Photo

ZombiU Questions (Tips or Tricks Welcome)

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#21 Rossco

Rossco

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:34 AM

Thanks for the reply pal.

If you could be bothered and take a peak at the controller config? IDE appreciate it.

Kinda suspected the Pro controller wouldn't work. Cannot see any reason why you couldn't use both.

Another 'My way or Highway' attitude that I've noticed allot lately.
A MAN WHO STANDS FOR NOTHING!

WILL FALL FOR EVERYTHING!

#22 aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

Thanks for the reply pal.

If you could be bothered and take a peak at the controller config? IDE appreciate it.

Kinda suspected the Pro controller wouldn't work. Cannot see any reason why you couldn't use both.

Another 'My way or Highway' attitude that I've noticed allot lately.

To be honest with the necessity to quickly change weapons or equip items or look at locations of zombies you wouldn't want to use the pro controller. Once you have played the game you will realize how essential the game pad is (and how it is integrated into the story of the game as a prepper pad). No matter what you wont regret getting the game.

Ill try to check the controller config when I play next.
CURRENTLY PLAYING: ZombiU, Black Ops 2, Super Mario Bros U, Sonic Transformed

#23 Rossco

Rossco

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

^^^^ Yeah thanks.

I jut wanted to add an extra to the game by having two controllers. Makes it a little more real if I have to drop one and explore the other WHILE in constant fear of death.

Anyhow, picked up a copy at Walmart and will bang it one once my little girl goes to peeps.
A MAN WHO STANDS FOR NOTHING!

WILL FALL FOR EVERYTHING!

#24 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

^^^^ Yeah thanks.
I jut wanted to add an extra to the game by having two controllers. Makes it a little more real if I have to drop one and explore the other WHILE in constant fear of death.
Anyhow, picked up a copy at Walmart and will bang it one once my little girl goes to peeps.

also do your self a favor and add friends ethier from here, other formus,miiverse etc. the more friends you have the more dead survivors you come across which = more loot.

#25 aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

Good point anyone who wants to be friends to get more loot can add their name to this thread.

My name is the same as my forum name!
CURRENTLY PLAYING: ZombiU, Black Ops 2, Super Mario Bros U, Sonic Transformed

#26 smknjoe977

smknjoe977

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:38 AM

I have lost all my guns how do i get them back? They are not respawning.

#27 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:15 AM

I have lost all my guns how do i get them back? They are not respawning.

IT'S SURVIVAL HORROR!

#28 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

Wait..so if I die I lose everything, including my pistol? Or I keep the pistol? I can't keep that in the backpack as It's essential for my survival lol.

#29 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

There's no health regen either :-)

#30 Cardiackid

Cardiackid

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

Anyone have trouble updating this? Its says an update is needed but then it gives me error code 105-4256?

All other games I have played today have updated fine..including the wii u..just got this for xmas

#31 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

Mine updated fine, keep trying I had that happen a couple times with something else. It picks up wherever it left off at least.

Guys, do items stored in the Raven box in the safe room stay there if you die? Anyone?

Edited by DanJiblets, 26 December 2012 - 04:27 AM.

#32 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

Mine updated fine, keep trying I had that happen a couple times with something else. It picks up wherever it left off at least.

Guys, do items stored in the Raven box in the safe room stay there if you die? Anyone?

I don't think so.

#33 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

Can anyone give me a for sure answer please? Do items stored in the Raven box in the main safe room disappear after dying? This will greatly affect how I play lol.

#34 OneManTagTeam

OneManTagTeam

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

I have a question; where does your photo of your zombie self get save to? Just took one there and clicked a button to download it (I think) & I'm just getting a rotating circle with nothing happening & I can't go to home or anything. I don't want to turn the machine off

#35 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

I'd just like to say that I have fallen in love with this game. I'm just getting to Buckingham Palace, I've gotten a lot better, as the game keeps getting better also. This is survival horror at it's finest IMO. It's like they designed the game to my preferences. It's difficult, but a satisfying difficult, always keeps you on the edge of your seat.

#36 wezbloke

wezbloke

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:55 AM

Hi all. New to the WiiU and this forum. As mentioned earlier the more Zombiu players you jhave on your buddy list the better. So I hope you don't mind but i'll be trying to add you all later! My NNID is wezbloke, feel free to add.

DanJiblets, I'm only on hour into the game so I aint died yet, but I asked about the storage box carrying over to the next survivor on the miiverse channel. Everyone on there said it did. And the tips below seem to confirm this.

Found these tips on the internet, quite handy ............

http://www.fanbolt.c...Wii_U's_ZombiU_

Feel free to add me:
NNID - wezbloke
PSN - wezbloke
XBL - wezbloke

#37 Insanity_Boi

Insanity_Boi

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda Mario Metroid Mario Kart

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

Can anyone give me a for sure answer please? Do items stored in the Raven box in the main safe room disappear after dying? This will greatly affect how I play lol.

The items stored in the Raven box are always there even if you died.

#38 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

Thanks guys, I found that answer on Miiverse. I lost 2 survivors defending my safe house, but now my third made it to Buckingham Palace. You guys add me If you want, DanJiblets.

Edited by DanJiblets, 28 December 2012 - 04:12 AM.

#39 wezbloke

wezbloke

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

I've read a lot of people have had trouble defending the safe house. I'm nowhere near this bit yet, so any tips would be appreciated!!

So far the plan is to stock up on mines, grenades, flares and molotovs and use the turret. No idead if it'll work <_<

Feel free to add me:
NNID - wezbloke
PSN - wezbloke
XBL - wezbloke

#40 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

Well the turret is no option really because they'll be on you before you get there. Flash and flares are your best bet, and use your gun! I tried letting them come to me through a door and whacking them in the dome. It worked for a couple, then they outnumbered me. You may die, and that's okay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!