• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

i preordered the zombieU deluxe 32gb edition for £324.99 - that still shows in my account under preorders, but when searching the site at current bundles...majority start around the £370 mark and my edition isn't there at all. i think...i hope, in a good way this meens the pre order edition i got has now sold out & theyre not 'over-selling' bundles. anyone else use shopto?

Edited by RolledUp20s, 19 November 2012 - 12:00 AM.

#2 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

Hello there

I just registered here. I also use shopto as i think they are one of the best around. Now if it shows under pre-orders then you are guaranteed it at your pre-order price. They sent e-mails out on friday telling you that a ticket has been opened in your Orders informing you of whats happening. I did originally have the same package preordered at game but last week saw a £400 ZombiU Deluxe pack with New super mario bros u and Nintendo Land so i thought why not try it. anyways going back to the ticket, in contact center you should see this, if not your out of luck i guess

Dear Valued Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your pre-order for the Nintendo Wii U ZombiU Bundle.

We're delighted to inform you that we have secured sufficient stock to ship your new Nintendo console for the official release date of 30th November.

In order to prepare for shipping we will start processing pre-orders from Friday 23rd November - please ensure you have sufficient funds available on your chosen payment method by this date. If you wish to amend your delivery details, billing information or cancel your pre-order please do so as soon as possible. Once your pre-order has been put through to processing or is completed we will be unable to action any updates for you.

Edited by Ringo_Scar, 19 November 2012 - 01:38 AM.

#3 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

Hmmm, I haven't had that email. I guess I'll see if it updates by this Friday. even if I'm out of luck ill probably just hold onto that pre order guarantee price. Looking around £325 seems a good price for what I'm getting.

#4 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

If you log into your Shopto and go to Contact centre, it may show that message. If it does then yours will be processed this week.

#5 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

Oh ye! You little beauty! I hadn't noticed that section b4. Woohoo !! :-)

Have you paid for it now then? Or will you just leave them to take it when it's dispatched? I'm wondering whether to just go ahead and pay now so it's all cleared by then

Edited by RolledUp20s, 19 November 2012 - 05:01 AM.

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

I hope you get your Wii U dude good luck.

#7 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

I am gonna see if they have taken it by this Friday like they said they will. If not then i will just do it but it looks like we will have them Friday 30th or the 29th considering they are notorious for sending stuff early. Every game i have ever purchased has arrived early. Also i am assuming my £20 pre order that went to Game can be switched so i can purchase anything? Does anybody know this?

#8 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

I am gonna see if they have taken it by this Friday like they said they will. If not then i will just do it but it looks like we will have them Friday 30th or the 29th considering they are notorious for sending stuff early. Every game i have ever purchased has arrived early. Also i am assuming my £20 pre order that went to Game can be switched so i can purchase anything? Does anybody know this?

i'm sure they'd put it back on a store card for you if you offer that rather than a refund...lots to buy launch day so you can put it towards something else. its my birthday on the 26th, i've just been asking for game store vouchers :)

#9 Etkar

Etkar

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

i'm sure they'd put it back on a store card for you if you offer that rather than a refund...lots to buy launch day so you can put it towards something else. its my birthday on the 26th, i've just been asking for game store vouchers :)

My birthday is on the 25th. So close... xD

#10 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

My birthday is on the 25th. So close... xD

what year?

#11 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Im really starting to consider Scribblenauts. Never played one before but this one really is starting to look good.

#12 Etkar

Etkar

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

what year?

'97

#13 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

You're entitled to a refund on that £20 deposit. I put one down on their online site a while back and cancelled it as it was for the regular deluxe bundle and not the Zombi U one and got a refund on it.

i preordered the zombieU deluxe 32gb edition for £324.99 - that still shows in my account under preorders, but when searching the site at current bundles...majority start around the £370 mark and my edition isn't there at all. i think...i hope, in a good way this meens the pre order edition i got has now sold out & theyre not 'over-selling' bundles. anyone else use shopto?

I preordered the same bundle from Shop To and got the email the other day about the ticket. Mine has also been confirmed like others here have said. I've also got a more expensive preorder for it on GAME's site which I'm now going to cancel. Shop To should deliver it on launch day and its a good chance they will deliver it the day before like they do with all their preorder games.

#14 reef7009

reef7009

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

£370 ??? I take it thats with an extra game or 2? Not just bumping up prices

#15 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

£370 ??? I take it thats with an extra game or 2? Not just bumping up prices

That would be a bundle with extra games/accessories included.

#16 reef7009

reef7009

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

Okies :)

#17 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Just home from a night shift at Amazon tonight, randomly walked past a section and we had Wii U ZombiU packs in, The boxing looks much better of the american boxes for the other ones. oddly enough there was no basics or normal premium in stock at all, Just ZombiU pack, Pro controllers, New Super Mario Bros U and Epic Mickey 2. I saw nothing else as of yet.

#18 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

Hey, have they taken your payment yet? I had a second ticket message from them saying it would be with my by the 30th, still havent taken payment yet though.

#19 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

I had a second ticket stating for release date for sure and that i should order games in the next few days for it to arrive with the console. im thinking payment out monday/tuesday

#20 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

I had a second ticket stating for release date for sure and that i should order games in the next few days for it to arrive with the console. im thinking payment out monday/tuesday

Ahh cool, i was going to wait for my points to load then ill order a game lol. Should get around £8.00 in points with buying the zombie edition :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!