• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kyuby

Kyuby

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

I looked for an answer but I couldnt find any at forums, so Im making this topic.

well, Im getting my wii u soon, but As I have heard Its possible to download the update at the background, but, will the wii u still brick if I turn off the wii u while its downloading at BG?.

Kyuby
Posted Image

#2 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

Just do yourself a favor and keep it on while it downloads, don't take the risk. The Wii U doesn't consume a lot of power and it doesn't get hot so there shouldn't be a problem with keeping it on.

#3 Kyuby

Kyuby

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

yeah, that's kindly obvious since I think we will play alot when it comes :D, maybe 3-4 hours :3
Posted Image

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

I must say I'm soooooooo exited I'm worried, this will be the first console I EVER read the manuel for lmao :D

#5 Kyuby

Kyuby

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

lol, :D, afaik asa I get I will open it and plug it in my tv :3
Posted Image

#6 Jeremygts

Jeremygts

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

I must say I'm soooooooo exited I'm worried, this will be the first console I EVER read the manuel for lmao :D

Lol same here. When I was hooking mine up I had the booklet in my lap, configured the tablet. Synced up the TV remotes... i love that feature! The one thing I needed the booklet for was to transfer the Wii data to Wii U. That was my only headache so far... Enjoy the Wii U when you get it!

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Lol same here. When I was hooking mine up I had the booklet in my lap, configured the tablet. Synced up the TV remotes... i love that feature! The one thing I needed the booklet for was to transfer the Wii data to Wii U. That was my only headache so far... Enjoy the Wii U when you get it!

Thanks dude :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: background, update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!