13 replies to this topic

#1 staticthreat

staticthreat

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

ISSUE #1

I picked up a Wii U a few days ago and I honestly have been having a great time with the system.  The games are great and I have been enjoying the Miiverse etc..

I have to say a few things that have irritated the crap out of me though...  I spent 20+ minutes drawing a picture as a reply to someones non offensive post on the Miiverse only to have their post deleted and my image along with it.  I really wish that Nintendo would let us keep our drawings that we have posted instead of letting some moderator delete our hard work because they disagree with the original posters content.  The fact that I go into my Activity Feed and my drawings are gone and there is no trace of what I have done because of someone else is QUITE frustrating.   It would be nice to have a section in our profile that has a record of every drawing we have submitted even if the original post is moderated!

I think to myself, "what is the point of submitting anything ever again?"... if all of my work is teetering on the possible edge of oblivion?

ISSUE #2

I just bought $40 in eshop cards 2 days ago and proceeded to enter the codes and buy ALL of the indie games on the marketplace.  Lil Inferno, Chasing Aurora, Mighty Switchforce and Nano Assault Neo.  I log onto the marketplace today and I see that most of the games I JUST PURCHASED are now onsale for up to half off!!!!

I AM SO FREAKIN annoyed at this!  I have just picked up this console and for some reason I feel pretty bitter.
I honestly feel RIPPED OFF.  I should have been able to save up to $10 with my purchases if I had only waited 2 days!

Seriously Guys, I think I am being a pretty loyal customer seeing how I just spend 40 bucks on the marketplace, why the crap do I feel like I just got screwed over?

I really want to feel good about my new purchase but I honestly feel bitter.

Anyways, thanks for letting me voice my displeasure... I really wish Nintendo had a site like Major Nelson that would let you know about the deals beforehand!

Edited by staticthreat, 21 December 2012 - 09:18 AM.

#2 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

POPULAR

well the second one is just life...

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#3 stoutland

stoutland

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

Yes, I agree, the second issue can happen with anything and everything.

#4 stevenk

stevenk

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • NNID:stevenke1
  • Fandom:
    pokemon cod mario zelda metroid

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

yes they are all wright the second one is life

#5 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

WHAT!! Eshop games are on sale? SWEET!!!! Thanks dude.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#6 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

ISSUE #1

I picked up a Wii U a few days ago and I honestly have been having a great time with the system. The games are great and I have been enjoying the Miiverse etc..

I have to say a few things that have irritated the crap out of me though... I spent 20+ minutes drawing a picture as a reply to someones non offensive post on the Miiverse only to have their post deleted and my image along with it. I really wish that Nintendo would let us keep our drawings that we have posted instead of letting some moderator delete our hard work because they disagree with the original posters content. The fact that I go into my Activity Feed and my drawings are gone and there is no trace of what I have done because of someone else is QUITE frustrating. It would be nice to have a section in our profile that has a record of every drawing we have submitted even if the original post is moderated!

I think to myself, "what is the point of submitting anything ever again?"... if all of my work is teetering on the possible edge of oblivion?

ISSUE #2

I just bought $40 in eshop cards 2 days ago and proceeded to enter the codes and buy ALL of the indie games on the marketplace. Lil Inferno, Chasing Aurora, Mighty Switchforce and Nano Assault Neo. I log onto the marketplace today and I see that most of the games I JUST PURCHASED are now onsale for up to half off!!!!

I AM SO FREAKIN annoyed at this! I have just picked up this console and for some reason I feel pretty bitter.
I honestly feel RIPPED OFF. I should have been able to save up to $10 with my purchases if I had only waited 2 days!

Seriously Guys, I think I am being a pretty loyal customer seeing how I just spend 40 bucks on the marketplace, why the crap do I feel like I just got screwed over?

I really want to feel good about my new purchase but I honestly feel bitter.

Anyways, thanks for letting me voice my displeasure... I really wish Nintendo had a site like Major Nelson that would let you know about the deals beforehand!

To me the are minor issues. But I guess one mans treasure can be another mans trash.

Signature_DK.png

#7 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:55 AM

For Issue #1, I agree that it is unfortunate to have posts deleted simply because the mods (or bots) don't agree with it or find it offensive in some way. For Issue #2, that's really a silly thing to get mad at. Sales happen all of the time, and it's no one's fault but your own that you didn't wait until a sale happened before you purchase games. You're not being ripped off. YOU chose to buy it at an inconvenient time. It's not Nintendo's fault. So that rant is really pointless and childish, in my opinion. Honestly though, feeling bitter about those two minor issues is laughable. But again, this is my opinion. You might be more sensitive than I am and I apologize if I offend you for being blunt.

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

Baw, I hate when #2 happens. Sucks is all you can say. :(

#1 you're better off drawing a good picture as your own thread. That's pretty much 90% of what miiverse is last time I saw it.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

The second one made me lol, but I do agree with the first one, I wish we could also post things to our profile only, but the thing to remember is MiiVerse is only just starting, it's only available on the Wii U itself at the moment, next year it will be coming to smartphones, tablets, your 3DS and PC's, the following years I imagen MiiVerse going through quite a few updates and changes, it's basically still in beta mode.

#10 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

ISSUE #2

I just bought $40 in eshop cards 2 days ago and proceeded to enter the codes and buy ALL of the indie games on the marketplace. Lil Inferno, Chasing Aurora, Mighty Switchforce and Nano Assault Neo. I log onto the marketplace today and I see that most of the games I JUST PURCHASED are now onsale for up to half off!!!!

Eshop be Trollin

Posted Image

#11 Skywalkman-GB

Skywalkman-GB

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA! + FPS

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

mii verse isnt a community really, it gets spammed so topics get lost and no one see's them, just a doodle place when ur board

NINTENDO Wii U ID = Skywalkman-GB

Gaming - Wii U Black 32GB - Pro Controller + Wii Red - PC - i5 2400K GTX460 SSC - Studio Setup - Korg microstation - Korg microsampler - Korg microkorg XL - Xenyx 1002 mixer - Boss SL-20 slicer
Find my own tracks, gaming videos etc here http://www.youtube.c...ce?feature=mhee

Posted Image

#12 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

On one hand, it is kind of your fault for not waiting those couple of days for the eshop sale, unless you didn't know about it. On the other, I feel for you missing out on the sales, that happened to me with the 3DS eshop once.

I can't say anything on your first issue, since I suck at drawing and rarely use the drawing feature.

Edited by SDDMN, 22 December 2012 - 01:14 PM.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#13 thatguywhogames

thatguywhogames

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Sonic, Halo, Tom Clancy

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

With moderators, I can see why you are upset about that. I can see like if a person  wrote like the n word or bashing the crap out of a type of person, but a picture shouldn't really be a big issue. As for the sales, it happens. Sure I would feel bummed out over it, but not feel ripped off. It just means that I gave more money to a company who made an amazing game.

#14 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

Well, #2 is why when Steam has a sale, it's best to wait until the very end to buy a game you really want, because it might be even more discounted on a random day during the sale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!