• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 roro5pm

roro5pm

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

Anyone know if u can "call" ur friend on wii u chat if they are in another app like say miiverse, or in a game, or Netflix, etc?.....or do they have to hae the wii u chat app opened as well. If its the latter, it kinda defeats the purpose that I have to tell whomever to open their wii u chat lol might as well tak to them right then and there

#2 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

Nope, you have to be at the main menu, or in the Wii U Chat program. It's really dumb.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

Restricted at the moment, hopefully it can be fixed.

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

Anyone know if u can "call" ur friend on wii u chat if they are in another app like say miiverse, or in a game, or Netflix, etc?.....or do they have to hae the wii u chat app opened as well. If its the latter, it kinda defeats the purpose that I have to tell whomever to open their wii u chat lol might as well tak to them right then and there

The home button flashes if someone's calling you, but it seems to flash if someone just comes online too, so kinda not very helpful at all.

Can't chat while doing anything else.
I keep getting hair drawn on me. :(

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:00 AM

They should have notifications beyond the flashing home button. They should also have tiny minigames on the bottom screen to play with people as you chat.

Also a big problem is i got wind of someone calling me the other day, while I was in Miiverse. So I answered it, and it took a good two minutes to actually get in to the call. By that time he had obviously hang up and I had to call him back, which took another couple of minutes.

It's cool once you get it going, but terribly inconvenient. It's fairly useless at the moment.

Posted Image

#6 derk2468

derk2468

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

Better not take too long to get party chat available...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!