripped on my backpack. She helped me up and I thought I could melt. :) (gleaming eyes)
Recently Watched Movies: The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man (Favorite of this year), The Avengers.

Current Games I'm Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Okami HD, LittleBigPlanet

What I'm Geeking Out For This Month: The Amazing Spider-Man DVD Release, and of course, The WiiU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!