Photo

ZombiU Questions (Tips or Tricks Welcome)

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 BrandonsBeard

BrandonsBeard

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda. Kid Icarus. MK7.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

Took an hour and a half to get past survive the Arena. I didn't realize how bad of a shot I was until I got there. Took 12 survivors... FML.

Posted Image

NNID: BrandonsBeard

3DS: 2277-7039-6132

Message me before adding so I can input your ID as well

#62 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

Well, I absolutely love this game, beat it with 6 survivors first playthrough with no glitches or problems. My second playthrough I made it through Tower of London on my first survivor, and my game glitched to where I cannot progress anymore. I'm pretty bummed and I really hope Ubisoft patches this game sometime. I would like to hang onto it forever because I truly love it. However, if there's no mention of a patch within the next month, I'm going to assume they're not fixing it, and I will trade it in, and never look back. As much as I love the game, there's no way I could recommend it to someone with so many problems. I didn't even die, or do anything to have my game glitch on me.

#63 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

the whole game is uber scary!

#64 nannybuckles

nannybuckles

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Fandom:
    Suda 51, Zombies, A Good Book

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

agreed. one more update is all we need and then they can let the game be and move forward. please ubisoft, oh please.
NNID: NannyBuckles...pm me if you add me.
Posted Image

#65 quaddelta

quaddelta

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

I'm currently looking for De Remedi Secreti and i already met two bugs. First one was annoying - before entering Buckingham Palace i got stuck between a table and a chair with no possibility to free myself other than quit! There's no way this could happen when you pay 69.99 for a game.
The second bug was funny: occasionally, when zombies try to bite your nose, they appear eyes only. Literally guys! They have no face, only 2 eyes floating mid-air. Polygons collision at its best i presume :)
I can't wait to see what Ubisoft has in store for us until game's end. A fatal attempt to divide by zero maybe.

#66 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

Do they do DLC type things for Wii U yet?

#67 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

Does anyone know an easy way to find all the letters? I dont know if (like the codes for keypads) their locations are randomized or not but i seriously cant be bothered searching through the entire area that the cameras say they are in.

Or are they pretty easy to find?

#68 nannybuckles

nannybuckles

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Fandom:
    Suda 51, Zombies, A Good Book

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

the three that i've found have been pretty easy. and so far they've been along the way for other missions i have needed to complete. not sure if it stays that way or not though.
NNID: NannyBuckles...pm me if you add me.
Posted Image

#69 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

Does anyone know an easy way to find all the letters? I dont know if (like the codes for keypads) their locations are randomized or not but i seriously cant be bothered searching through the entire area that the cameras say they are in.

Or are they pretty easy to find?

http://www.ign.com/wikis/zombiu/Letters_of_Dee

#70 Mc_Boing

Mc_Boing

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

So I'm trying the demo and I keep dying at the hands of the electric zombie after you fall through the basement of what looks like some kind of nursery or elementary school and your radar gets all fuzzy. I clubbed her many times and she just disappears after like four conks then reappears. How many times do you have to knock her out? Or should I just run?

Edited by Mc_Boing, 16 January 2013 - 09:30 AM.

Posted Image

#71 Souljah

Souljah

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

like alot of you, i'm looking for friends to loot on ZombiU so feel free to add me and i'll try and adda few of your tomorrow if you's don't mind?

This game is epic, I'm just past the nursery On my 18th survivor but like 10 was at the start when you have to protect the safehouse (where someone else says they had trouble) and i had nothing but a bat and pistol lol

NNID - Souijah

Edited by Souljah, 16 January 2013 - 02:33 PM.

#72 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

So I'm trying the demo and I keep dying at the hands of the electric zombie after you fall through the basement of what looks like some kind of nursery or elementary school and your radar gets all fuzzy. I clubbed her many times and she just disappears after like four conks then reappears. How many times do you have to knock her out? Or should I just run?

She takes like 12 hits, just back yourself into a corner and let her come to you. She didn't touch me once with that strategy.

#73 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

from what I heard the dlc for assassins creed is out but I'm not sure if Zombiu will get any.

#74 Blackfox42

Blackfox42

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

Just wanted to say that i've found alot of your tips here very helpful.

I added several of you guys, feel free to do the same. the more lootable corpses, the better.

nnid: Blackfox

#75 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

They could always add more achievements and rewards to Uplay? I'd really like some new maps for multiplayer.

#76 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:51 AM

Rossco, all of that gets worked out easily. This is probably the best title on WiiU right now, I say go for it.

#77 Malazan777

Malazan777

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

I haven't played MP yet though, is it proper online MP.? I added quite a lot of people from here. Love this game. I did get stuck on arena though. Didn't realise those riot helmet zombies could have their helmets shot off with enough bullets :-(
ID - Malazan777
Guns don't kill people, Zombies do!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!