• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Dec1ful

Dec1ful

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

I really am sick of seeing negative comments about wii u. Most wii u haters fit the stereotype. Xbox owners, brainwashed by Microsoft who milks games and consoles for all there worth and are afraid to innovate. It really saddens me to see a company such as microsoft who is there to innovate participate in such dirty below the line jealousy hate. Microsoft encourages its fans to go out and insult other people and there favourite gaming company. I have been called names so many times by wii u haters just for speaking out for the wii u. For all those who want to talk positive about this next gen console come here and talk. IF A HATER DARES UNDERMINE THE WII U ON THIS PAGE IS REALLY DESPERATE TO DO MICROSOFTS' BIDDING!

#2 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

I hate how people are overplaying the CPU issue. It aint even much of an issue at all because of all because all of the other stats make up for it. Plus there are to many boards discussing that when its clearly against the rules to double post. Ignore the hate.

Signature_DK.png

#3 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:47 AM

I Just hate the Complaining of it over all.

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

I too can't belive the complaining about this one part of the Wii U, what people don't realise is all the parts of the Wii U work together in unison e.g: the music and sound effects on games can use up to 33% of a CPU's power, the Wii U has it's own sound chip to take the pressure of the CPU, so that is 33% of prossesing power the Wii U's CPU doesn't have to deal with, it also has a GPGPU wich is soooooo powerful it takes a lot of the power off the CPU too. This system is so much more powerful than people give it credit for, the PS3 and the 360 were in much worse shape when they launched.

Edited by UnchainedGoku, 23 November 2012 - 10:50 AM.

#5 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

I have not purchased one, and will not be purchasing one any time soon? Why? Because day 1 is never a good idea for a console. Especially in this case considering Nintendo has an untested network system. Which after launch I've learnt is all fine. Next is the games, there is not one game that I would warrant a Wii U purchase for many people, including myself. Though what I don't like is how developers are saying their going to wait and see if Wii U is succesful, though that's a catch 22 because the majority of gamers are sitting and waiting for THE game that would make people buy a Wii U. For the 360 it was Halo, Gears and Xbox Live (not really a game but the one thing that made people purchase it over the PS3 and especially PSN in its early stages), for the PS3 it was MGS, Uncharted and Little Big Planet ( not so much blu ray because I have not bought or rented or used a single blu ray movie). For the Wii U it may be TVii, it maybe MiiVerse, it maybe smash, Mario kart etc.

Everything comes with fair criticism, it's not because people are brainwashed fanboys, it's because they would rather invest $300-$350 into something else rather than a console in which they have no interest in the current games out right now.

If you're talking about the mindless people that just say Wii U sucks, then ignore it.

#6 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

I agree.....I cant believe how many negative complaints. Specially with new technology..it isnt going to be perfect. I didnt expect mine to be a perfect console...and so far its been great anyways. I love the wii u. I think its a great machine with a huge amount of potential. I cant wait to see what nintendo has in store for this new console!!!

#7 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

This thread will get locked fast.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#8 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

I smell a lock.

by chance

#9 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

Oh my. I had no idea that Microsoft was so evil that it sends its fans to attack Nintendo. It's a conspiracy!

#10 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

people seem to forget xbox 360 games looked worse than xbox games at launch and xbox 360 had problems often until the slim came out

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#11 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

One problem is that gamers these days have stereotyped Nintendo as being a family friendly only, now i won't deny that there is quite a lot of truth in that statement but it's starting to annoy me that modern gamers are losing faith in Nintendo just because we may not have the goriest or most popular third party title.

Yeah, getting quite off topic there.
Posted Image

This is where it ends

#12 hustl3r

hustl3r

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

People will always hate on anything that best what they have. Wii U, perfect example. Xbox and PS3 are from 06/07 respectively. Do you honestly think a company would release a computer system in 2012 slower and less technologically advanced than hardware produced 6 years ago? And I still read people claiming that the Wii U is not as powerful as last gen systems. It's simple. These last generation fools are beating their Cocks waiting for the next big FPS game or whatever. We have the Wii and all that comes with a new generation of gaming. Expect hate and a lot of it.

#13 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

So you're saying Microsoft is an evil corporation that is stealing the souls of young girls around the world or did I read that wrong?

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#14 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:22 AM

pointless thread is pointless

#15 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:23 AM

So you're saying Microsoft is an evil corporation that is stealing the souls of young girls around the world or did I read that wrong?

Nah, that would just be the teen boys and/or screwed up pedo's over the internet on consoles. They already stole their souls on all the consoles years ago, so no need to worry about a corporation.
Then again, hmm... Yeah, where is my tinfoil hat again? I smell a conspiracy!

Posted Image

#16 Jeremygts

Jeremygts

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

People talk like this is the next Sega Saturn or something. I love my Wii U, i havent had any problems. I think once devs start to really use the GPGPU to its full potential and take some of the stress away from the CPU all these rumors will die out.

My brother who hasnt owned a Nintendo since Gamecube came over to play Wii U and he thinks its awesome, and loved Nintendo Land... this coming from a guy who plays Halo non stop.

#17 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

Just reply with "Ok, cool"

Works all the time.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#18 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

Oh.. No!!!!! they are on to our plan!! "Nintendo Shall Die!!!!!" (Flies off to Steve Ballmer's loving grip in the Microsoft HQ)

#19 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

HE'S A KOOPA WHO HAS NO BACKUP, NO KART OR WINGS!

GET HIM! IT'S FEASIBLE!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#20 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

I hate any hate toward any system. Well.. unfounded, fanboy hate. I see it hear, I see it everywhere. You do too. Just be all "Okay brah" and pull up your 3DS or whatever is Nintendo near you and smile and laugh and SHOW THEM THE PLEASURE YOU FEEL. SHOW. THEM. YOUR. FEELS.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii u, haters, Nintendo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!