94 replies to this topic

#41 flowerlandfilms

flowerlandfilms

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

That's pretty Nintendo hardcore.

I've been abit of a whore since I was born in 1984..
Commodore 64
Sega master system
Sega mega drive
Sega Saturn
Jaguar
Gameboy
Playstation
Playstation 2
Xbox 360
Playstation 3
Wii
Nintendo DS
PS Vita
Wii U

Well we also had a master system, a megadrive [Genesis to you Yankees], a PS1, PS2 and the first XBOX.
But I didn't mention them since they were always secondary to our Nintendo experience.
I vaguely remember tooling around with a 3DO for a while as well. ROAD RASH!

Edited by flowerlandfilms, 09 December 2012 - 04:29 AM.

#42 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:57 AM

I'm 19 but I'll be 20 next month :D I love my Wii U, to me it's been the best console in ages!

#43 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

Hello, I recently bought myself a Wii u, and have been having quite a bit of fun with but I was wondering how old are the average buyers. I'm 29 and would like to find some older players to play black ops 2 with

26, hopefully getting BLOPS for Christmas and would love to play online. My network ID is chewy_bacon. Feel free to add me!

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#44 Skywalkman-GB

Skywalkman-GB

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA! + FPS

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

im 33, had quite alot of consoles and gaming systems over the years

some wiered bat and ball football tv game
spectrum 48k
spectrum 128k
commador 64
atari st 512
nes
snes
mastersystem
megadrive
playstation 1
n64 ---------------------greatest ever console
gamecube
PC ----------------------------current
wii - ---------------------------current
wii u ---------------------------current

ive also had a few portable ones like gameboys and sp's etc, my main and best games are zelda and mario, but play cod just to fill in the gaps lol

NINTENDO Wii U ID = Skywalkman-GB

Gaming - Wii U Black 32GB - Pro Controller + Wii Red - PC - i5 2400K GTX460 SSC - Studio Setup - Korg microstation - Korg microsampler - Korg microkorg XL - Xenyx 1002 mixer - Boss SL-20 slicer
Find my own tracks, gaming videos etc here http://www.youtube.c...ce?feature=mhee

Posted Image

#45 rogerdodger

rogerdodger

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

26, hopefully getting BLOPS for Christmas and would love to play online. My network ID is chewy_bacon. Feel free to add me!

yea for sure. now I just need to figure out how lol

#46 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

I'm 28, here goes...
NES
SNES
Sega Genesis
N64
PlayStation
PS2
GameCube
Xbox 360
PS3
Wii
WiiU
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Pocket
GB Advance SP
3DS
Pretty sure that is all..

Edited by DanJiblets, 09 December 2012 - 09:54 AM.

#47 Bunkei

Bunkei

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

I think for us 28-55 year olds. We are entering into mid life crisis where we try to relive the fond memories of our childhood lol.

No but seriously (I'm 33). When I was a kid, besides my family, Nintendo has given me my best childhood memories. Even my parents, who didn't even play videogames much, remember those days.. I remember when my mother got me my first color TV with NES. I had Super Mario Bros, and spend nights upon nights beating the game and finding all the shortcuts. Then, my mother brought home Zelda. I was just flabbergasted at the level design and the overworld, and then find out that there was a second quest?? Wow! The hits keep coming .. Wizard & Warriors, Faxanadu, Crystalis, Paper Boy, RC Pro Am, Zelda II, Mario 2 & 3.

Then the SNES came out .. Mario World, obviously one of the best games EVER made, but when I popped in Zelda. When I went outside as Link in the thunderstorm towards the castle ... I remember just stopping and taking it all in. It was breathtaking. Ahhh .. that's why I'm a Nintendo fanboy, and I want them to win this round of the console wars. DEATH TO MICROSOFT AND SONY.

LONG LIVE NINTENDO!!!

:)

#48 flowerlandfilms

flowerlandfilms

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

I think for us 28-55 year olds. We are entering into mid life crisis where we try to relive the fond memories of our childhood lol.

No but seriously (I'm 33). When I was a kid, besides my family, Nintendo has given me my best childhood memories. Even my parents, who didn't even play videogames much, remember those days.. I remember when my mother got me my first color TV with NES. I had Super Mario Bros, and spend nights upon nights beating the game and finding all the shortcuts. Then, my mother brought home Zelda. I was just flabbergasted at the level design and the overworld, and then find out that there was a second quest?? Wow! The hits keep coming .. Wizard & Warriors, Faxanadu, Crystalis, Paper Boy, RC Pro Am, Zelda II, Mario 2 & 3.

Then the SNES came out .. Mario World, obviously one of the best games EVER made, but when I popped in Zelda. When I went outside as Link in the thunderstorm towards the castle ... I remember just stopping and taking it all in. It was breathtaking. Ahhh .. that's why I'm a Nintendo fanboy, and I want them to win this round of the console wars. DEATH TO MICROSOFT AND SONY.

LONG LIVE NINTENDO!!!

:)

^BICHIN^

Edited by flowerlandfilms, 09 December 2012 - 10:56 AM.

#49 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

I'm 33 have played games since young,have black ops 2 play a lot
Posted Image

#50 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

27. All my info is in my sign. Add me if you wanna play cod.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#51 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

Hello, I recently bought myself a Wii u, and have been having quite a bit of fun with but I was wondering how old are the average buyers. I'm 29 and would like to find some older players to play black ops 2 with

26, Jumpman86, I'm getting Blops 2 for Christmas from the wife.

#52 Izombie

Izombie

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, WoW, Diablo, Mario

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:56 AM

26, currently shooting up walls in black ops 2 and just picked up assassins creed 3

Wii U Addy: Izombie
Desktop: Dell XPS 8600 SE w/Intel i7 quad core 3770, 12gb dual channel ddr3 1600mhz ram, 2gb AMD Radeon 7870, 2tb 7200 HDD with 32gb ssd, 24" 1080p LED display
Laptop: Alienware m14x w/Intel i7 quad core 3610qm, 6gb dual channel ddr3 1600mhz ram, 1gb Nvidia 650m, 500gb 7200rpm hdd, killer n wireless card, 14" 900p LED display

1553735_o.gif

#53 Etkar

Etkar

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

I'm 15. :)

#54 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

47 M lonely Hollywood, Florida.

#55 Triggy1987

Triggy1987

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

I started on my dads systems Amstrad and Commodore 64 (we used to play some great coop games, I also loved sensible soccer) Nes, n64, GameCube, gameboy, ds, wii, dreamcast, ps1, ps2, psp, ps3, Xbox, Xbox 360 and now the Wii U :D

Edited by Triggy1987, 09 December 2012 - 12:36 PM.

Over 9k subs, Youtube channel: http://tinyurl.com/c3cvsep

#56 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

if people want to add other members can they please PM/message the members that they want to add, because you HAVE to add each other & just replying in this thread means nothing because people are just posting & then not coming back to read all the way through the thread.

my NNID is in my signature & i will add ANYONE but you need to PM/message me first so i know to add you to my friends list.

i don't want to come across as moaning, but there are way to many people asking to be friends with other members but the person you want to add NEEDS to know YOU want to add them.

#57 rogerdodger

rogerdodger

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

47 M lonely Hollywood, Florida.

I lived in boca for about a year

#58 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

26 here. Will be getting Black Ops 2 at xmas so if this thread is still open by then we can exchange friend requests

#59 dyatir

dyatir

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros, Mario, Legend of Zelda

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

13, gonna buy wii u next month, just started in the last half year playing nintendo games and they are awesome!

I'm 28, here goes...
NES
SNES
Sega Genesis
N64
PlayStation
PS2
GameCube
Xbox 360
PS3
Wii
WiiU
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Pocket
GB Advance SP
3DS
Pretty sure that is all..

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!

#60 rogerdodger

rogerdodger

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

I would love to try zombiU, is it pretty good?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!