TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Hey guys. So I was playing Black Ops 2 campaign the other day when I did the mandatory Strikeforce mission. Long story short, I was destroyed. I know they are optional with the exception of the first one, but I heard that they were necessary for getting all of the endings. So, does anyone have any tips or strategies for Strikeforce missions? P.S. I was playing on the 360, but they are essentially the same version. Thanks

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#2 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

I find it difficult and annoying. I bought this game for FPS, not to play a real-time strategy, a genre which I loathe because I'm too impatient to learn how to do it well. :P Wish I could help you but I'm in the same boat!

Edited by WiiNC, 03 January 2013 - 07:56 PM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#3 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

Try to keep the foot soldiers alive? Found it annoying when a troop got decimated and had to wait for the reinforcements. If you find a group struggling, help em out.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#4 Insanity_Boi

Insanity_Boi

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda Mario Metroid Mario Kart

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

I find it difficult and annoying. I bought this game for FPS, not to play a real-time strategy, a genre which I loathe because I'm too impatient to learn how to do it well. :P Wish I could help you but I'm in the same boat!

This sums up my experiences perfectly

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Black, Ops, Strikeforce, Missions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!