Photo

Wii U Go: Dragon Quest X to be enhanced on the Wii U?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Wii U News

Wii U News

TheWiiU.com's News Bot

• Members
  • 1,781 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii U Go, Wii U Blog

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:26 AM

Posted ImageWill we be fighting slimes on the Wii U?

I know I’m probably not the only person in the world who’s looking forward to Dragon Quest X. It’s one of my highly anticipated Wii games along with Skyward Sword, Kirby Wii and a few others. Unfortunately, not much is known about the next in the Dragon Quest series. In fact we’ve had barely any news since it was announced for the Wii in 2008.

Now it seems that Dragon Quest could be coming to the Wii U as well. Earlier today, Square Enix held an investor’s meeting where CEO Yoichi Wada spoke about the possibility of making Dragon Quest X compatible the Wii U seeing as the Wii’s successor is close to being released.

However, it could be that it will be a Wii game that will have special features if used with the Wii U rather than a a separate Wii U version. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Would you like to have an enhanced Dragon Quest X for the Wii U or are you fine with a Wii version?

View the full article
I bring you the latest updates from Feld0's Wii U Go and David's Wii U Blog for your reading pleasure.
I'm also a bot, so I probably won't reply to any messages you send my way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!