7 replies to this topic

#1 Zelexin

Zelexin

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

Hey guys, Zelexin here.

This is the first and only forum I have found dedicated for the Wii U, as a brand new owner of this fantastic console, I thought i'd introduce myself.

I have created alongside buying the Wii U, a Youtube channel for tips and hints, without the risk of advertising on this forum I will refrain from linking it unless asked for details, amazingly within three days I've had over 100 views and I have over 30 subscribers already, it's going very good.

I'm new to the Nintendo lifestyle and atmosphere. I'm a Sony fanboy so I'm from the PS3 background, raging and arguments, but the Wii U system and members seem very very helpful and friendly (of course there are exceptions, but not many that I have found).

Anyway, let's get to the nitty gritty. I'm recording games for the Wii U and would like to play a few MULTIPLAYER games to keep the channel exciting for commentaries etc. what suggestions would you all have for games or upcoming games that I may be interested in doing videos for?

The second reason for this thread is that I have only one or two friends on my friends list, I'd like that to be more, so I can have a lot more fun and take full control of my Wii U friends list. Please feel free to add me as Zelexin if you're interested in gaining a new friend.

Thanks everybody,
Have a wonderful day.

Jason Himsworth/Zelexin.
Host of the new and upcoming Youtube reviews, commentaries and playthroughs channel: Zelexinsgamingportal (Not linking so I'm not advertising).

I'm looking for friends on the Wii U to explore some of the multiplayer settings! Please add Zelexin :).

#2 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

WELCOME to the forums enjoy your stay

wjapt2.jpg

#3 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

Welcome! I would say the best game right now for multiplayer footage would be Black Ops 2. Of course, that's what everyone else does on YouTube, and if you want to be different, then there are other options, but Black Ops 2 is the easiest.

#4 Zelexin

Zelexin

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

Welcome! I would say the best game right now for multiplayer footage would be Black Ops 2. Of course, that's what everyone else does on YouTube, and if you want to be different, then there are other options, but Black Ops 2 is the easiest.

I would love to get Black Ops 2, but I already have it on the Playstation 3, that is the only downside. All other games would be fine though. I'm a little disappointed Trine 2 is so expensive on the Wii U, as on Steam it is only £2.99 at the moment.
Host of the new and upcoming Youtube reviews, commentaries and playthroughs channel: Zelexinsgamingportal (Not linking so I'm not advertising).

I'm looking for friends on the Wii U to explore some of the multiplayer settings! Please add Zelexin :).

#5 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

Hello, and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.

I'm assuming your profile picture is a very recent photo of you. ;)

Edited by Blake, 05 January 2013 - 10:02 AM.

#6 Zelexin

Zelexin

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

Hello, and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.

I'm assuming your profile picture is a very recent photo of you. ;)

Haha, I love it.

It's my daughter :) I signed up to this using Facebook and it's used my profile picture! :D

#7 Obito900

Obito900

Goomba

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Hey guys, Zelexin here.

This is the first and only forum I have found dedicated for the Wii U, as a brand new owner of this fantastic console, I thought i'd introduce myself.

I have created alongside buying the Wii U, a Youtube channel for tips and hints, without the risk of advertising on this forum I will refrain from linking it unless asked for details, amazingly within three days I've had over 100 views and I have over 30 subscribers already, it's going very good.

I'm new to the Nintendo lifestyle and atmosphere. I'm a Sony fanboy so I'm from the PS3 background, raging and arguments, but the Wii U system and members seem very very helpful and friendly (of course there are exceptions, but not many that I have found).

Anyway, let's get to the nitty gritty. I'm recording games for the Wii U and would like to play a few MULTIPLAYER games to keep the channel exciting for commentaries etc. what suggestions would you all have for games or upcoming games that I may be interested in doing videos for?

The second reason for this thread is that I have only one or two friends on my friends list, I'd like that to be more, so I can have a lot more fun and take full control of my Wii U friends list. Please feel free to add me as Zelexin if you're interested in gaining a new friend.

Thanks everybody,
Have a wonderful day.

Jason Himsworth/Zelexin.

Hey guys, Zelexin here.

Thanks everybody,
Have a wonderful day.

Jason Himsworth/Zelexin.

ok my ID is Obito900 add me
NNID:Obito900

#8 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

Hello and welcome to our lovely forums, I hope you enjoy your stay :D