• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#21 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:16 AM

I forgot all about the points. with the ones from the wii U i should be up to about £20 in points as i aint cashed any in yet. Might use this towards Tank! Tank! Tank!

#22 Gavster

Gavster

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

I to have pre ordered my wiiu zombi deluxe edition from shopto and game (as a back up). I have also had the e-mail confirmation from shopto.
I would wait untill they take the money out first, as this will guarentee that you will get it.
i was lucky that i pre ordered it a while back as i am also getting assassins creed 3 (@ £39.95 and not £47.99).
So im gonna wait until they take the money out first (£364.70 in total), as from game its gonna be at least £409.99 so its a no brainer.
if they don't then i have the pre order at game as a back up. I will then use my £40.00 worth of pre order receipts from game and put the rest towards super mario wiiu or BO2

Edited by Gavster, 25 November 2012 - 12:50 PM.

Posted Image

NNID - Gavster

#23 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

I to have pre ordered my wiiu zombi deluxe edition from shopto and game (as a back up). I have also had the e-mail confirmation from shopto.
I would wait untill they take the money out first, as this will guarentee that you will get it.
i was lucky that i pre ordered it a while back as i am also getting assassins creed 3 (@ £39.95 and not £47.99).
So im gonna wait until they take the money out first (£364.70 in total), as from game its gonna be at least £409.99 so its a no brainer.
if they don't then i have the pre order at game as a back up. I will then use my £40.00 worth of pre order receipts from game and put the rest towards super mario wiiu or BO2

I've canceled my GAME order. I don't want to be charged for both and have both delivered and then having to go through the hassle of returning the one from GAME. The chances are as its a preorder for a console release both will be charged several days before launch and the process started for packaging and delivery. Then it may be too late to cancel one of them. I don't really want to pay the extra charged by GAME anyway and will take my chances with the Shop To order. If by the off chance they are unable to fulfill my order I may try to source one from somewhere else or wait until they get more in.

#24 Gavster

Gavster

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

I've canceled my GAME order. I don't want to be charged for both and have both delivered and then having to go through the hassle of returning the one from GAME. The chances are as its a preorder for a console release both will be charged several days before launch and the process started for packaging and delivery. Then it may be too late to cancel one of them. I don't really want to pay the extra charged by GAME anyway and will take my chances with the Shop To order. If by the off chance they are unable to fulfill my order I may try to source one from somewhere else or wait until they get more in.

I would to.
But for me i pre ordered mine from Game in their store so that i would not be charged online for both. so i would have a bit more flexability

Posted Image

NNID - Gavster

#25 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

I would to.
But for me i pre ordered mine from Game in their store so that i would not be charged online for both. so i would have a bit more flexability

Well I got two emails from Shop To today and it looks like my order is being processed and the payment process started so I should have my console including Zombi U and the pro controller as well as my separate order for NSMB U on Thursday or Friday. I'm really looking forward to it.

#26 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

Well I got two emails from Shop To today and it looks like my order is being processed and the payment process started so I should have my console including Zombi U and the pro controller as well as my separate order for NSMB U on Thursday or Friday. I'm really looking forward to it.

Ye mines processing now aswel.
I've got Thursday/Friday off work..hopefully it arrives Thursday :)

#27 MyNameIsMatt

MyNameIsMatt

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

I haven't got any of this confirmation or anything from Blockbusters. Slightly worried, but the fact I haven't got any thing about ZombiU (ordered seperately) suggests they don't bother with emails.

#28 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

yeah i got the same thing early this morning. I've realised as shopto is using 24 hour delivery with specified couriers then they wont send out until Thursday, That is my guess anyways

#29 Gavster

Gavster

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Ummm. My Wii u pre order has been confirmed and is in process, but my Assassins Creed 3 pre order is still showing under pre order. Has anybody else's extra games been confirmed yet or are they still showing up as pre orders

Posted Image

NNID - Gavster

#30 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

mine is a package so confirmed at once, However they did say they would process the Wii U orders earlier than usual, so i would guarantee your AC3 will be shipped with it but is just taking a bit longer. Im sure you will hear something on Wednesday.

#31 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

mine is a package so confirmed at once, However they did say they would process the Wii U orders earlier than usual, so i would guarantee your AC3 will be shipped with it but is just taking a bit longer. Im sure you will hear something on Wednesday.

It shows as completed/dispatched now...fingers crossed for Thursday!!

#32 Gavster

Gavster

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

It shows as completed/dispatched now...fingers crossed for Thursday!!

Yep. Had a look on mine this morning and the wiiu is comming up as completed to. Fingers crossed!

Posted Image

NNID - Gavster

#33 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Yep. Had a look on mine this morning and the wiiu is comming up as completed to. Fingers crossed!

Any way of tracking it now? I tried TNT & dpd but that ref. number from shopto doesn't show on them

#34 Ambidextrous

Ambidextrous

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

Nah mate the tracking will begin when the delivery company have received the item so far you can assume that your package is with shopto ready for it to be picked up by TNT/DPD

#35 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

my Shopto order is currently less than an hour away from where i live. So tomorrow maybe?

#36 Ambidextrous

Ambidextrous

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

If your order has been delivered to your local sorting hub then I guess there's a good chance your order will be delivered at some point tomorrow.

Edited by Ambidextrous, 28 November 2012 - 09:30 AM.

#37 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

considering it was sent Next day delivery too. So yeah tomorrow at some point. This is why i dont really get people going crazy for midnight launches, I've been able to get most things a day or few before.

#38 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

my Shopto order is currently less than an hour away from where i live. So tomorrow maybe?

I take it your tracking number is working then. What delivery service is yours coming by ? My TNT tracking number isn't working yet.

#39 Gavster

Gavster

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

i ahve entrered the SORM????? number that they have given me (On separate lines) and it is not working????

Posted Image

NNID - Gavster

#40 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

i ahve entrered the SORM????? number that they have given me (On separate lines) and it is not working????

Same here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!