#41 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:08 AM

"I guess I should introduce myself,"Jon said after the silence. "I'm Jonathan Steele, and I'm from Ohio. I dropped out of high school to be an artist, and that's pretty much my life. I'm on the road, looking for things to do and places to go. Is anybody going to talk?"
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#42 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:14 AM

(*Pokes bobby in the forehead whispering 'Psssh... It's your turn...'*)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#43 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:12 PM

(GAWRSH, IS SOMEONE GONNA ANSWER?!?!?!?!?)
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#44 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:46 PM

(*Is whacking Bobby over the head with a mallet hoping to get a response*)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#45 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:27 AM

(since we have inactive users in this rp. I will construct another one soon)

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#46 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

LOL, I'll save this, I'll send email to Bob tell her to get her butt back online so we can carry on this RP if everyone's still interested.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#47 Bobby

Bobby

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    KIRBY!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:21 AM

(Sorry that I've been gone everyone, I've forgotten my login (hence the new knickname) and I've been busy stressing with college work but I'll try and be active again so we can do this RP.)

Kira noticed that they were all staring at her as if they had been waiting a long time for her to answer (lol). She opened her mouth as if to speak, ready to pour out the pain an anguish she felt at her parents disappearance and how much she longed for revenge to who or what had stolen them from her.

"My parents went missing and I know that Zombie road is involved. I guess that's the most paranormal thing that's ever happened to me. The fact that they could disappear without a trace..." A solitary tear rolled down her cheek but she wiped it away quickly. "Why are we standing here babbling anyway?" She snarled. "Shouldn't we be off now?"

She didn't want them to think that she was soft, something to be pitied. She ran a hand through her blue hair and turned back to Lucas.
Posted Image

#48 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:44 AM

Lucas looked at Kira with a interesting look. Almost like thats what he wanted to hear. Lucas was indeed a mysterious person, and he intended to keep it that way. No one would know of his pain and sorrow.

"Well then! It seems it is dark enough., we should head in my van and get ready for the night." he said getting up and now walking toward his van and opening the trunk. Suddenly, the clock tower began to ring, Lucas almost with a startled look, turned around quickly.

"come! We must hurry before dark!"

fox.gif

#49 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:55 AM

Jon was the first to walk out the door. He looked back, and saw no one following.
:D"Guys?"
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#50 Bobby

Bobby

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    KIRBY!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

(Ok everyone forget bobby2 its going to be deleted anyway cause I got my account back)

Kira hesitated before following Jon out. She couldn't help but feel nervous wondering what she would encounter.
Posted Image

#51 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:47 AM

Bentham was next to leave. He wondered what Lucas' van would look like and where they were going to go and what they would see. If he wanted to back out, now might be his only chance but he gritted his teeth and strolled out.
"It begins, Bentham old boy" he muttered to himself.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#52 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Final Fantasy, Uncharted, Ratchet

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:32 AM

(Um I don't know whether I'm too late or not but what the heck)

Name: Silver
Personalitie(Optional): Sharp, witty and sarcastic
Description(Optional): Extremely tall with big glossy black hair, one that stands out in a crowd. Dark shades on her face
Profession: Unemployed formerly Intelligence

Silver watched with a grim smile as Jon then Kira followed by Bentham walked out. They could not see her and that was exactly how she liked it. She would not reveal herself to them. Not yet anyway. The time was not right. She took this time to analyse each one carefully, who she thought she would get on with, who she thought she could trust. Most of all she analysed the man with the hat, he was one of the most mysterious of all of them.

"Looks like they're babysitting," she laughed coldly noticing how young Kira and Jon were.

She had been following them quite a while, ever since she heard that they were headed for zombie road. Out of her pocket she pulled out some chewing gum and gnawed away at it absent-mindedly waiting for the last one to leave.
Assistant Writer of Wii U Go and Vita/3DS enthusiast.

#53 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:14 PM

Nick glanced around the room one last time before following.

"Sorry guys, I entered into a bit of a daze there."

That happened to him rather often, though this time it felt a bit different... And for some reason he had an urge to *glare* at Kira. Well, whatever that daze was for, it didn't matter much anymore, so long as he got to the road soon.

Right before he left the doorway, without turning around, he grinned. Perhaps he might be able to use his knives a bit earlier than he had expected...
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#54 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:42 PM

"it's ok, but we must hurry, it is almost dark and we need to set up camp. Get in everyone!"

Said Lucas calling to everyone who wasent in the car. Then, almost secretive, he took out a silver pocket watch, looked at it then put it away again. He had the sense that someone was now following them.

fox.gif

#55 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:10 PM

"Um, does anyone else feel like...they're...being...watched?" Jon pulled a pistol from his bag. He heard a snap, like someone was chewing gum. He aimed the gun.

Edited by bartman2, 31 May 2011 - 05:11 PM.

Posted Image
Like a Boss

#56 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

"No, not really... and... Umm... Where are you pointing that gun? Also, would anyone like some gum, I just happened to find some in my pocket..."

Nick honestly didn't realize that they were being followed. He didn't have the sense nor the attention span to notice. However... He could feel his knives, hidden on parts of his body, cry for blood. He knew that something was waiting for them at zombie road, and he couldn't wait here any longer. He wasn't about to let some kid and his nerves distract him from his goal.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#57 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:04 AM

Silver spat out her chewing gum angrily. How could the kid have heard that? She thought.
"He's a sharp kid but too quick to pull out the fire power," she smiled as the boy reminded her of someone she one knew. She could no longer dawdle here anyway, they were about to leave. She slid away from the bushes and to a nearby tree where her black motorcycle was parked, ready to follow them once they departed.

#58 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

Bentham also felt a presence as he climbed into the car. He was going to tell the other but thought better of hit. He didn't want them to think he was getting spooked already.
"I'll have have some gum, chap!" Bentham said snatching the sweet stick from Nick's hand. He thought that the persistent shewing would help him to calm down but he couldn't help but glance out of the car wondering if he had made a big mistake.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#59 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:37 PM

"alright, let's get going!" said Lucas now starting to enter the car since everyone was in it already.

Then suddenly a image flashed in his mind. It was bright as day, and it followed by a bunch of dark indistinguishable voices.
Posted Image

Lucas, terrified screamed in horror of the image flashing in his head. He fell on the ground and let out yet another scream. He quickly took out his pocket watch but still hid it from everyone else. It was glowing. Suddenly, he stopped, eyes wide open like the reliazation that it was all just a faint dream.

Not now...not yet....

"Phew, sorry guys just saw a big ol spider on the ground!" said Lucas with a stale and fake chuckle.

They now probably thought he was utterly insane.

Edited by superdarkyoshi, 03 June 2011 - 04:39 PM.

fox.gif

#60 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:30 PM

"What the..." Silver muttered. She had just seen the leader of the investigation fall to the floor and scream as if the devil himself had popped out of the ground.

She shivered as an eerie coldness slipped over her. She didn't know what had come over him but she didn't like it. For her, this only concreted her idea of not revealing herself to them yet. She leant against the motorcycle and waited for the gang's reactions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!