7 replies to this topic

#1 Ramon3MR

Ramon3MR

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

Posted Image

Here's a comprehensive analysis piece by Justin Weinblatt regarding the Wii U's launch line-up and how it compares to past launches....pretty cool article.

http://gotgame.com/2...nsive-analysis/

Edited by Ramon3MR, 10 November 2012 - 09:07 AM.

#2 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

Wow, that was an interesting read. Thanks for linking to it.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#3 Shogo

Shogo

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

Interesting article. After last years E3 I was excited about the Wii U, but then after this years E3 I was disappointed. At E3 when Reggie said they were showing 23 games (or whatever the number was) I was hoping for a Metroid game or at least a Zelda HD game to be shown but they didn't show anything that appealed to me. So I had to look into 3rd party games and get excited about those. If it wasn't for Ubisoft bringing Zombie U and AC3 I probably wouldn't even care about the Wii U at the moment lol. So I'm hoping Nintendo wont disappoint me.
Posted Image

#4 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

Interesting article. After last years E3 I was excited about the Wii U, but then after this years E3 I was disappointed. At E3 when Reggie said they were showing 23 games (or whatever the number was) I was hoping for a Metroid game or at least a Zelda HD game to be shown but they didn't show anything that appealed to me. So I had to look into 3rd party games and get excited about those. If it wasn't for Ubisoft bringing Zombie U and AC3 I probably wouldn't even care about the Wii U at the moment lol. So I'm hoping Nintendo wont disappoint me.

I got the wii u because i didnt want a repeat of the wii. I also was playing on picking up pikmin 3 since that was my main forces but then found out its not coming out till around march. So started looking at games and AC3 and Zombiu caught my eye.
So in my book all is good. Ubisoft did good. I may also check out mass effect 3. Play the demo on the ps3 which was cool but never look much into it.
Also heard that Nintendo put off on some of there games to make room for 3rd titles.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#5 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

Nice article. Tuesday the first round of reviews should show up.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#6 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

This is a great read. I think that the Wii U Launch Day is the best we have ever seen, and the rest of the launch window makes it even more impressive. There are so many games from so many different genres available and the line-up seems to be very non-discriminant to any kind of game style. The only problem I have with the launch is that there doesn't seem to be a killer app (Like Super Mario 64, and Wii Sports). But I do not think we will be able to judge whether or not the Wii U has that killer app until the console comes out and we play it ourselves. (I highly doubt that back in the day we knew that Super Mario 64 would be as amazing as it was until people started playing it, and not just looking at the products gameplay videos or playing small demos.)

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

Now everytime someone b*****s about the launch line up you can link them to this, honestly Wii U is having one of the best launches in a long time :D

#8 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

This is a pretty good read! The Wii U already has at least 5 games coming out on launch day that I'm looking forward to getting.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii U, Wii U Games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!