Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

Just view this topic. We'll get lots of anwsers by e3 http://m.officialnin...to-come-in-2013

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

Americans are probably sad, they got all the games we're getting in q1 at launch, and our q2 game(pikmin3) is in q1 for them still.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

They forgot Aliens... I wish some third party games would suprisingly come out in Q1. Especially bioshock.
Posted Image

#4 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

This will be the best E3 in a long time im feeling.

2lvmghw.png

#5 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:54 AM

Yeah we will see. I think a lot of people(including myself) was let down by last years E3. I mean if you was on this site and other the hype was out of this world. We were looking for our minds to be blown hardcore reveals... And what we got was a batman demo and nintendoland. I'm hopeful but I'm not going to speak on it. Let's just say nintendo cannot afford to F up this year E3. You have maybe the reveal of the next xbox, maybe the reveal of Valves steambox, and probably sony throwing some sorta CGI(they will claim its running realtime ps4 specs) trailer in the mix. Nintendo has to bring the BIG guns. I'm talking industry changing news. They have to show they can compete with the big boys.

#6 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

I'm not having my expectations too high so I dont get disappointed. That was the problem with last year. If Microsoft or Sony do announce new consoles though, Nintendo is going to have to show mind blowing games like the next Smash Bros and Zelda

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#7 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

Plus, it would be stupid of Nintendo to talk about the 3DS during the Wii U presentation if they plan on giving it it's own seperate presentation again.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#8 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:09 PM

With the rumor of the steam box and microsofts new console unveiling at e3, I'm sure Nintendo will have some bombs to drop for us.

#9 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

I've just got a strange feeling they will announce a new zelda.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#10 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

I've just got a strange feeling they will announce a new zelda.

If you look at a short history of Wii U launch and its reveal there is a connection to what you just said. But we will have to wait and see. e3 could just be when Nintendo reveals a hd Zelda that's even better and graphically more intense than the e3 2011 HD demo.

#11 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

SSB4 debut trailer. I'm betting on it.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#12 CookieEpic

CookieEpic

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mostly Cave Story

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

From my knowledge, We're getting Smash brothers, a new Mario game, Zelda, Pikmin...and some other things

86c.gif

#13 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Lol, so people are already hyping themselves up and having unrealistic expectations for next E3? I thought y'all learned your lesson after the insane hype last year? Guess not.

Edited by Gaymer, 05 January 2013 - 07:43 PM.

#14 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

Lol, so people are already hyping themselves up and having unrealistic expectations for next E3? I thought y'all learned your lesson after the insane hype last year? Guess not.

They started the day after e3.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#15 Splint

Splint

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

2012 e3 was a joke but lets not think 2013 will suck because of it. In fact, the opposite should be happening because all the stuff theyve been working on wil finally be revealed. No more Wii U pad 30 minute talks, our first glimpses of nintendo games in HD for the first time ever aside from a little Zelda tease, ps4/720 are coming, etc.

Go big or go home is 2013 . Last year, sony and ms had nothing to show since everything was PS4/720. Nintendo knows they are coming and will need to up the stakes. No more nintendoland , no more developer interviews talking about the wii u. This is it.

Edited by Splint, 05 January 2013 - 10:29 PM.

#16 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

Agreed. Nintendo will really need to show something thats really going to turn some heads even with all the new console announcements going round. It would definitely be in Nintendo's best interest to show off some games with some beefy graphic performance just so they can show everyone that Nintendo will be able to keep up.

2013 is definitely going to be.....interesting.
Posted Image

This is where it ends

#17 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

It's human nature to hype up stuff like this. Then when things aren't announced and they're not happy with the presentation they blame the company and start whining and complaining when its their own fault for getting so hyped up in the first place. This happens every year and I doubt its ever going to change.

#18 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

The thing about Nintendo is that they rarely care what the other companies are doing. They aren't going to blast out a ssb or Zelda trailer just to steal attention from their competitors. They've never done reactive marketing like that. They aren't looking to the competitors for where to draw the lines in the sand.
Isn't that what makes nintendo awesome, though? They don't just mimic their competition & call it innovation. They are the innovators! It's Sony & ms that mimic nintendo. The so called "big boys" haven't had a truly innovative idea yet.
The only thing that made them superior in the last set of consoles was third party support.
I'm hoping nintendo has a good e3 because I want them to, but I'm not banking on it just because the others are supposed to.

Edited by Falconberg, 06 January 2013 - 08:48 AM.

-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#19 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

I like your comment Falcon and its true for most of it. Yet Nintendo's ego screwed up many times, with the supernes/playstation, with Rare, with the n64/squarenix/nodisk but cardridge, it was us fans who had to miss out on many games on n64 because nintendo screwed up, again so with gamecube. Its the Wii that brought them back on top, yet they let themselves slip back and now....they really have too. I honestly really doubt if they will make it to the end of this nextgen lifecycle.

I bought it only for the exclusive ninty games, maybe a couple of thirdparty multireleases....until the next xbox arrives. I really dont think that, except for exclusives, i'll be playing much on the wiiU after q1i 2015. 3rd party support will die out even earlier than with the wii.

I really believe the WiiU is cool, I support Nintendo to the end, but this system is too inbetween to stay on top for too long. I just hope it doesnt become the Dreamcast2....yet I fear for it.

PS Dinosaurs were unique and very cool too, but not evolving quick enough to survive.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#20 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

I like your comment Falcon and its true for most of it. Yet Nintendo's ego screwed up many times, with the supernes/playstation, with Rare, with the n64/squarenix/nodisk but cardridge, it was us fans who had to miss out on many games on n64 because nintendo screwed up, again so with gamecube. Its the Wii that brought them back on top, yet they let themselves slip back and now....they really have too. I honestly really doubt if they will make it to the end of this nextgen lifecycle.

I bought it only for the exclusive ninty games, maybe a couple of thirdparty multireleases....until the next xbox arrives. I really dont think that, except for exclusives, i'll be playing much on the wiiU after q1i 2015. 3rd party support will die out even earlier than with the wii.

I really believe the WiiU is cool, I support Nintendo to the end, but this system is too inbetween to stay on top for too long. I just hope it doesnt become the Dreamcast2....yet I fear for it.

PS Dinosaurs were unique and very cool too, but not evolving quick enough to survive.

id say xbox works great if its your only consul.

if you have 2+ id say your best off with a PC (that im willing to bet can easly outpreform whatever microsoft and sony put up on E3) and eather ninty or sony consul because they actuayl get exclusives. xbox720 has virtuayl no exclusives but instead hold the majority of mutlyplats.

link wont load.

for E3, id expect 2-3 new consuls. nintendo releaseing alot of games, 3rdparty games for next and current gen.

pausable spacifics: metroid game, homefront, battlefield 4, next cod, zelda, bunch of game looking for next gen claims. retrostudio game engine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!