• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#21 Mikeatris

Mikeatris

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:00 AM

I've played multiplayer on creed a lot and it's awesome. The question is whether I should get it on 360 or Wii U. Still can't decide :(

I get all my games for the 360, that is what all my friends have. The only games I would consider getting for the Wii and PS3 is multiplayers and exclusives. I have NL, NSMBU and Fifa now and is considering getting Madden for it today. I would get Ops but I have beaten it on the 360 and I do not want to take the time to level up again, plus all my friends have it so it is still in the air.

#22 stevenk

stevenk

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • NNID:stevenke1
  • Fandom:
    pokemon cod mario zelda metroid

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

i live in lebanon im getting a wiiu but i can only get one game so what game should i get i play a types of games

#23 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

Getting a new game today....I have blops and Mario u ......is assassins creed worth it? There's really no other game that fits my eye right now...

How is multiplayer? Is it fun/ worth then60 beans?

#24 stevenk

stevenk

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • NNID:stevenke1
  • Fandom:
    pokemon cod mario zelda metroid

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

i dont have it but i played the other ones but if its any thing like the old ones yes it worth 60 beans if ur still unsure u can always look at reviews

#25 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

Getting a new game today....I have blops and Mario u ......is assassins creed worth it? There's really no other game that fits my eye right now...

How is multiplayer? Is it fun/ worth then60 beans?

Assassin's Creed 3 is worth the money on its single player only. The naval battles are pretty fun, but I don't think the normal multiplayer want that good.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#26 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

Assassin's Creed 3 is worth the money on its single player only. The naval battles are pretty fun, but I don't think the normal multiplayer want that good.

Didn't realize my thread got thrown into here lol......cool thanks.....so u don't think the mp is that good?! I'm still on the fence about it.....I've heard such mixed reviews on it......but the people that love it seem toLOVE IT

#27 dyatir

dyatir

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros, Mario, Legend of Zelda

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

A game that has the word Nintendo on it.

#28 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Didn't realize my thread got thrown into here lol......cool thanks.....so u don't think the mp is that good?! I'm still on the fence about it.....I've heard such mixed reviews on it......but the people that love it seem toLOVE IT

I think the Naval Battles were fun. I dint try the normal multiplayer in AC3, but if it's the same as Brotherhood, then it is probably tacked on. Assassins Creed never needed multiplayer imo.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue

#29 CoffeeBuzz

CoffeeBuzz

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

Black ops2 and Zombie U have local multiplayer for the boys, and mario isnt anywhere to be seen in them. I think the mario bros U might change their mind. The coin battle local multiplayer is pretty fun.

#30 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

The only games I have are Nintendoland and Mario. I highly recommend both. The girlfriend got me ZombiU for Christmas. I'm hoping somebody got me BlackOps 2. The only other game I want right now is Scribblenauts. I'm really looking forward to ZombiU despite the mixed reviews. My favorite genre is survival horror, and I'm a zombie fanatic, I can't see myself not enjoying it, we'll see...

#31 Crimson_Engage

Crimson_Engage

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Aliens: Colonial Marines is coming out next month. It's going to be amazing!

#32 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

Are there any good golf games yet? Haven't played a golf game in ages.

#33 jetmanuk

jetmanuk

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

Warriors orochi 3! Local and online multiplayer.

Wii U - jetmanuk
Xbox360 - jetman uk
PS3 - Sold it, so no point putting here is there?!

#34 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

O know this ist Wii u, but I'm at gamestop now and I can't decide between Sin and Punishment Star Successor Muramasa the demon blade. Please help

KtOSpy7.jpg

#35 tomp33

tomp33

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

Hello,
I'm getting a wii u for my birthday, mid feb, and haven't yet decided on games...
I'm getting premium pack and am allowed 3/4 games for it.
So far, I was thinking mario and assassins creed but I don't know what else...

I'm a teen girl, who likes all sorts of games, although black ops and FIFA don't appeal to me :) zombieu looks really good, but I get scared easily :P (and I wish I didn't :(

#36 tshrimp

tshrimp

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

I just have been playing Darksiders II, and am surprised how much fun it is. Might be the best Action RPG type game (has some Prince of Persia elements) I have ever played. I have 8 games, and this and Batman AC are my favorite so far.

#37 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

yes im not sure i think im going with nba2k13 and something for the kids like either rabbids or sonic all star racing.

#38 DoodMcBrah

DoodMcBrah

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

I'll bold what you need to pay attention to the most.

Assassin's Creed III, Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Darksiders II, Mass Effect 3: Special Edition, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition, & ZombiU.

In addition to those games, Aliens: Colonial Marines, The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition, Assassin's Creed III: The Hidden Secrets Pack, Assassin's Creed III: The Tyranny of King Washington, Battlefield 4, Bayonetta 2, The Cave, Cloudberry Kingdom, Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Rayman Legends, Sacrilegium, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, Sniper Elite V2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist, & The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct are coming out for Wii U in 2013.

#39 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Ernitis
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

Shoud I get Epic mickey 2 for the Wii U? Shoud I play the first one?

Hello! My name is Kao and I am a Kangaroo! If you can see my kicking picture there, you can see me riding one of mine friends! I am quite popular in the area because I saved alot of animals turning in to women accsesories. It was quite painfull on the way, but I liked the experience! I plan on buying a plane with all my money I got and going on an adventure on the isles. My first adventure was when that Mcguffin Hunter cought me, but I escaped, and I don't want to let any animal in pain! What's your story, mate?

-Kao the kangaroo

#40 nannybuckles

nannybuckles

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Fandom:
    Suda 51, Zombies, A Good Book

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Got a few extra bones left on my eshop card after getting trine. Little Inferno or Nano Assault?
NNID: NannyBuckles...pm me if you add me.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!