#1 Jgreenwell

Jgreenwell

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

Ok, so I was on Miiverse, then I selected close. It started going to the Wii U menu. While it was doing that, I put in the Nintendo Land disc. I waited a while, and realized nothing was happening. My gamepad screen was white. Oh, I forgot to mention, my input was on the TV input, so I didn't see what was going on on the TV screen. Anyways, after it did nothing for a while, I changed the TV input to the Wii U input to see what was up. And it said "No Signal." So to summarize, I exited Miiverse, put in the Nintendo Land disc while it was loading, and it said no signal. So now I'm stuck here with a blank white Gamepad screen, and the TV saying "No Signal." Oh, and it won't turn off. I'm scared to unplug, but that seems to be the only option. Im kind of in a serious pickle. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO?

*Update*
I grew some bauls, and unplugged it. Plugged back in, and, it's bricked..

JK LOLOLOL IT WORKS PERFECTLY FINE
Anyways thanks :D

Edited by Jgreenwell, 27 December 2012 - 07:06 PM.

#2 PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

Unplugging will lead you to blue light of death, but in reality it's the only option. (50% chances of blue light)

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Sounds like it just froze, but I'm not taking responsibility for bricking your console. :P

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Wait ten seconds, unplug it. Then reboot it.

But that is your last option^ I suggest contacting nintendo, send them an e-mail explaining what you wrote up there.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#5 bornsupercharged

bornsupercharged

Blooper

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Forza, Gears of War

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

Take a deep breath and just unplug it. Plug it back in, turn it on, everything will be fine. It wasn't performing any kind of update so there's no chance of bricking.
Posted Image

#6 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

Agreed, just unplug it, no update = safe. Have had to unplug mine like 4 times now and no harm done, playing darksiders 2 right now actually :P

#7 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:10 AM

i have had my wii u freeze up twice once with Mario & once with CoD i think it is just the software in the Wii U, it is new & will come across errors once a few more updates are released it will be fine :)

#8 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

I read that you unplugged it and nearly s**t myself then it said you were only joking and I felt very silly indeed :(

#9 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:07 AM

mines just froze during cod online had no ther choice but to unplug it but it seems to be perfectly fine for it hope they update this out of the wii soon cause i was doing quite well.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#10 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

Yeah my wii U froze 4 times already all in the OS not a game but I just unplug in and plug it back in to fix it.

Edited by The Lonely Koopa, 28 December 2012 - 04:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!