2 replies to this topic

#1 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

Will VC games ever work on the gamepad?
Do I need a Wii controller to play wii games on the Wii u?
Should I buy a official wii classic controller or a cheap knock off? ( do the knock offs last long, had bad experience)
How do wii points translate? 500 wii points would be $? roughly.

thxs.

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

No. There will be a Wii U Virtual Console which will allow it, but you'll have to buy them again.

Yes.

If you want, there's no need, if you're more comfortable playing with a classic controller and you have games that support it you might be interested.

A €15 cash-card gives you 1,500 Wii/DSi Points. Nintendo points can not be used in the Wii U's eShop, only in the Wii Mode's Wii Shop.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

Will VC games ever work on the gamepad?
Do I need a Wii controller to play wii games on the Wii u?
Should I buy a official wii classic controller or a cheap knock off? ( do the knock offs last long, had bad experience)
How do wii points translate? 500 wii points would be $? roughly.
thxs.

Unless someone has a crystal ball no one can answer question one but its possible VC games will ever be playable on the Gamepad. I'm not so sure it will happen.

Yes you do need a Wii remote and in some cases possibly a nunchuk and/or classic controller to play Wii games.

If you do get a classic controller then I suggest you get the official one as the third party unlicensed ones are typically of poor quality and build.

Edited by Gamejunkie, 09 January 2013 - 10:05 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii, wii u, gamepad, Controller

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!