• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#41 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

ARE you going to follow/join our club and contribute thoughts trailers and experiences to this thread

I'd join but I don't like getting spammed everytime someone posts. :( I don't have much to contribute anyways.
Posted Image

#42 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

I'd join but I don't like getting spammed everytime someone posts. :( I don't have much to contribute anyways.

ok we totally understand however we do NOT spam this thread i WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT

wjapt2.jpg

#43 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

You guys should totally join, this threads awesome, and it's gonna get even better when the game comes out :D

#44 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

I don't understand why there are gameplay videos etc.. about pikmin 3 when it isn't coming out for a long time, that and HOW ARE THEY BEING FEATURED ON THE WII U WHEN THEY WERE MADE MONTHS AGO....they are too it's all legit

wjapt2.jpg

#45 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

the Manager at my local gamestop said that Pikmin 3 would be coming out on May 2 he also happens to be my friend and he got his info from his manages.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#46 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

the Manager at my local gamestop said that Pikmin 3 would be coming out on May 2 he also happens to be my friend and he got his info from his manages.

THANK YOU good sir...you should follow/join us

wjapt2.jpg

#47 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:04 AM

Awesome news :D

#48 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

OMAGERD LOOK AT THIS
Posted Image

wjapt2.jpg

#49 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

Pikmin is awesome, was sad to hear that it wasn't going to be a launch game, that would have gotten Nintendo waaaay more money. Can't wait to play this in HD!! I am still hoping that a pikmin plushie will be a pre-order bonus.

bb0.gif

#50 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

Pikmin is awesome, was sad to hear that it wasn't going to be a launch game, that would have gotten Nintendo waaaay more money. Can't wait to play this in HD!! I am still hoping that a pikmin plushie will be a pre-order bonus.

GREAT another fan...JOIN the club by following this thread ENJOY

wjapt2.jpg

#51 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

A Pikmin plushie as a pre order bonus would be awesome.

#52 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:33 AM

A Pikmin plushie as a pre order bonus would be awesome.

would be even cooler if they had all pikmin types (including rock and flying pikmin) and they let you choose which type you want. I would go for rock or yellow pikmin.

bb0.gif

#53 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

I decided to put down some history or background info rather about pikmin because I've had several people in PM's not knowing what it is and showing interest...

Pikmin (ピクミン Pikumin?) is a strategy video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo GameCube video game console in 2001. Pikmin is the first game in the Pikmin series of video games, and was the third game for the Gamecube overall. It was designed by Shigeru Miyamoto.[4] Pikmin was released on October 26, 2001 in Japan, December 2, 2001 in North America, and June 14, 2002 in Europe. The sequel, Pikmin 2, was released in 2004. Theimage song, "Ai No Uta" by Strawberry Flower, appeared in the Japanese commercials for the game, but soon became an unexpected hit song, eventually eclipsing Pikmin's sales. As of March 31, 2002, Pikmin has sold over one million copies.[5]

Pikmin is a 3D, top-down, strategy game, with the player controlling Captain Olimar from a third-person viewpoint. Olimar is followed by the Pikmin, whom he directs. Both Olimar and the Pikmin are approximately an inch in height.[6]

In 2009, the original Pikmin was re-released for the Wii as part of the New Play Control! series. Pikmin 2 was also re-released for Wii in Japan, Europe, and Australia, but it was not released in North America until June 2012, as a Nintendo Selects title.

Developer(s) Nintendo EAD Publisher(s) Nintendo Director(s) Shigefumi Hino
Masamichi Abe Producer(s) Shigeru Miyamoto Writer(s) Motoi Okamoto Composer(s) Hajime Wakai Series Pikmin Platform(s) Nintendo GameCube, Wii Release date(s) Nintendo GameCube
  • JP October 26, 2001
  • NA December 2, 2001
  • PAL June 14, 2002
Wii
Genre(s) Real-time strategy Mode(s) Single-player
Posted Image Developer(s) Nintendo EAD Publisher(s) Nintendo Director(s) Shigefumi Hino
Masamichi Abe Producer(s) Shigeru Miyamoto
Takashi Tezuka Writer(s) Motoi Okamoto
Kazumi Yamaguchi Composer(s) Hajime Wakai Series Pikmin Platform(s) Nintendo GameCube, Wii Release date(s) Nintendo GameCube
  • JP April 29, 2004
  • NA August 30, 2004
  • EU October 8, 2004
  • AUS November 4, 2004[1]
Wii
  • JP March 15, 2009
  • EU April 24, 2009
  • AUS May 14, 2009
Genre(s) Real-time strategy Mode(s) Single-player, multiplayer
Posted Image
Developer(s) Nintendo EAD Publisher(s) Nintendo Series Pikmin Platform(s) Wii U[1][2] Release date(s) Spring 2013 Genre(s) Real-time strategy
Posted Image

I got some most of this from wikipedia so forgive me if any of it is incorrect

wjapt2.jpg

#54 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

I decided to put down some history or background info rather about pikmin because I've had several people in PM's not knowing what it is and showing interest...

Pikmin (ピクミン Pikumin?) is a strategy video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo GameCube video game console in 2001. Pikmin is the first game in the Pikmin series of video games, and was the third game for the Gamecube overall. It was designed by Shigeru Miyamoto.[4] Pikmin was released on October 26, 2001 in Japan, December 2, 2001 in North America, and June 14, 2002 in Europe. The sequel, Pikmin 2, was released in 2004. Theimage song, "Ai No Uta" by Strawberry Flower, appeared in the Japanese commercials for the game, but soon became an unexpected hit song, eventually eclipsing Pikmin's sales. As of March 31, 2002, Pikmin has sold over one million copies.[5]
Pikmin is a 3D, top-down, strategy game, with the player controlling Captain Olimar from a third-person viewpoint. Olimar is followed by the Pikmin, whom he directs. Both Olimar and the Pikmin are approximately an inch in height.[6]
In 2009, the original Pikmin was re-released for the Wii as part of the New Play Control! series. Pikmin 2 was also re-released for Wii in Japan, Europe, and Australia, but it was not released in North America until June 2012, as a Nintendo Selects title.
Developer(s) Nintendo EAD Publisher(s) Nintendo Director(s) Shigefumi Hino
Masamichi Abe Producer(s) Shigeru Miyamoto Writer(s) Motoi Okamoto Composer(s) Hajime Wakai Series Pikmin Platform(s) Nintendo GameCube, Wii Release date(s) Nintendo GameCube

• JP October 26, 2001
  • NA December 2, 2001
  • PAL June 14, 2002
Wii
Genre(s) Real-time strategy Mode(s) Single-player
Posted Image Developer(s) Nintendo EAD Publisher(s) Nintendo Director(s) Shigefumi Hino
Masamichi Abe Producer(s) Shigeru Miyamoto
Takashi Tezuka Writer(s) Motoi Okamoto
Kazumi Yamaguchi Composer(s) Hajime Wakai Series Pikmin Platform(s) Nintendo GameCube, Wii Release date(s) Nintendo GameCube
  • JP April 29, 2004
  • NA August 30, 2004
  • EU October 8, 2004
  • AUS November 4, 2004[1]
Wii
  • JP March 15, 2009
  • EU April 24, 2009
  • AUS May 14, 2009
Genre(s) Real-time strategy Mode(s) Single-player, multiplayer
Posted Image
Developer(s) Nintendo EAD Publisher(s) Nintendo Series Pikmin Platform(s) Wii U[1][2] Release date(s) Spring 2013 Genre(s) Real-time strategy
Posted Image

I got some most of this from wikipedia so forgive me if any of it is incorrect

Don't forget both games were re-released for the Wii, just in case anyone wants to pick them up like me :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-RVL-P-R9IE-Pikmin/dp/B001CTL5GQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354136427&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Pikmin-2-Wii/dp/B001W0Y3ZK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1354136427&sr=8-2

#55 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

The Return of an Army

Pikmin 3 is a fully reimagined, mass-action strategy title from the critically acclaimed Pikmin series. Players will discover a beautiful world filled with strange creatures and take command of a swarm of ant-like Pikmin trying to survive. The world is densely packed with treasures and enemies, which makes the game much more action focused and fills it with layers of potential strategies and paths, adding greater replayability to challenge modes.

Features:
Players can play using Wii Remote Plus and Nunchuk-based controls or the Wii U GamePad controller. With new intuitive controls that make it possible to aim at objects directly, players can command their tiny, yet powerful, squads in different ways.
The GamePad acts as an overhead map and radar to track Pikmin movements in real time. Players can slide a finger across the touch screen to quickly switch between areas, giving greater flexibility in commanding multiple groups of Pikmin.
The greater processing and HD capabilities of the Wii U console are put to extensive use, resulting in a more intricately designed world, enhanced ant-like movement of the Pikmin and precisely detailed overhead views for enabling easier strategic use of the Pikmin.
After completing a stage, the replay feature allows players the option to review their results using the GamePad and TV. Fast-forward, rewind or pause while assessing the previous mission to decide on other paths.
In addition to the five original types of Pikmin encountered in previous games, the new Rock Pikmin bring powerful new abilities and are able to crack hard outer shells of enemies and break through solid barriers.
Mission Mode challenges players to earn the most treasure in a given time.
got it from here http://www.nintendol...s/wiiu/pikmin_3
Posted Image
Posted Image

wjapt2.jpg

#56 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

sooo what does Miyamoto think of pikmin 3?

bb0.gif

#57 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

Miyamoto Having a Ball Working on Pikmin 3

Posted
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 | 15:00 GMT
by James Newton
Now how about showing us?

Shigeru Miyamoto has been working on Pikmin 3 for years — we first heard of it nearly three years ago — but so far we've yet to see a single snifter of a teaser of a screenshot. Having worked so long on something so secretive, is Miyamoto in danger of losing his passion for Pikmin? Not on your Bulborb.
Speaking to Entertainment Weekly (via ONM), Miyamoto talked a little about Olimar's next generation adventure:

Originally, I was making Pikmin 3 to be launched on the Wii platform. Because the Wii U is capable of HD quality pictures, and will be accompanied by the subscreen on your hand. I thought that I would be able to make a Pikmin that was closer to my ideal. I am now actually enjoying myself, working on the game.

As we've said for the past three years, we expect to see Pikmin 3 at E3 in June. It's got to be true one of these times, surely.
[via officialnintendomagazine.co.uk]

wjapt2.jpg

#58 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

midgets

bb0.gif

#59 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:37 AM

http://www.amazon.co...sl_7sfei62gcq_b

THIS is where you can get pikmin plushes enjoy

wjapt2.jpg

#60 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

Omg those are adorkable. Want.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daily update, CAPU, Pikmin, club, photos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!