Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

Nothing wrong with my comments. I suggest you stop responding to posts if you're going to be so immature and not actually post something constructive and worth reading. You have no clue about these companies and just continue acting like you do when you don't. If you weren't such a Nintendo fanboy may be you would see the light and realise that every company has its strengths and weaknesses as well as its faults and good points. This includes Nintendo.

Not true. I am not a fanboy. I know Nintendo has plenty of faults. Plus im getting a PS3 soon! Trollfail...

Signature_DK.png

#22 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

I'll be getting the WiiU pretty soon but what worries me is the game selection. I hope they bring out games which aren't spin off's from Mario/Zelda ... the usual, I'm not really a fan of those franchises. I really hope Nintendo up's their game and get the same games that come out on the Xbox/PS3 at the same time and not two years later. I'm pretty disappointed that Metro won't be coming out on WiiU, I think it's down to funding but things like this makes me worry about the future of the WiiU.

Anyone know of any 3rd party developers that will be developing for the WiiU at a steady pace?

Nope right now biggest supporters are Ubisoft and platinum games. We know wonderful 101 and Bayonetta are coming. Ubisoft hasn't revealed anything 2013 besides Rayman Legends. Watchdogs anyone? That will impress me greatly.

#23 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

I think secracy helps, it's a nice suprise when you wake up go on a news website and BAM!!! New Legend Of Zelda just announced been in development for 3 years and no-one knew :D

I love that feeling.
It really ruins it when you find out that it's gonna be another 2 years or so until it's done...

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#24 Bonac

Bonac

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,Megaman, Metal Gear Solid

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

I hope they DO realease next gen versions of both mario and zelda,i bought my wii u for nintendo games NOT 360/ps3 games,i do hope nintendo make some more new uniqe games for this console as well though.

This!
I buy nintendo to play those amazing franchises geezz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!