#1 PRP777

PRP777

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragonball/Z/GT, CBB, FMA

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

Hello my name is Vincent. I've been a Nintendo fan since the 80's. I'm really excited about the release of the Wii U. I'll be picking mine on the 18th. So far, I have New Super Mario Bros. U and Assassin's Creed 3. I'll eventually be picking up ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Trine 2, and Aliens: Colonial Marines (whenever Sega decides to release it, lol). I look forward to being kept up to date with the latest news and releases. As well as making new friends.

Edited by PRP777, 19 November 2012 - 03:21 AM.

#2 Slim Shady

Slim Shady

Pls stand up

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Fandom:
    Earthbound

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum PRP777.

So I get off stage right and drop the mic

Walk up to these hot chicks and im all like

"Sup ladies, my names Slim Shady.

I'm the lead singer in D12 baby"

#3 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

Welcome to the forums! It seems you have a good taste in games. I already have Assassin's Creed III for the Wii U.

Posted Image

#4 Shogo

Shogo

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

Hello and welcome to the forums
Posted Image

#5 PRP777

PRP777

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Welcome to the forums! It seems you have a good taste in games. I already have Assassin's Creed III for the Wii U.

Thank you. I see you like Elder Scrolls. I'm a fan of that myself. I hope Bethesda reconsiders releasing Skyrim for the Wii U. As long as it's encoded properly with no memory leaks ahem (PS3). I also think it would be great if Dimps or Spike released a Dragonball Z game for the Wii U.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

Hey dude welcome to the forums and I agree with Dragon your taste in games is awesome :)

#7 PRP777

PRP777

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Hey dude welcome to the forums and I agree with Dragon your taste in games is awesome :)

Thank you! BTW that's an awesome SSJ3 avatar. I love reanimated artwork. Death note and Bleach are a plus in my book. :D

Edited by PRP777, 16 November 2012 - 09:01 PM.

#8 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Thank you! BTW that's an awesome SSJ3 avatar. I love reanimated artwork. Deathnote and Bleach are a plus in my book. :D

Cheers man thanks I love all three of those Anime's, and yeah it took a while to find a decent piece of SS3 art for a profile pic on this forum seeming as the picture has to be 100KB or less, stupid if you ask me lol.

#9 PRP777

PRP777

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

Cheers man thanks I love all three of those Anime's, and yeah it took a while to find a decent piece of SS3 art for a profile pic on this forum seeming as the picture has to be 100KB or less, stupid if you ask me lol.

That's an unfortunate limitation they have set, but at least the image is distinguishably recognizable to a fan at least. Did you get it from Deviantart? I can't wait for the new movie next year I have been following up on it at Daizenshuu EX.

#10 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Thank you. I see you like Elder Scrolls. I'm a fan of that myself. I hope Bethesda reconsiders releasing Skyrim for the Wii U. As long as it's encoded properly with no memory leaks ahem (PS3). I also think it would be great if Dimps or Spike released a Dragonball Z game for the Wii U.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I'm glad I pre-ordered the 360 version. I would have been screwed over had I got it for the PS3. (The PS3 is my main console this gen)

Posted Image

#11 PRP777

PRP777

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

I'm glad I pre-ordered the 360 version. I would have been screwed over had I got it for the PS3. (The PS3 is my main console this gen)

Agreed. I however was one of the unfortunate souls that made the mistake of purchasing the PS3 version (the collectors edition none the less). I haven't experienced major problems other then the occasional freeze every once in awhile, but that's due to the system not having enough open ram. Fortunately, I obtained a copy for my Xbox 360. Just in case if Bethesda decides to not release all the DLC.

#12 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

That's an unfortunate limitation they have set, but at least the image is distinguishably recognizable to a fan at least. Did you get it from Deviantart? I can't wait for the new movie next year I have been following up on it at Daizenshuu EX.

I dunno I found it on Google lol

#13 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

I too have been a fan of Nintendo since the early days in 1980s and that includes the famicom befoer it was nintendo....lol Anyhow I have had every console since its release...I was really excited when I saw what this new wii u could do. I was fortunate enough not having to stand in line to get mine, I got my wii u in Kodiak, Alaska at the wal mart here, being so remote no one really new anything about it. The onyl bad thing was, they only sent one title and that was Black Ops 2...which is fine, but I did want the classic Mario. I guess I will have to order online. Looking forward to this forum and being able to explore the wii u more tomorrow!

#14 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

Hello & welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!