• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#81 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:45 PM

Zen pinball is a lot of fun. I am getting game and wario, plus injustice this week. Will eventually get darksiders, need for speed, ac3 and zombie u

#82 Musa_Jutt

Musa_Jutt

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

ZombiU......

nothin Special....

#83 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:46 AM

Should I get Resident Evil Revelations or Amazing Spiderman? Both the same price, which is better value for money?

#84 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:53 AM

Should I get Resident Evil Revelations or Amazing Spiderman? Both the same price, which is better value for money?

Amazing Spiderman.

#85 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

I have an enormous list of games I want. Deciding which to get is the problem. I have about $220 gamestop credit. I will be preordering and paying off Luigu U, Wind Waker, Mario 3D World, and probably COD Ghost because it actually looks fun to me.

Then I want Rayman, DK Tropical Freeze, Watch Dogs, Bayonetta 2(is that this year?) Sonic is possible, then i still want Injustice(for cheap), Revelations(for cheap). Batman Origins. There's more I can't think of.

Edited by DanJiblets, 17 August 2013 - 01:08 PM.

#86 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

I've been wanting to try out RE lately, haven't yet.

#87 zaine10

zaine10

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • NNID:zaine2013

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

I have preordered batman arkham origins, assassins creede black flag and sonic... I cannot wait to play those and im also going to get the wonderful 101... played the demo and really liked it.

#88 DanI

DanI

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:39 AM

One quick question about Assassin's Creed III: now that it is 15-16 pounds in the eShop, is it worth getting? How much gameplay time has it? I should mention I just got my Wii U and I never played a game in this series.  

Please excuse my poor English...

#89 tbonedabeast

tbonedabeast

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

i just got a Wiiu and im wondering what games to get.i already have Pikmin 3 and all the Mario games out on the system.what else should i get.

i just got a Wiiu and im wondering what games to get.i already have Pikmin 3 and all the Mario games out on the system.what else should i get.

#90 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

WindWaker HD

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#91 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:28 PM

Like Grahamf said, WIndWaker HD is a good choice. I'm also keen to Lego City: Undercover. Then you got pretty much all the great games for the system right now.

Stupid Snowmads!

#92 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

Wonderful 101 is LEGEND tier, if you can get into the game.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#93 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

I really wanna buy Pikmin 3, anyone have the game and can tell me how it is?

#94 Radar2032

Radar2032

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • NNID:Radar2032

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:11 PM

I really wanna buy Pikmin 3, anyone have the game and can tell me how it is?

Fantastic, Challenging, Colorful....This game makes real good use of the Gamepad and I highly recommend it

#95 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

Just a warning to any FPS fans, DON'T BUY COD GHOSTS!!!! It's the worst Call of Duty, far worse than MW3. I received it as a Christmas presents after a few hours of playing the single player and online modes, I'm trading it in tomorrow.

If you want an FPS game I suggest Black Ops II instead.

#96 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:44 PM

Fantastic, Challenging, Colorful....This game makes real good use of the Gamepad and I highly recommend it

Thanks, man. I'm gonna get it on payday.

#97 Keizo

Keizo

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

What do you guys think the best online multiplayer game is so far?

Wii U ID: Yoritech

#98 Richard Fightmaster

Richard Fightmaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Mega Man

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:12 AM

So, hi there, I've had my Wii U since launch, and I'm kind of disappointed with the games I own for it. NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Pokemon Rumble U, and WWHD (my third favourite game ever)... those are the titles I own. Of those, one is an amazing game, and it has already been released on Gamecube, so, yeah. I've got a lot of VC titles that I love, but I need to spend more time on my Wii U. So here are a few games I'm interested in:

-Super Mario 3D World

-Scribblenauts: Unlimited

-ZombiU

-Pikmin 3

Do you think any of these games would be enjoyed by a fan (myself) of Zelda, Mega Man, Pokemon, Castlevania, and Mario? I've never played a Pikmin, Scribblenauts, or ZombiU game, and I'm a little unsure of 3D World. I'm getting a little sick of the NSMB games, and 3D Land, while good, felt like a 3D version of an NSMB game... is 3D World this way? Should I expect Sunshine standars, or just yet another modern Mario blend-in-with-the-rest-fest?

DC1iHjB.png?1

(Also join the Danny Sexbang fan club! http://dannysexbangf...ub.blogspot.ca/)

#99 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:29 AM

So, hi there, I've had my Wii U since launch, and I'm kind of disappointed with the games I own for it. NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Pokemon Rumble U, and WWHD (my third favourite game ever)... those are the titles I own. Of those, one is an amazing game, and it has already been released on Gamecube, so, yeah. I've got a lot of VC titles that I love, but I need to spend more time on my Wii U. So here are a few games I'm interested in:

-Super Mario 3D World

-Scribblenauts: Unlimited

-ZombiU

-Pikmin 3

Do you think any of these games would be enjoyed by a fan (myself) of Zelda, Mega Man, Pokemon, Castlevania, and Mario? I've never played a Pikmin, Scribblenauts, or ZombiU game, and I'm a little unsure of 3D World. I'm getting a little sick of the NSMB games, and 3D Land, while good, felt like a 3D version of an NSMB game... is 3D World this way? Should I expect Sunshine standars, or just yet another modern Mario blend-in-with-the-rest-fest?

I'd never played a Pikmin game before either but I absolutley loved it. The story isn't hard to follow as it is a stand alone and not a sequel to Pikmin (2) and the gameplay elements get introduced at a nice pace. If you aren't sure look up some gameplay on youtube. Besides all that it has a lot of replay value, you have mission mode in which you do timed challenges either solo or co-op, bingo battle is the multiplayer mode were you try to get a bingo while trying to block your friend. And best of all Nintendo releases DLC packs, personally i'd skip the first ones and get the ones with the all new area's.

ZombiU is a game I haven't finished yet. I like it, the feeling that something is watching you, following you just gives me the creeps. It uses the Gamepad a lot but that's what the game was designed for. Honestly I had the most fun with the multiplayer, not knowing which troops my brother sends at me. Changing tactics, going in and stop his zombies from capturing the flag or capturing one myself. If you want to find out if you like it, why not get the demo. It gives quite a good representation off the whole game.

Edited by Akazury, 19 January 2014 - 03:30 AM.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#100 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:52 PM

Lego City Undercover Wii U..should I? I never played a Lego game before. Don't l;ike GTA but loved Saints Row. At 40$ I am not sure as it seems like a wait for it's 20$ type of thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!