19 replies to this topic

#1 Carlos

Carlos

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

I cant beleeve that no 1 has made a thread 4 tis game yet!!!!! <3

I <3 this game so much! And Noona's review of tha game on ep 6 of wii tlk u lstn is awsom! You shld all listn tyo it wen its out!

Talk aabout ur favorite parts of this game here! :D

#2 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

Totally picking this up, I want to have my own store!
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#3 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Meh

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#4 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

Gamers actually play this?

#5 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

Gamers actually play this?

I won't go on a rant about the definition of "gamer" but I will say this game is honestly a very good game. It's a well crafted simulator with funny dialogue, clean presentation and a crap load of content. I love the game and anyone who can get past the fashion angle I would recommend this game too.

#6 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

anyone who can get past the fashion angle I would recommend this game too.

._.

hmmmm.... so to enjoy a game about fashion... we must first try to get passed the fact that its a fashion game??

very interesting :P

#7 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

I saw an ad for this game on Nintendo's YouTube channel. It starred Sarah Hyland from Modern Family. It's not marketed for 'gamers' but for 'fashion designers', or something like that.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#8 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

I won't go on a rant about the definition of "gamer" but I will say this game is honestly a very good game. It's a well crafted simulator with funny dialogue, clean presentation and a crap load of content. I love the game and anyone who can get past the fashion angle I would recommend this game too.

I'm sorry I meant hardcore gamers.

#9 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

I'm sorry I meant "hardcore" gamers.

Fixed.

Edited by Mignaga, 07 December 2012 - 10:33 PM.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#10 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

Fixed.

Nope I know what I meant. Hardcore gamers. A person who plays video games daily. A casual gamer plays once in a while. And would play fashion or mini games like these instead games like Mario Bros.

#11 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

Nope I know what I meant. Hardcore gamers. A person who plays video games daily. A casual gamer plays once in a while.

*Thinks to self* Does he get it? He's on the right track...

And would play fashion or mini games like these instead games like Mario Bros.

*Thinks to self* Nope, not at all.

Edited by Mignaga, 07 December 2012 - 10:45 PM.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#12 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:10 AM

._.

hmmmm.... so to enjoy a game about fashion... we must first try to get passed the fact that its a fashion game??

very interesting :P

I say this because of how you play that game that makes it addicting. The theme can be replaced with pet grooming and it'll still be addicting and fun because of the content, not the theme.

I saw an ad for this game on Nintendo's YouTube channel. It starred Sarah Hyland from Modern Family. It's not marketed for 'gamers' but for 'fashion designers', or something like that.

Though it's obvious this game isn't marketed to the typical "hardcore" gamer (their target audience in North America are young girls), the goal are those commercials isn't to point that out, it's to disregard the meaning of what most people consider a "gamer" to be and remind us of how games make us feel as the player. "I am not a gamer... I'm a fashion designer; I am not a gamer... I'm a gold collecting champion; I am not a gamer... I'm an artist"

I'm sorry I meant hardcore gamers.

Nope I know what I meant. Hardcore gamers. A person who plays video games daily. A casual gamer plays once in a while. And would play fashion or mini games like these instead games like Mario Bros.

And now the rant.

As of now, I have clocked in 32 hours of Style Savvy, Trendsetters. This was in less than a week. Does that make me a casual gamer?

If someone plays two hours a week of Dark Souls and forty hours a week of Angry Birds, who's the hardcore gamer? The Angry Birds player. Sure, they're a hardcore iOS gamer, but hardcore none the less. Yes, it's true that there are common game likes among hardcore gamers.. how else would one know how to sway the market (aka, what Nintendo is trying to do), but to say that these games are what define our title is exactly what segregates the gaming community. It's why Nintendo fans have such a hard time defending their likes and statuses.

How did I know I was going to end up defending this game :|

#13 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

And now the rant.

As of now, I have clocked in 32 hours of Style Savvy, Trendsetters. This was in less than a week. Does that make me a casual gamer?

Psssssh only 32 hours???? forget "Noonabites" im gonna start calling you "NOOBabites"

:P

#14 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

Psssssh only 32 hours???? forget "Noonabites" im gonna start calling you "NOOBabites"

:P

Come on now Pavel Claus...this is the time of year to spread joy...not l33t sp34k lol
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#15 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

Come on now Pavel Claus...this is the time of year to spread joy...not l33t sp34k lol

Its not my fault; I cant help but tease :3....Im like the first grader who picks on the girl he likes :P...

#16 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

Its not my fault; I cant help but tease :3....Im like the first grader who picks on the girl he likes :P...

Should I be worried about you Mitch?
Posted Image

#17 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

Should I be worried about you Mitch?

Noooo

...yes please help me

#18 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

heheheheh

bb0.gif

#19 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:16 AM

And now the rant.

If someone plays two hours a week of Dark Souls and forty hours a week of Angry Birds, who's the hardcore gamer? The Angry Birds player. Sure, they're a hardcore iOS gamer, but hardcore none the less. Yes, it's true that there are common game likes among hardcore gamers.. how else would one know how to sway the market (aka, what Nintendo is trying to do), but to say that these games are what define our title is exactly what segregates the gaming community. It's why Nintendo fans have such a hard time defending their likes and statuses.

How did I know I was going to end up defending this game :|

I didn't call people who play this casual gamers. I just didn't think people would play it hardcore like you. From the commercials, I thought the audience were people who wouldn't play it less.

#20 CNR

CNR

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:07 AM

I tried the demo and it didnt like my design......well i hate you too demo >:/
I wouldn't buy this for full price but thats if i ever had any interest in buying this whatsoever.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!