#1 Bowser Jr

Bowser Jr

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, and Sonic

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

who has a club nintendo account and what software/hardware redemption will you redeem next for coins to spend on rewards.

#2 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

I do, and I'm far beyond platinum status already. I'm holding off until something really awesome pops up. I'm hoping like a limited edition controller or something.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

I don't have one but I will soon when I get my bobo.................................. I mean Wii U :wub:

#4 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

I am trying to save up for the Gold nun-chuck I have like 520 right now in coins. Those Hanafuda cards were one of the stupidest purchases i ever made. <_<

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#5 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

I am trying to save up for the Gold nun-chuck I have like 520 right now in coins. Those Hanafuda cards were one of the stupidest purchases i ever made. <_<

I don't think you can get the gold nunchucks, at least in America you can't

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#6 Bowser Jr

Bowser Jr

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, and Sonic

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

i have a club nintendo account. i created it when i bought my regular nintendo 3ds account.
Coin Total: 360 coins
Amount of Coins needed until Gold: 130 coins
Latest Purchase: 2012 Gold Reward-Desktop Calendar(Christmas present from Club Nintendo)
P.S. I spent 250 of my coins on the Bowser Bookmark/ Folder 3 pack

#7 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

I don't think you can get the gold nunchucks, at least in America you can't

The gold nunchucks were available for a limited time in America.

I created my Club Nintendo account just after the new year started in 2009 ( so I missed out on the Doc Louis Punch Out reward). Every year since I've got Platinum status. I'm currently gold right now, but I bet from the Wii U I'll be platinum in no time. The last game I redeemed was Paper Mario Sticker Star, while the next games I'm redeeming will be my Wii U and the launch titles I'm getting. I really love the rewards ( especially the downloadable games),.

#8 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

I have an account and I'm really hoping to see the Wii U and the games for it come with a code for a pretty good amount of coins.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#9 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

I've gotten Platinum the last 2 years, before which had awesome prizes but I've only gotten Mario pins and playing cards coming in next month. Hoping for something Wii U related for this year!
Posted Image

Nintendo ID: Spleenzorio

#10 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:54 AM

I got one a few eeks ago and went through all my games. Very quickly reached platinum. Sadly, some games wouldn't register. Why, Nintendo, why!

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#11 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

I do and the next thing I'll be redeeming points for would be the wii U

wjapt2.jpg

#12 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

I do, but the u.k. club catalogue page..erm..thing.. isn't available at the moment, ( http://stars.nintend...m/?locale=en_GB ) , i hope they are putting all new stuff on there (we collect stars instead of coins? i assume thats the same thing though). i have around 3000+ stars but there has never been anything worth getting so far.
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#13 the world ends with me

the world ends with me

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

i signed up when i got my 3DS, i got Platinum, and now i'm 20 away from Gold, i hope to reach platinum again but i'm not worried. the only thing i've gotten were the hanafuda cards, which i love. i'll wait til i amass more coins and see what looks good.

#14 Wolf

Wolf

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lego games, all of them.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:04 AM

I have been collecting the Stars for ages and have just recieved the Limited MK7 Banana Cup through the post. It's really cool and quite heavy. I thought it was going to be a piece of plastic but turned out to be a plated cast. (Any way to attach photos to posts?)

I've had the Hanafuda cards too. Kind of a one off them and very Nintendo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!