• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#41 Gavster

Gavster

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Well i wouldn't worry too much. The parcel should have been picked up at 5.00pm by TNT and as it is a 48hr delivery we should get it tomorrow. We use TNT at work. They come and pick up are parcels at 4.30pm and they always deliver it the next day.

Edited by Gavster, 28 November 2012 - 11:18 AM.

Posted Image

NNID - Gavster

#42 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

Well i wouldn't worry too much. The parcel should have been picked up at 5.00pm by TNT and as it is a 48hr delivery we should get it tomorrow. We use TNT at work. They come and pick up are parcels at 4.30pm and they always deliver it the next day.

I'm not worried. I've used Shop To many times before. It would just be nice to track the package as I'm not going to be home tomorrow and will have to make sure someone else is if its definitely being delivered tomorrow.

I forgot to add that I got my first chance to try the Wii U out yesterday at one of my local GAME branches. The Gamepad is larger then I thought but seemed comfortable enough to hold and was light enough that it should be OK to hold for long periods of time. The only playable game was Rayman Legends and it looked fantastic. It was great to play my first game in HD on a Nintendo console. It looks even better then Rayman Origins on the PS3 and I'm really looking forward to playing it when it eventually comes out. It's just a shame its been delayed until next year. It's also kind of nice that its at least currently a Wii U exclusive. Hopefully the demo will be released on the Wii U sometime soon.

Edited by Gamejunkie, 28 November 2012 - 12:15 PM.

#43 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

when you are on the TNT tracking page change the option to reference number instead of the consignment number, and it will show

#44 slammers

slammers

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

21 hours till I can pickup :)

#45 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

when you are on the TNT tracking page change the option to reference number instead of the consignment number, and it will show

It still doesn't work. I'll try again tomorrow.

#46 One_Jay

One_Jay

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

I also ordered the Zombie U bundle from Shopto.
My order was disptched yesterday, Been sent using TNT
But as of right now the tracking number does not display anything. Hopefully it will work later in the day!
Nintendo Network ID: One_Jay

#47 Gavster

Gavster

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

I'm not worried. I've used Shop To many times before. It would just be nice to track the package as I'm not going to be home tomorrow and will have to make sure someone else is if its definitely being delivered tomorrow.

I forgot to add that I got my first chance to try the Wii U out yesterday at one of my local GAME branches. The Gamepad is larger then I thought but seemed comfortable enough to hold and was light enough that it should be OK to hold for long periods of time. The only playable game was Rayman Legends and it looked fantastic. It was great to play my first game in HD on a Nintendo console. It looks even better then Rayman Origins on the PS3 and I'm really looking forward to playing it when it eventually comes out. It's just a shame its been delayed until next year. It's also kind of nice that its at least currently a Wii U exclusive. Hopefully the demo will be released on the Wii U sometime soon.

I to have the same problem with being out at work today. So i will have to make sure someone stays in today.
I have tried again with the TNT tracker, but i am still getting "Sorry, we are unable to fulfill your request..Blah,Blah, Blah. So will just have to keep my fingers crossed that it arrives today.

Posted Image

NNID - Gavster

#48 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

I also ordered the Zombie U bundle from Shopto.
My order was disptched yesterday, Been sent using TNT
But as of right now the tracking number does not display anything. Hopefully it will work later in the day!

How do you know it's via TNT?

I've checked RM, TNT & DPD... Still nothing. My order shows as dispatched as of 26/11/12... So say on the 27th it was at the courier depot..28th delivered to my local depot. Today it should be coming to me, wish I could track this though...I booked today & tomorrow off work..don't want to wait in all today for nothing though.
By the way, has everyone got SORM***** numbers?

#49 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

are you sure that you TNT guys are clicking reference on the main page instead of consignment? as of 25 mins ago mine now says out for delivery :)

#50 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

are you sure that you TNT guys are clicking reference on the main page instead of consignment? as of 25 mins ago mine now says out for delivery :)

I've tried both on them

#51 Ringo_Scar

Ringo_Scar

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

strange Why am i the only one here that's actually getting it to show up :/

#52 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

strange Why am i the only one here that's actually getting it to show up :/

Is your ref number SORM#####?

#53 Ambidextrous

Ambidextrous

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

You could try calling the TNT customer support to try and find out what's happening. Don't know what their customer service is like though lol, my tracking number works on the TNT site and is out for delivery but no ones going to be home :) lol I assumed it would come on Friday so had planned for someone to be at my house for Friday but I guess TNT ruined my plans :(

#54 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

You could try calling the TNT customer support to try and find out what's happening. Don't know what their customer service is like though lol, my tracking number works on the TNT site and is out for delivery but no ones going to be home :) lol I assumed it would come on Friday so had planned for someone to be at my house for Friday but I guess TNT ruined my plans :(

i just want to know if its the sorm number you are using. i don't want to sit around waiting if its coming tomorrow...then again, the depots are only 20mins away, so even if i did miss them today i could just go and get it later. ..just annoying when shopto have provided this number and i can't find out whos delivering it.

is it the SORM???

#55 Ambidextrous

Ambidextrous

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

Yes mate it is that number you mention also in the email shopto sent you it does mention what courier they used to send you your order. The SORM number usually a TNT number as royal mail as far as I can remember have a ridiculously long consignment number and I actually don't know about DPD but am pretty sure yours is a TNT consignment number. Hope you get the uncertainity sorted mate and like I said before best bet is contact TNT as the shopto email said it was ready to be picked up by the courier so I can only assume that has actually happened hence your order is in the possession of TNT?

#56 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

Yes mate it is that number you mention also in the email shopto sent you it does mention what courier they used to send you your order. The SORM number usually a TNT number as royal mail as far as I can remember have a ridiculously long consignment number and I actually don't know about DPD but am pretty sure yours is a TNT consignment number. Hope you get the uncertainity sorted mate and like I said before best bet is contact TNT as the shopto email said it was ready to be picked up by the courier so I can only assume that has actually happened hence your order is in the possession of TNT?

thanks, id just found this out lol and posted a new thread for the others having this issue. my email was in the Junk and i hadn't seen it. but thanks anyway

#57 Ambidextrous

Ambidextrous

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

Don't worry pal I'm certain you will have your Wii u by tomorrow the latest :) It's a pretty busy schedule leading up to Christmas so there's a good chance the shopto orders are taken in halves by TNT, possibly so they can be delievered over Thursday and Friday rather than trying to deliver all orders over a single day.

#58 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

ye, i guess i should complete hitman on the ps3 before it arrives anyway :)

#59 Ambidextrous

Ambidextrous

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

Hi mate just had an update from a friend who has also ordered Wii u being delivered by TNT from shopto apparently there's been an error on attaching some of SORM codes on the TNT database he had to phone up mentioned his SORM code and given a separate delivery number which should have attached to the SORM code on their database but didn't. So if I was you call up TNT or possibly email them? They will update you on your order and give you a separate tracking number. Hope that helps.

Edited by Ambidextrous, 29 November 2012 - 01:34 AM.

#60 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

Hi mate just had an update from a friend who has also ordered Wii u being delivered by TNT from shopto apparently there's been an error on attaching some of SORM codes on the TNT database he had to phone up mentioned his SORM code and given a separate delivery number which should have attached to the SORM code on their database but didn't. So if I was you call up TNT or possibly email them? They will update you on your order and give you a separate tracking number. Hope that helps.

lol!...i rang TNT & was told its on its way today, ye, the sorm numbers dont work...well for me it didn't. again, i think we found out the same time on this haha. cheers. she found it using my postcode instead

Edited by RolledUp20s, 29 November 2012 - 01:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!