I'm 270 short. :(
Posted Image

#23 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

Im 240 coins short this should have been the platnium gift I def would have picked this instead of the plastic playing cards.

Speaking of which, has anyone received their gift yet. Still waiting on my posters.
-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#24 Sargon

Sargon

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

I would love one of these but 900 coins is a lot. I'll be lucky to get that many in 5 years.

#25 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

Speaking of which, has anyone received their gift yet. Still waiting on my posters.

I rember getting an email in the summer that said platnauim rewards will ship or arrive in december. I wish I had eenough to get that cool collectors pin set last year only choice we had was poster set or the mario plastic playing cards I went wit hthe deck of playing cards thought they were cool but we should have had the option for gold nunchuck.
Posted Image

#26 GOOBER

GOOBER

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

I have points I have not put on nintendo club, what to do with them?

#27 Oblivion165

Oblivion165

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

I have points I have not put on nintendo club, what to do with them?

I entered all of mine today going all the way back to gamecube, even my consoles. Nintendo allowed most of them, only on a few DS/Gamecube games did they say I wouldn't get anything for them. 1400 points in one day ;)

#28 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

Luckily I'm the kind who's too lazy to put in any codes until the VERY LAST MOMENT when it's needed. I racked up to 905 (doesn't cover the surveys and still have more to register). I am very happy.

#29 TanookiRicky

TanookiRicky

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

I really wish I could get this considering I needed to borrow an extra Nunchuk from a friend of mine just to get multiplayer going for the Zelda and Metroid mini-games on Nintendo Land, but alas... I only have 600 coins...
Nintendo Network ID: TanookiRicky
Posted Image
Currently playing: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Assassin's Creed 3, Epic Mickey 2

#30 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

Sold out.

#31 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:40 AM

Sold out.

You gotta be kidding. Only 140 coins away. I wish I knew where my 3DS XL Club Nintendo thing went. Could've gotten it. Would've looked great with my golden Wiimote.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#32 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

Awwww yeah got mine :D Now I only have 30 coins :P

Funny enough, I only have 30 coins too after getting my Gold Nunchuck. This will go along perfectly with my Gold Zelda Skyward Sword Wii Remote! I had less than the required amount of coins for the nunchuck, but due to the Wii U and NSMBU I was able to get the nunchuck ( and go Platinum for the third year in a row!). Bad news is I'm probably not going to have enough coins for the free games for a while ( I don't plan on buying many games besides 3DS and Wii U eShop games at this point until next year).

#33 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

Funny enough, I only have 30 coins too after getting my Gold Nunchuck. This will go along perfectly with my Gold Zelda Skyward Sword Wii Remote! I had less than the required amount of coins for the nunchuck, but due to the Wii U and NSMBU I was able to get the nunchuck ( and go Platinum for the third year in a row!). Bad news is I'm probably not going to have enough coins for the free games for a while ( I don't plan on buying many games besides 3DS and Wii U eShop games at this point until next year).

Jeeeeez I still need 90 to get to Gold. If I can reach Platinum it will be my third year in a row too :D
Posted Image

Nintendo ID: Spleenzorio

#34 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

Jeeeeez I still need 90 to get to Gold. If I can reach Platinum it will be my third year in a row too :D

I need 70. :P I really wish I could get some worth-while stuff from Club Nintendo, but I've only got 230 coins, and that ain't gonna get me anything... xD And there aren't to many Wii U launch titles that I'm super excited for... Maybe I'll have to get some Wii games. xD

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#35 Eggplante!

Eggplante!

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

The best platinum reward ever for me was still the Club Nintendo Japan reward from 2007's Platinum program. I got me one of these babies on eBay for about a hundred bucks and it's beautiful (and still boxed, of course):

http://www.inside-ga...4/15/28450.html

Eggplante!com
video games, music, movies, concerts, photography
…and more!

#36 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

The best platinum reward ever for me was still the Club Nintendo Japan reward from 2007's Platinum program. I got me one of these babies on eBay for about a hundred bucks and it's beautiful (and still boxed, of course):

http://www.inside-ga...4/15/28450.html

Time to send me that for Christmas :D
Posted Image

Nintendo ID: Spleenzorio

#37 Plinio.Buzato

Plinio.Buzato

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

I got mine as soon as they posted on Facebook... Had to rush to register my wii u and SMBWU tho. Now I have 90 pts left and some extra surveys pending... Wondering when my 2012 calendar is gonna get here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!