• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 thunderspider

thunderspider

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

Last year, we have a rumour about a new racing game for the Wii U called "Concept Grand Prix".
Look this:
http://blazingstarga...acer-for-wii-u/

Now, look at this:

http://www.lucidgames.co.uk/products/

http://www.nowgamer....acing_game.html

Coincidence, or another game?

#2 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

All I know is Nintendo has to bring it and bring it in a BIG way in 2013. They have to let "core" players they will have the same gaming experiences on Wii U that they will find on Sony and Microsoft consoles they can position themselves very well for the next 5 years starting this year.

#3 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

I now wait to see Cerb's response to this news (eagerly).

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

I think you should accept that deadpixels or whatever the name of the website that reported that rumour is a lying worthless sack of internet blog with no source like the rest of them, and not get your hopes up.
Having said that, the game they're making could come to the Wii U along with other platforms.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

iffy rummor, enough to say they parbly are working on something. but the game itslef doenst look great.

racing to pass a company driving test? car loves will love custimation to that level but id have it set up with racing, with cars you designed. and maps that focus on alot of areas. mobility focus, handling, ect. that dont have much of this is a test area vive. except maiby 1.

#6 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

well, Lucid games is made up of ex-Bizarre employees, and Bizzare is known for its racing games. Lucid have a teaser for a new racing game, which includes a picture of London which seems to be high quality (Console or PC), and lucid say on there page to have "won" a new ip, and Nintendo says they have new ip's coming in the future, The studio said in a press release a while back that there currently talking to several publishers regarding potential projects.
Probably a load of rubbish, but we can dream can't we?

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

I can't wait to get a fast racing game on Wii U.

#8 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Isn't Project C.A.R.S. "core" enough anyway? I'd love to believe that rumor, but that's too shady for me.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!