#81 bornsupercharged

bornsupercharged

Blooper

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Forza, Gears of War

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

Not to rant but the loadtimes ARE unacceptable for a next-gen console in 2012 with 1GB RAM. If you don't think so that's good, but they could and should be much faster.

Spot on.

Just because I am pointing out a flaw in the wii U doesn't mean I hate it especially considering this topic is about the same flaw in the system.

Exactly.

If the User Interface (UI) has to say "Please wait" there is a problem...

Houston, come in, Houston - There IS intelligent life on thewiiu.com forum!
Posted Image

#82 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

I will agree the menus are slow to load. You do start to get use to the slow loading after a while though to put it all in the back of your head. (That or possibly because I am not using it a lot. Due to sort of lack of games to play). At least I do when I know how Nintendo pretty much always gets everything backwards in terms of software in most cases.

To all members involved in this argument if you hate the Wii U so much take it back and don't bother joining a forum about the Wii U, most of the members here want a good time, to have fun and meet new people, not to listen to moaning and b****ing all the f***ing time, get lost.

By your silly logic they are doing part of it. Having fun arguing & meeting other people while doing so with a similar mindset. (Not to mention your moaning about them complaining. Hypocrite much?) Anyway, I highly disagree with you on this for the most part. From what I have been skim reading the only true trouble that could have lead the topic to a even more heated area would be Takumi. I mean he did just up and insult people all because, "They were stupid for having a different view of the subject". (Also, it's good to see you can write a whole sentence for once. Instead of just posting one or two words that could be completely oblivious of the topic. About useless for you to join a forum to not actually talk. Sorry, but so bloody true and I think you're just going over the top on this one).

#83 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:34 AM

Well lets see how much this speeds up the systems. I know the second update didnt so much for it but they where a tad bit faster.

but i do agree that they need to be faster but i guess i have grown use to it since i got the 3ds. Its just a lil slow.
hopfully nintenod can speed it up and have it just flow.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#84 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

I will agree the menus are slow to load. You do start to get use to the slow loading after a while though to put it all in the back of your head. (That or possibly because I am not using it a lot. Due to sort of lack of games to play). At least I do when I know how Nintendo pretty much always gets everything backwards in terms of software in most cases.

By your silly logic they are doing part of it. Having fun arguing & meeting other people while doing so with a similar mindset. (Not to mention your moaning about them complaining. Hypocrite much?) Anyway, I highly disagree with you on this for the most part. From what I have been skim reading the only true trouble that could have lead the topic to a even more heated area would be Takumi. I mean he did just up and insult people all because, "They were stupid for having a different view of the subject". (Also, it's good to see you can write a whole sentence for once. Instead of just posting one or two words that could be completely oblivious of the topic. About useless for you to join a forum to not actually talk. Sorry, but so bloody true and I think you're just going over the top on this one).

Look at how many likes I have and how many friends I have, your post proves nothing, I like it on here because of the decent people and w***ers like you ain't one of them, and how am I a hypocrite? I'm sick of these arguements and last time I checked I've not made any negative statements about the Wii U. If you look closely I've been on here longer than you and let me tell you, this forum was so much better before f***ers like you started joining.

Edited by UnchainedGoku, 22 December 2012 - 01:02 PM.

#85 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

Look at how many likes I have and how many friends I have, your post proves nothing, I like it on here because of the decent people and w***ers like you ain't one of them, and how am I a hypocrite? I'm sick of these arguements and last time I checked I've not made any negative statements about the Wii U. If you look closely I've been on here longer than you and let me tell you, this forum was so much better before f***ers like you started joining.

Hmm Honestly I been here longer than most of you and I'll tell you something This forum is the same forum I remember from 2011 the only difference is their are more people that can't handle Criticism about the wii U .

#86 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

Cheers man, it's getting ugly on these forums fast, and a few of the members involved in this current ongoing arguement are way too quick too judge, but this GameJunkie dude has been annoying me for weeks lol, he seems to have something against me, it's really p***ing me off.

To all members involved in this argument if you hate the Wii U so much take it back and don't bother joining a forum about the Wii U, most of the members here want a good time, to have fun and meet new people, not to listen to moaning and b****ing all the f***ing time, get lost.

Thank you!

Signature_DK.png

#87 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

LOL
The idea of a forum is a group of people gathering in one place where multiple people can come together and express their opinions on a select topic. Here let me Google it for you to find the origins of what a forum is. Let us solve this mystery :rolleyes: :
Fo*rum
/ˈfôrəm/

Noun
1) A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
2) An Internet message board.
-----------------

If it was you're way of thinking no one would do any talking around here other than, "Yeah", "That is cool", "Awesome", "I agree". Nothing but a bunch of sheep with no brains or opinions of their own. All following the same stupid worn out drum. If you can't find one negative thing about any electronic device you are the definition of a sheep. "3. a meek, unimaginative, or easily led person." (In case you needed that :rolleyes:). We all should have an actual opinion on something and if you can not say one bad thing as I said before, "Baaaa", please go jump off that cliff over there little sheep.

Oh and you are whining right now about people that are whining. You are aggressively insulting people in the process with if you do not like it "GTFO" kind of bravado as if you're out to please the crowd. At least that is how it looks now especially as you boast yourself about a silly little thing about, "Likes" or the day you signed up. Seniority, insignificant awards one gets, or post count does not put a value of a poster. The content of what is posted is of value not the individual. I see you go into threads labeled something like this, "Help my controller is not working" to put in no valued input. Only something like, "Ha, well mine is working.

A good example of what brilliant and helpful post you make for someone in need of help. (Just a quick pull of your post list)
http://thewiiu.com/t...pad-lcd-screen/

Mine's fine :D

The OP in that thread had and issue and all you had to say was that. Brilliant help and really does not make you look like your trying to not come off as a prick. A frustrated individual with a problem does not give two sha's that yours works fine. They will only view that as if it was pure arrogance. As far as telling people to leave. Well, if you are going to try and insult, slander, or tell people to leave a forum at least have some volume in your own posts. If not the forum is nothing but crap in the end with no real discussions.

Edited by UnholyVision, 22 December 2012 - 09:50 PM.

#88 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

LOL
The idea of a forum is a group of people gathering in one place where multiple people can come together and express their opinions on a select topic. Here let me Google it for you to find the origins of what a forum is. Let us solve this mystery :rolleyes: :
Fo*rum
/ˈfôrəm/

Noun
1) A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
-----------------

If it was you're way of thinking no one would do any talking around here other than, "Yeah", "That is cool", "Awesome", "I agree". Nothing but a bunch of sheep with no brains or opinions of their own. All following the same stupid worn out drum. If you can't find one negative thing about any electronic device you are the definition of a sheep. "3. a meek, unimaginative, or easily led person." (In case you needed that :rolleyes:). We all should have an actual opinion on something and if you can not say one bad thing as I said before, "Baaaa", please go jump off that cliff over there little sheep.

Oh and you are whining right now about people that are whining. You are aggressively insulting people in the process with if you do not like it "GTFO" kind of bravado as if you're out to please the crowd. At least that is how it looks now especially as you boast yourself about a silly little thing about, "Likes" or the day you signed up. Seniority, insignificant awards one gets, or post count does not put a value of a poster. The content of what is posted is of value not the individual. I see you go into threads labeled something like this, "Help my controller is not working" to put in no valued input. Only something like, "Ha, well mine is working.

A good example of what brilliant and helpful post you make for someone in need of help. (Just a quick pull of your post list)

The OP in that thread had and issue and all you had to say was that. Brilliant help and really does not make you look like your trying to not come off as a prick. A frustrated individual with a problem does not give two sha's that yours works fine. They will only view that as if it was pure arrogance. As far as telling people to leave. Well, if you are going to try and insult, slander, or tell people to leave a forum at least have some volume in your own posts. If not the forum is nothing but crap in the end with no real discussions.

Good for you *golf clap* see ya :D

LOL
Fo*rum
/ˈfôrəm/

Noun
-----------------

Oh and just so you know I joined these forums to help with bieng able to talk to other people apart from just my family, you see I have severe social anxiety, so I appollogise in advance if my posts arn't up to your standards, I do admit sometimes I can be a bit short but I don't mean to. Good day Sir.

#89 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

Good for you *golf clap* see ya :D

Oh and just so you know I joined these forums to help with bieng able to talk to other people apart from just my family, you see I have severe social anxiety, so I appollogise in advance if my posts arn't up to your standards, I do admit sometimes I can be a bit short but I don't mean to. Good day Sir.

LOL
You are on the internet, a means of which no one knows you, see's you (Unless video chatting), et cetera to the point you can say or do anything to make people all happy. If you are in such a fear of being judge of your true self you can lie, lie, and lie some more to fit some kind of social acceptance. In a sense we are all hiding behind a bloody computer screen to the point any of us could be not telling the truth about our person or bending it to some extent. Meaning there is nothing really to fear. If you truly are someone that suffers from such a faith you best be off to get some psychological counseling and maybe some medication. The internet is not going to help you become comfortable with your own person. Next why would someone in fear of judgement insult, slander, or insist others to do something? Any of these could lead to a refute and/or retaliation leading to someone judging you.

The whole idea of my posts are that you are missing the point of a forum and you were in no position to tell others what to say or do on said forum. Yet now you are running into the old, "Oh your a bully because I have this". That happens all the time over the internet, some sort of attempt to get a pity trip out of people when something isn't going there way. "Oh I have Asperger's Syndrome so that is why I said that" <--- That sha happens all the time even on YouTube video arguments when you can see the peoples expressions. (This whole scapegoat crap gets old) As far as pity goes, you wont get any from me. The moment you use something as a scapegoat it just loses all its total value.

Edit: Have a good day and let people have their opinions on things as well. Not just, "GTFO" because they said something you did not like. I am in no position to tell you what you can say or do on this forum. As I am no moderator or administrator. However, if you really want to be peaceful and have a none social awkward environment the idea of a forum is throwing ideas out there. Having an idea or opinion makes you human. With that being said they have just as much right to post here and you do.

Edited by UnholyVision, 22 December 2012 - 11:38 PM.

#90 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

LOL
You are on the internet, a means of which no one knows you, see's you (Unless video chatting), et cetera to the point you can say or do anything to make people all happy. If you are in such a fear of being judge of your true self you can lie, lie, and lie some more to fit some kind of social acceptance. In a sense we are all hiding behind a bloody computer screen to the point any of us could be not telling the truth about our person or bending it to some extent. Meaning there is nothing really to fear. If you truly are someone that suffers from such a faith you best be off to get some psychological counseling and maybe some medication. The internet is not going to help you become comfortable with your own person. Next why would someone in fear of judgement insult, slander, or insist others to do something? Any of these could lead to a refute and/or retaliation leading to someone judging you.

The whole idea of my posts are that you are missing the point of a forum and you were in no position to tell others what to say or do on said forum. Yet now you are running into the old, "Oh your a bully because I have this". That happens all the time over the internet, some sort of attempt to get a pity trip out of people when something isn't going there way. "Oh I have Asperger's Syndrome so that is why I said that" <--- That sha happens all the time even on YouTube video arguments when you can see the peoples expressions. (This whole scapegoat crap gets old) As far as pity goes, you wont get any from me. The moment you use something as a scapegoat it just loses all its total value.

Edit: Have a good day and let people have their opinions on things as well. Not just, "GTFO" because they said something you did not like. I am in no position to tell you what you can say or do on this forum. As I am no moderator or administrator. However, if you really want to be peaceful and have a none social awkward environment the idea of a forum is throwing ideas out there. Having an idea or opinion makes you human. With that being said they have just as much right to post here and you do.

Wow you just like making people feel crappy. And for your information this forum has helped and I'd like to thank all the people who have supported me since I joined, I just don't understand what your problem is, it's not a scapegoat at all, and I actually know 3 or 4 people on these forums with the same problem as me so you basically just insulted them too, it's hard living like this, but at the same time I'm glad I joined I've met some lovely people, oh and I do have counciling and my councellor has said she has seen a difference in me.

#91 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

Dont take the piss out of his illness....but on another note i agree,the wii u loading times in the menus is very slow for a supposed next gen console,the last gen consoles are quicker ffs....loading times in games im not fussed about but the menus i expected to be almost instant.

#92 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

You all seem so mad :(

I don't find the menu especially slow, the loading from a disc is my concern.
Granted none of my other games have come yet still :( but Nintendoland takes 10 seconds to just load past the curtains.
Nintendo are usually so good with loading times that it stuck out to me.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#93 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

Locking this thread as a lot of the recent posts simply consist of. Users insulting each other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!