• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Mukkinese

Mukkinese

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:49 PM

Is anyone looking forward to third party titles on the Wii U?

I see lots of threads discussing how great Nintendo's own products might be, but few, if any, talking about third party titles.

Of those games already announced, I'm keen to see Colonial marines and Assassins creed on the Wii U. I like to play FPS games, so Killer freaks and Metro peak my interest too.More than these, I'm hoping other titles come the this new machine. I am open to all kinds of games and no doubt will buy a lot of different titles, but Nintendo's own products are not at the top of my list right now, I want a machine that has it all, from Mario to Rage.

Edited by Mukkinese, 02 July 2011 - 04:50 PM.

#2 bsgpro

bsgpro

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Call of Duty andMonster Hunter Tri

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:22 PM

BattleField 3 seems to be a very good game they deem to have set up to be played on the Wii U.
Don't push it I am smarter than you.

#3 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:54 PM

Okami,FinalFantasy and Kingdom Hearts 3

Edited by PhenomxZelda, 02 July 2011 - 08:01 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:45 PM

Kingdom Hearts 3 Good dammit Square!
And Final Fantasy 13, like a better version with more moves, items, stuff like that, FF 13-2, FF vs 13, and FF Agito Wii U version.
Please?
Posted Image

#5 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:13 AM

Oh boy don't get me started. I'm probably gonna get more third party games then 1st party,
if only my wallet was big enough.

1367065580450s.jpg

#6 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Final Fantasy, Uncharted, Ratchet

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:57 AM

EDIT: NOOOOOOOO! My thread has been merged! *Goes to a small corner to cry*

I'm most looking forward to Arkham City, I'm not sure about the others I will have to read more about them.

Edited by Ruthie, 04 July 2011 - 06:32 PM.

Assistant Writer of Wii U Go and Vita/3DS enthusiast.

#7 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:28 AM

Sorry about the lack of love, but I can't say I'm excited about any of the third party games that have been announced so far. None of them really appeal to me.

One third party game I would like to see on the Wii U would be a Formula 1 game. The controller could be used as a steering wheel, it looks like it'll be about the right shape and size, and all the race information (car damage, position, circuit map, could be on the touchscreen.

#8 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

I am looking forward to Ninja Gaiden 3, Batman and Metro Last Light.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#9 Randomite

Randomite

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:39 PM

I am looking forward to Aliens and Metro...I really enjoyed the first Metro game, I hope they fix the problems the original had.

#10 Hardcore Brawler

Hardcore Brawler

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Punch Out!, Metroid, Zelda, more

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:41 PM

I have been a fan of Tekken for a long time , I buy non-Nintendo consoles for it and for some other games like Street Fighters and MGS
if I bought a Wiiu (and I will do) I will make sure of picking up Tekken
and if I bought another 3rd party game , it will be Killer Freaks for now

games in my country cost 70-80$ , so if I was going to spend that on a game I will spend it on a game that will satisfies
a game with amount of content that deserve to put on that much of money in
and nothing make happy more than Nintendo's games (and some 3rd parties, Microsoft and Sony games)

Nintendo is always 1# for me because they really care about the content (more gameplay , less silly things)

anyway ... Tekken , Killer Freaks and Batman AC

thanks Mukkinese

Edited by Hardcore Brawler, 04 July 2011 - 04:43 PM.

Posted Image

by Cerberuz

My Wii U games wishlist:
Disaster 2 - F-Zero U - Eternal Darkness 2 - Madworld 2 - Beyond Good and Evil 2 (Wii U version)

#11 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Final Fantasy, Uncharted, Ratchet

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:36 PM

Sorry about the lack of love, but I can't say I'm excited about any of the third party games that have been announced so far. None of them really appeal to me.

One third party game I would like to see on the Wii U would be a Formula 1 game. The controller could be used as a steering wheel, it looks like it'll be about the right shape and size, and all the race information (car damage, position, circuit map, could be on the touchscreen.

There's not even one that pips your interest? Well don't worry because there should be a lot more third party titles announced according to Nintendo :D .
Assistant Writer of Wii U Go and Vita/3DS enthusiast.

#12 BobTheism

BobTheism

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:34 AM

I'm hoping for a few ports and/or sequels to the few games that almost had me buying an HD console before Nintendo made one. These include:

Red Dead, a brand new one or Redemption makes no difference.
Assassins Creed, confirmed.
Batman: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City is confirmed.
Just Cause, preferably 3 but a port of 2 would be alright.

These are the big ones I care about and half of them are confirmed so I'm pretty happy right now.

#13 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:37 AM

There's not even one that pips your interest? Well don't worry because there should be a lot more third party titles announced according to Nintendo :D .

Nope, not yet. I'm sure Nintendo will announce lots of third party games at E3 next year, so I should see some that get my attention then.

#14 Crimson

Crimson

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:
    Platformers

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:58 AM

Not really. I mean, let's be honest: most will be PS3 ports. I have a PS3. I don't need another one. The only thing that would make them better on Wii U is if they really make creative use of the controller.

#15 Tre

Tre

Blooper

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:05 AM

Everyone has touched on the Third Party games I'm interested in. One or two that I will be looking forward to is the return of College football and basketball on a Nintendo console. That will make me very happy. Yes it is an annual game but sports games are like that cause teams change every year. There should be a lot of third party games that peek my interest.

#16 Josh89

Josh89

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid.

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:13 PM

Ninja Gaiden 3, Batman and Killer Freaks (Looks fun, I mean, killing horribly mutated alien Rabbids FTW!) :D

#17 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo, Gran Turismo

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:06 AM

I am really looking forward to Ninja Gaiden 3 and a Ninja Gaiden game exclusively on the Wii-U. Tekken for the Wii-U also sounds appealing.

The Official Mega Man for SSB4 Thread

megaman-2.gif

Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Click on the link in the text and show your support!

#18 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:42 AM

Tekken and Batman are ones I'm really interested in.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#19 DaPimpJ

DaPimpJ

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:08 AM

I'm exited for all those announced but I want a new No More Heroes with an option to use the wiimote or wiitab. I also want Conkers other bad fur day. :D

a man can dream

#20 abbe

abbe

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:22 AM

i would like street fighter 5 to be made for the wii u, as i really enjoyed ssiv on the 3ds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!