Photo

NSMBU Collected all levels 3 star coins (Spolier Alert)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tbond22

tbond22

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

Spoiler Alert for collecting all 3 star coins for each level.......

So it's not a major spolier, but just in case someone really cares. So I beat every level and collected every star coin for all levels including the star road coins (Pendulum Castle made me want to throw the game pad). I was dissapointed to see that all you got for collecting all the coins was unlimited access to the Toad houses. Not sure what I was really expecting, but once you have all the coins you have completed every level anyways.

I really did enjoy the game though and can't wait for a Mario Galaxy for the Wii U.

#2 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

Spoiler Alert for collecting all 3 star coins for each level.......
So it's not a major spolier, but just in case someone really cares. So I beat every level and collected every star coin for all levels including the star road coins (Pendulum Castle made me want to throw the game pad). I was dissapointed to see that all you got for collecting all the coins was unlimited access to the Toad houses. Not sure what I was really expecting, but once you have all the coins you have completed every level anyways.
I really did enjoy the game though and can't wait for a Mario Galaxy for the Wii U.

there better not be a galaxy u, they put shame to 3d Mario!!!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#3 tbond22

tbond22

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

there better not be a galaxy u, they put shame to 3d Mario!!!

I thought Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 were fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!