33 replies to this topic

#21 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

Beat the game finally. It's safe to lead them to a spot they have to crawl under to get you. They are on the ground and exposed to one hit kills.

Was there a plot twist?
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#22 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

Ive only done Survivor Mode (1 life and the game ends, must start from scratch) . I am currently at score 4000'ish after dieing a lot. About 3-4 hours ish but I am in new territory currently so I suspect I will die from something unexpected soon, especially since I only have 1 life pack right now.

I was having lots of trouble in the Safe House hoard at first but once you learn your Safe house and the timing of your weapon, it should be pretty easy. Use Flares if you have to. The second hoard (which I wont say due to spoilers) is much scarier and if I wasnt creative, I would get killed there every time.

This is my GOTY for me. Amazing. I thought The Walking Dead game was good but this is just on another level of scary while the other is a story game.

I agree: survival mode = king, and this game = GOTY.

#23 WiiUWiiUWii Like a Cop Car

WiiUWiiUWii Like a Cop Car

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Capcom, EA

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

Was there a plot twist?

Yes.. I made a spoiler in the other thread that asks that very question... Nothing too detailed though..

#24 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

Yes.. I made a spoiler in the other thread that asks that very question... Nothing too detailed though..

Cool ill check it out. And how many hrs did it take you to beat it?
I only play the game about 30mins every 2 or 3 days. lol dont got much time to play it.
xile06 "N" ID

#25 WiiUWiiUWii Like a Cop Car

WiiUWiiUWii Like a Cop Car

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Capcom, EA

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

Cool ill check it out. And how many hrs did it take you to beat it?
I only play the game about 30mins every 2 or 3 days. lol dont got much time to play it.

I'm not sure... I can only guess about 8 hours.. I died about 20 times i think lol

#26 Muramasa

Muramasa

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

I survived 45 minutes then some horde killed me. Then I survived for 30 minutes and a bunch of deaths later and I still can't kill another damn horde of zombies. And sneaking past them doesn't seem possible. Oh well, this is how I like my games.

Edited by Muramasa, 27 November 2012 - 11:45 PM.

#27 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:07 AM

I just watched a 5 minute video of a guy taking out that mission in 5 minutes. The thing is that he was taking out Zombies with two hits of the cricket bat, and seemed to have a limitless supply of ammo. I did a search and found out that there is an ammo glitch early in the game which explains that one. I figure that he was also probably playing on chicken mode since the quickest I have ever killed a standing zombie was with three hits, and the survivor was a cop lol
I know the spot that you are talking about, and I had one sneak up on me and kill me from behind while I was spamming that spot. It could have been a fluke though. I'm gonna try again.

spoiler

If your stuck there bring to planks use the room they cral into not the hallway when you go in. The room board the doors then they only try to crawl in won't sneak up on you.

#28 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

spoiler

If your stuck there bring to planks use the room they cral into not the hallway when you go in. The room board the doors then they only try to crawl in won't sneak up on you.

Thanks man. I did a restart last night, and i now have some serious inventory to deal with 'em. It's gonna be a bloodbath now.
Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#29 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

everyone post your high score. My last one was 890. Im on a new live now so havent checked what it is.
I finally made it in lol. Some weird stuff is going on tho.
they should make a movie lol. O wait they did "28 days later" hahah lol...

anyways fun game. Hope for a part 2 with online levels for 4 players that would be cool. You die you drop out the game :D We can only wish.
xile06 "N" ID

#30 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

I does after about 20seconds? Didn't have a clue what I was doing...I casually walked to the ladder and began my climb when the zombies ate me.

Since then I've not died..not got too far yet tho..just loaded my 1st 'new area'

How do I save the game???

#31 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

I does after about 20seconds? Didn't have a clue what I was doing...I casually walked to the ladder and began my climb when the zombies ate me.
Since then I've not died..not got too far yet tho..just loaded my 1st 'new area'
How do I save the game???

in the safe house and a few other places the sleeping bag is how you save just walk up to it, look at it and click you save.

#32 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

1 hour and 10 mins approx. died about 4 times trying to get my stuff back after being killed by a horde attacking the safe house.

#33 Kermit

Kermit

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

My best is 1 hour and 15 minutes, 1680 points. I killed 47 zombies which is by far my best so far (my previous best score was 690!). I was killed because I meant to push a zombie away but pressed the wrong shoulder button and turned 180 degrees instead :( Idiot! The game makes me panic though, it's so good. I can't remember the last time a game scared me this much.

Edited by Kermit, 01 December 2012 - 02:07 PM.

Wii U - WaxiesDargle / 3DS - 4897-5995-1582

Posted Image

#34 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

my best was about an hour or so, was playing really slowly, sneaking through levels, checking everywhere for stuff, then came to the defend the safehouse bit, DEATH!!! new character....DEATH!!!....new character...DEATH!!!....new character....you get the idea lol.
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!