i want the drunk looking blue one

bb0.gif

#63 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

Pikmin 3 is a strategy game for the Nintendo Wii U. Pikmin 3 is the third installment in the Pikmin series, which were previously released on the GameCube. The game will be released in Spring 2013. Pikmin 3 was originally intended as a Wii title, but Nintendo later decided to shift development to the new Wii U console. The new version of Pikmin 3 will feature HD graphics and will utilize the new Wii U controller in various ways. Online multiplayer and a co-op gameplay feature is rumored to be included via the new Nintendo Network online service.

wjapt2.jpg

#64 ChrisD

ChrisD

Nyah, see! Nyah!

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    PCSoTendo. Because fanboyism is dumb.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

Ah, I can't wait for this game. Actually truth be told, it's the main reason I wanted the Wii U! Years of waiting makes you insane enough in the head to make a game worth a system purchase, hehe.

Have the flying pink Pikmin been discussed yet? Personally, I really look forward to seeing how they will work. Can they add onto the puzzles of the game, make combat more challenging, or just be an all-around fun new pal to throw around? If people are unsure of where to find the info on the, I will link you to Gamexplain's video; would do it now but my laptop is moving at the pace of a snail. Fun, fun... It was the latest Nintendo Direct footage being looked at, and all that could be seen were the pink sprouts, so don't get too hyped about seeing anything more.

#65 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

Ah, I can't wait for this game. Actually truth be told, it's the main reason I wanted the Wii U! Years of waiting makes you insane enough in the head to make a game worth a system purchase, hehe.

Have the flying pink Pikmin been discussed yet? Personally, I really look forward to seeing how they will work. Can they add onto the puzzles of the game, make combat more challenging, or just be an all-around fun new pal to throw around? If people are unsure of where to find the info on the, I will link you to Gamexplain's video; would do it now but my laptop is moving at the pace of a snail. Fun, fun... It was the latest Nintendo Direct footage being looked at, and all that could be seen were the pink sprouts, so don't get too hyped about seeing anything more.

HAVE NO FEAR after all this is a club so you should follow this topic so you can stay forever updated on whats going on in the world of pikmin....I will go look up some info on these pink pikmin

The pink-colored Pikmin, lacking an official name, are a new type ofPikmin featured in the trailer for Pikmin 3. They were seen during Nintendo's E3 2012 press conference and in the last scene of Nintendo's latest Direct on 12.5.12 as Pikmin Sprouts.[1] They are pink in coloration, have slightly more round heads, appear to have large blue eyes, and have small clear wings. Much like the Rock Pikmin, they have lavender flowers on their stalks. On the Pikmin 3 Trial Title Screen, two of them can be seen faintly at the very start in the background along with 3 Red Pikmin. The trailer shows them much closer as they fly by the logo.[2] Not much is known about them at this point, but they can fly using their small wings. Due to being present only in the trailer and briefly as sprouts, it is assumed that the pink-colored Pikmin and their gameplay uses will be officially revealed at a later date.
A woman at the E3 showfloor was providing information on Pikmin 3, and was confronted about the pink-colored Pikmin. She stated that she was not permitted to confirm or deny their appearance in the game, but that there will be more new Pikmin other than the Rock Pikmin, which will be announced and shown at a later date.
On August 1st 2012, the Official Nintendo Magizine released their 65th issue, which contained info on Pikmin 3's trial map as well as new artwork. One of the artworks shown was of the flying pink Pikmin.

ANY ONE GOT SOME MORE INFO ON PIKMIN #

Edited by CAPU-CHU, 16 December 2012 - 10:39 AM.

wjapt2.jpg

#66 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Co-op gameplay over Nintendo Network? Sold.

#67 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS CLUB MEMBERS MAY THE Purple Pikmin be happy and the yoke be plentiful

Posted Image

OMG LOOK AT THIS
Posted Image

ALL THANKS TO
angelo07stang

http://www.ign.com/a...original-pikmin

I just hope its not too damn hard 1 was kind of frustrating. I want to be able to take in the beautiful back grounds of pikmin 3 instead to have to rush t oget peices before the time runs out. Either way this game should be great.

wjapt2.jpg

#68 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

I cant wait for this game

Edited by angelo07stang, 02 January 2013 - 08:51 AM.

Posted Image

#69 jejaynes

jejaynes

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong, Starfox, Mario, Pikmin....

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

Good Club CAPU! I joined! :)
Very excited for Pikmin 3! I haven't played any of the others... (I know. I know) but I played the Nintendo Land "Version" and was hooked!

Posted Image

#70 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

We now have 9 club members...I would like to thank you all for taking part in such a valuable thread ..together we make this forum that much better :D

wjapt2.jpg

#71 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

I started playing pikmin earlier today.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#72 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

HERE is a video that i found for you guys as thank for joining Pikmin club

wjapt2.jpg

#73 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

... well hope the game is good, found the club but it seemed overdone =/. good game though.

ps. i think the extra time is improving on features, it was originaly intended as a wii game, but is likly being partialy redezined to use more the the wiiU's extra capabilities, more maps, bigger maps, better graphics, possibly more pikmin(more than 100), and new types, more complex AI, ect.

but im happy as long as there is no daylimit, or one that is very easy to beat(but still has stuff after the main part of the game that are alot harder).

#74 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

... well hope the game is good, found the club but it seemed overdone =/. good game though.

ps. i think the extra time is improving on features, it was originaly intended as a wii game, but is likly being partialy redezined to use more the the wiiU's extra capabilities, more maps, bigger maps, better graphics, possibly more pikmin(more than 100), and new types, more complex AI, ect.

but im happy as long as there is no daylimit, or one that is very easy to beat(but still has stuff after the main part of the game that are alot harder).

I'll be happy as long as there is no time limit in which the game must be beaten like in pikmin 1

Edited by CAPU-CHU, 05 January 2013 - 09:28 PM.

wjapt2.jpg

#75 Chaz

Chaz

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Animal Crossing

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

Can't wait for this game! This is the reason I bought a WiiU...

I'm really loving the extra detail in the environments. Here's another great video to tide you over:

#76 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

]Wii U sequel now expected between April and June; Google Maps and Panoramic View also hitting next year[/font]

Nintendo

nintendo-europe.com

Pikmin 3 has been delayed Nintendo confirmed today. In a Nintendo Direct video, Treehouse's Erik Peterson said the colorful sequel will debut in the second quarter of 2013.
Previously, Pikmin 3 had been listed as one of the Wii U titles set for the system's "launch window," the period Nintendo generously described as running from its November debut through the end of March 2013. No reason was given for the game's tardiness.
Elsewhere in the Nintendo Direct presentation, Nintendo revealed that the Panoramic View software that lets users explore a live action video clip from 360 degrees with the GamePad would be a paid download. Similar functionality will also be built into the system's Google Maps function, allowing users to pan around the utility's street view functions to virtually explore the world. Both additions will be available next year.[/font]

Edited by CAPU-CHU, 05 January 2013 - 09:29 PM.

wjapt2.jpg

#77 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

... D: Noooo. Oh well gives me time to play other things.
Posted Image

#78 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

they released it was comming in Q3 awhile ago.

im expecting around april, early may.

hopefully adding features since wiiU does more than wii and adding stuff like caves, maps/overworlds, and challange mode maps with extra disk space.

#79 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

Pikmin 3 still had its pikminey feel to the game when I played it.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#80 Slim Shady

Slim Shady

Pls stand up

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Fandom:
    Earthbound

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

Pikmin are cool.

So I get off stage right and drop the mic

Walk up to these hot chicks and im all like

"Sup ladies, my names Slim Shady.

I'm the lead singer in D12 baby"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daily update, CAPU, Pikmin, club, photos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!