8 replies to this topic

#1 One_Jay

One_Jay

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

Hi guy's

I am currently in the UK, so still waiting on my Wii U to arrive, but i was just wondering if you have picked up any accessories for the Wii U.
I ordered the Zombie U Pack which inculdes the Pro Controller, Is there anything you can reccomend like a Wii Remote/Nuchuck? Plus or not?

I was looking into getting a Shell to cover the gamepad to protect it more. Also was wondering is a screen protector reallty worth it ?
Do you really need a headset/mic, if the Gamepad has a built in Microphone ?
I also noticed Nintendo seem to be lacking in their advice for external harddrives. Obviously they are intending of launching their own ones at some stage hence the delay. maybe

If you have any recomnedations on accessories, drop a comment.

Thanks
Nintendo Network ID: One_Jay

#2 Dan1984uk

Dan1984uk

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

From the information I have seen Wii Remote plus will come in handy for a few games.

#3 monday168168

monday168168

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

I got a package today with screen protector, 3 stylus, a headphone, a gamepad bag for 23 dollar.

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

I'm getting the Pro Controller too I ordered the ZombiU pack :D from what's bieng said any Hard Drive up to 2TB will do, it needs to use a USB Y Cable or have it's own power suply.

#5 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

Nintendo isn't likely to release their own external hard drive options in the future.

#6 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

i would personally wait until there's more options for the wii u shells, hold out on a headset for a bit you can use headphones plugged into the gamepad and it works with the mic on it as a headset. i wouldnt get a screen protector because over time theyll wear out and get dirty, plus i think there's only the write and protect right now

I got a package today with screen protector, 3 stylus, a headphone, a gamepad bag for 23 dollar.

wow thats a good deal

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#7 GOOBER

GOOBER

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

sounds like the one I got, but mine has 2 styluses. and mine was 20.00 at EBGames the brand is Biogenik wii u essetial starter pack

Edited by GOOBER, 24 November 2012 - 03:41 PM.

#8 The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

I ordered the Hori screen protector.
Bbbbbbrrrraaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnssss

#9 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:08 AM

I'd get a screen protector over a shell if I had to choose between them. Scuffs on the plastic don't mean much, but a scratched screen will be annoying. If it gets scratched up you can just buy a new one to replace it with. If you do end up getting a Wiimote, I'd go with Plus just so it'd be compatible with everything.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!