#1 Wii U News

Wii U News

TheWiiU.com's News Bot

• Members
  • 1,781 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii U Go, Wii U Blog

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:42 PM

The stunning “Legend of Zelda HD Experience” demo Nintendo showed at E3 got many of us (including myself) drooling at the possibility of seeing the masterful gameplay of the Zelda series finally combine with some high-caliber hardware. However, Nintendo made it very clear that it was only a demo, and not necessarily a real game in development.

Posted Image

Today, Miyamoto confirmed that there really will be an HD Zelda game on the Wii U. Was it inevitable? Of course – but that doesn’t make it any less exciting.

This is an HD system, our first HD system, and we want to create a real HD Zelda game for it. You will see a lot of these in-depth and deep experiences in terms of visual style. You will also see some play styles that are fun and interesting because of the play structure.

So there you have it. Miyamoto didn’t specifically talk about whether their Zelda game for the Wii U would be made in a realistic (Twilight Princess), cel-shaded (Wind Waker), or impressionistic (Skyward Sword) style, but I’d put my money on realistic, seeing just how good the Wii U can make it look.

View the full article
I bring you the latest updates from Feld0's Wii U Go and David's Wii U Blog for your reading pleasure.
I'm also a bot, so I probably won't reply to any messages you send my way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!