• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

My profile name (CAPU) and my profile picture come from the anime/manga called Rosario Vampire, the anime really skipped over some very
important parts of the story, Don't get me wrong though the anime was truly fantastic, I HIGHLY recomend people get the season 1-2 of the manga that way you have the full story not to mention it's phenominal, you can get them from Barnes & Noble.
IF ANY ONE EVER NEEDS OR WANTS TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ROSARIO VAMPIRES ASK ME! THE SAME GOES FOR HIGHSCHOOL DxD! ;)

The reason I posted this is so everyone will know because I am asked about it A LOT so I thought maybe I'd just share it with the world

wjapt2.jpg

#2 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

My name and picture comes from DragonBall Z, I'm obsessed, I'm 19 I've been watching it since I was 7, I've seen all of DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT and DragonBall Z KAI, I've seen all the movies including the Japanese ones that were never Dubbed, I have nearly completed my DVD collection which has cost me over £350, I own about half of the 42 Manga Volumes, I'm still working on that, and I have litterally played and completed every DragonBall related game ever. The only thing out of all of that, that I didn't like was the 2nd and 3rd Brolly Movies, they were crap. March next year I can't wait to see the new DragonBall Z Movie Battle Of Gods:
Posted Image

#3 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

My name and picture comes from DragonBall Z, I'm obsessed, I'm 19 I've been watching it since I was 7, I've seen all of DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT and DragonBall Z KAI, I've seen all the movies including the Japanese ones that were never Dubbed, I have nearly completed my DVD collection which has cost me over £350, I own about half of the 42 Manga Volumes, I'm still working on that, and I have litterally played and completed every DragonBall related game ever. The only thing out of all of that, that I didn't like was the 2nd and 3rd Brolly Movies, they were crap. March next year I can't wait to see the new DragonBall Z Movie Battle Of Gods:
Posted Image

NOT to be rude but I posted this thread about myself, and sadly no body has really glanced at it, thanks for at least commenting

wjapt2.jpg

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

NOT to be rude but I posted this thread about myself, and sadly no body has really glanced at it, thanks for at least commenting

Oh I thoght it would be cool to swap stories, I don't know anyone who really likes anime, my fiancee tolerates it but, fair enough..............

#5 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Oh I thoght it would be cool to swap stories, I don't know anyone who really likes anime, my fiancee tolerates it but, fair enough..............

No problem now that you say it like that I'm totally fine with it :D

wjapt2.jpg

#6 Jotaro Kujo

Jotaro Kujo

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    anime,manga and dark souls and nintendo

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Mine is from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Because I want to spread the love of Jojo around

03b39b16-9b68-44b8-b23f-58b49be0cf88.jpg

#7 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

Mine is from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Because I want to spread the love of Jojo around

LOL

wjapt2.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CAPU, anime, manga, profile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!