Photo

US buddies who games have you got and so far, what would your rate them?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Harris42

Harris42

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything Mario and Zelda

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

what games have you got with ur new wii u and what would you rate them out of 100 and why?
Wii U console 'Black'
Zombi U, NintendoLand, NSMBU, Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed, Trine 2, Nano Assault
NNID - Harris42
if you add me let me know by PM

#2 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

Nintendoland and NSMBU. Nintendoland I'd give a 63, because it's pretty boring in singleplayer and I have no friends, and NSMBU I'd give a 93, because it's so amazing.

#3 Manni01

Manni01

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

I have black ops 2 and nintendo land(getting more this week) and i give black ops 2 and i give it a 95/100 because its good havent noticed any lag or slow loading times and nintendo land is a 85/100 because it was fun(mostly chase mii and luigis mansion) only problem..... Why cant we use a regular wii remote in the metroid and zelda minigames? :(

#4 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

Nintendo Land: 85/100 - A great set of games that needs online play.
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013: 70/100 - A fairly fun way of exercising.

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

I really wan't my Wii U darn it, so I can start to properly give all of my opinions and stuff, I'll get back to you :D

#6 astro_zombii

astro_zombii

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

Nintendo Land: 7/10, Very enjoyable set of Mini-games, good as a showpiece for the WiiU, but also very fun, I could see myself continualy coming back to this, especially with a few friends.

NSMBI: 9/10, Really loving this game. Always been a a mario fan, but found myself getting bored with the last few NSMB iterations, This one im really addicted to, and the challenge modes are tons of fun/challenging

Epic Mickey 2: 6.5~7/10, this ones a tough one, I love the gameplay and the story. I loved the first one, so take that into consideration. I havent had any camera or sound problems, The only thing holding this back for me is the framerate. There are some times when I play and its buttery smooth, but then there are others where its just chugging along, looking like the whole game is in slow-mo, not game breaking, but nto pleasant.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2: 8/10, Enjoying this a lot. Looks great, plays smooth, had a couple of online matches, no lag or any hiccups. The Nintendo themed costumes and modes are a very nice touch.

#7 Nintendo

Nintendo

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

I'll get back to you...
after christmas ;)

#8 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

NSMBU: 9/10
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition: 9.5/10
Nintendo Land: N/A (haven't played yet)

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#9 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

Mario bros u and zombie u here. Both games deserve a 9/10. Fantastic all around. Gamefly just shipped me epic Mickey 2 and scribblenaughts. I'll let you know how those two are by this weekend

#10 ultralow

ultralow

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

ac3 ___8.5/10
blops2___9/10
zombiu___8/10
nintendoland___6.5/10
wii u ____10/10
also im an older gamer if it matters...

Edited by ultralow, 20 November 2012 - 05:21 PM.

#11 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

:blink:
your title doesn't make any sense

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#12 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

ac3 ___8.5/10
blops2___9/10
zombiu___8/10
nintendoland___6.5/10
wii u ____10/10
also im an older gamer if it matters...

"mature games" 8-9, "fun mini-game compilation" 6.5? people should rate games on what they are not what their personal taste is >.> From what I've seen I'd rate nintendoland the best game so far for the Wii U. The variety, gameplay, Music, Graphics, Depth and replay value are all there.
"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#13 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

Tekken: 9 out of 10
Zombi U: 9 out of 10
The Wii U system 9 out of 10 (when they fix the bugs it will be higher)

Signature_DK.png

#14 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

ZombiU-9/10 because it is so unique and the mood that it sets is just unprecedented in a survival horror game.

NSMBU-8.5/10 because it looks so awesome in HD and the levels are brilliantly designed. I docked 1/2 a point because I think that it sucks that you cannot use the gamepad for Coop in the campaign.

Nano Assault Neo-9/10 because it actually rivals the best twin stick shooter of all time(Super Stardust)

BLOPS 2-8/10 because it is a great game that fails to reinvent the wheel

I also have Nintendoland and Chasing Aurora, but haven't really scratched the surface yet.
Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#15 TylerV

TylerV

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

I haven't played a ton yet, but from what's done:

Nintendo Land: 7/10. I'm a little disappointed. A lot of the multiplayer attractions seem very similar and become a little meh. Good game to get used to the system though.

NSMBU: 8.5/10 I've only finished world 1, but I'm pretty impressed so far. My only issue is that it doesn't seem to add much that other NSMB games don't have.

#16 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

I don't actually have a Wii U but I spent the day playing with my friend on his:

Nintendo Land and its pretty good. It's decent if you're going at it solo, but it's a blast if you have another person to play it with.

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed. That game was really fun, the graphics (THE WATER) looked amazing and the controls (I only played using a Wiimote) are pretty solid. You can also play with a friend online which is a plus. It's also fun to race on the water/ air because unlike Mario Kart 7, the way you control your vehicle actually changes depending on how you're racing
Posted Image

#17 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

I won't give official ratings for the obvious (I think), but I will say Nintendo Land would be through the roof if it had online. Playing with someone really does change the experience for you.

#18 Mavenstar

Mavenstar

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

I won't give official ratings for the obvious (I think), but I will say Nintendo Land would be through the roof if it had online. Playing with someone really does change the experience for you.

Have you played it with a group of people yet? I don't think that online play could even touch how much fun it is to have 4-5 people in a room playing together. The 4 vs 1 games are especially great, because they Gamepad user is singled out, and the Wii Remote users will undoubtedly plot against Him/Her. I think Nintendo Land is worthy of about 90/100. It's a fantastic party game, but nothing beats the 5 player modes.

#19 TanookiRicky

TanookiRicky

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

Nintendo Land: 8 / 10 mostly because having online multiplayer would've been a god send. And so like some of you have said, it's hard to enjoy without having a lot of friends to play this with. But if you do have a group then it's a whole lot of fun. It's actually created some of the best local multiplayer moments in recent memory for me.

New Super Mario Bros. U: 8/10 nothing too spectacular since it's practically just more of the same from the "NEW" SMB series of games. What I would give to see a new Mario game based in the SMB2 world! Anyway, I digress... However, the new challenge modes make for replayability never before seen in Mario games.
Nintendo Network ID: TanookiRicky
Posted Image
Currently playing: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Assassin's Creed 3, Epic Mickey 2

#20 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

Have you played it with a group of people yet? I don't think that online play could even touch how much fun it is to have 4-5 people in a room playing together. The 4 vs 1 games are especially great, because they Gamepad user is singled out, and the Wii Remote users will undoubtedly plot against Him/Her. I think Nintendo Land is worthy of about 90/100. It's a fantastic party game, but nothing beats the 5 player modes.

I have played it that way and I completely agree with you. But that's the issue. Playing that way changes the experience completely. But what can you say for those who don't have the luxury of playing this way? For a game that's suppose to market the Wii U, a system meant to reinvent the way games handle the single player experience, why is the experience dependent on multiplayer? Not to mention a single player is actually limited while playing the game. Online could have changed this, it would've have created the same magic, but playing with some of the users on here would've made the experience better than what I get by myself.

I didn't give a full review for reason being I already gave one in the site's unofficial podcast (link in signature).

Edited by Noonabites, 27 November 2012 - 02:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!