• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jeffpell

jeffpell

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

Today I started up the Wiiu to play Super Mario like I have been doing for the last two weeks.  However, today I noticed that my game rolled back about two days to the Flight of the Para-Beetles level.  Has anyone else had an issue with roll backs?  It appears now that my game may be bugged altogether.  All new saves are rolling back to the same spot.  Any help would be greatly appreaciated.  I really do not want to restart the game from the beginning.  :blush:

#2 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

Did you save anytime after the Para Beetle level? If not, then there's the answer. But if you have saved, I've heard of this problem before. I don't think it's an issue worthy of calling Nintendo, but if it keeps persisting then you may have to delete your save data.

#3 jeffpell

jeffpell

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

I've been playing for a couple of days since completing the para beetle level.  I always save before powering off and after completing a difficult level.

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

Quicksaves erase themselves when you load them.
Was that the last castle you saved at?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!