#1 nintendoplayer1985

nintendoplayer1985

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

I have been a long time Nintendo gamer; all the way from the NES Deluxe Set to the new WiiU Deluxe set.

I'm also a member of the 3DS forums with the same user name.

I like to play and collect retro games and prefer physical copies of games. I'm not yet convinced with digital games until the price is noticably lower and access less restrictive.

I hate DLC and the new $60 per game cost. I respect Sony and Microsoft but I prefer Nintendo. I'm not a Nintendo fanboy I just prefer them. I play other platforms but do not own them.

If you would like to trade or sell retro games hit me up.

Attached is a pic of my console collection. I took this before I purchased my WiiU.

Attached Thumbnails

• Nintendo Consoles.jpg

Edited by nintendoplayer1985, 30 November 2012 - 10:51 PM.

Playing M rated games doesn't make you an adult or hardcore gamer.

#2 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

Hello dude, welcome :D

#3 nintendoplayer1985

nintendoplayer1985

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Thanks Bro!

#4 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Oh wow, I'm not sure how this one slid by me, but welcome 2 da whatever this thing is called.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#5 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

WELCOME to the forums....and i'd hope you'd be a nintendo gamer or there really wouldn't be a purpose for you here...Enjoy your stay :)

wjapt2.jpg

#6 Preacher Ken

Preacher Ken

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

I have been a long time Nintendo gamer; all the way from the NES Deluxe Set to the new WiiU Deluxe set.

I'm also a member of the 3DS forums with the same user name.

I like to play and collect retro games and prefer physical copies of games. I'm not yet convinced with digital games until the price is noticably lower and access less restrictive.

I hate DLC and the new $60 per game cost. I respect Sony and Microsoft but I prefer Nintendo. I'm not a Nintendo fanboy I just prefer them. I play other platforms but do not own them.

If you would like to trade or sell retro games hit me up.

If you have managed to keep all your consoles then more power to yer. I owned a few consoles in my time and change is as good as a holiday right? Well welcome abord. So your into retro games. To get Wii U online you will need to make a online ID just the same as every other moden day console. I'm very sure Wii U will have a retro part of there eshop just like the Wii did. Gamers from what I have read in forums are very attached to there retro games. So I think if you want something in the post I surguest you reconsider. Oh and goodluck in your searching. By the way don't forget to pay postage at lest. cya
kennypants is my http://www.godtube.com/ Channel
Posted Image

#7 nintendoplayer1985

nintendoplayer1985

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

If you have managed to keep all your consoles then more power to yer. I owned a few consoles in my time and change is as good as a holiday right? Well welcome abord. So your into retro games. To get Wii U online you will need to make a online ID just the same as every other moden day console. I'm very sure Wii U will have a retro part of there eshop just like the Wii did. Gamers from what I have read in forums are very attached to there retro games. So I think if you want something in the post I surguest you reconsider. Oh and goodluck in your searching. By the way don't forget to pay postage at lest. cya

I prefer retro gaming on their original consoles and not virtual/digital. I like to have tangible items I can take anywhere its a lot simpler for me. I can trade, sell or give my games as gifts if I wanted to. I wouldnt be able to do this with digital games along with DLC.

Thanks for the welcome!

#8 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Hi :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!