Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Ernitis
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

Hello! My name is Ernitis (more like my nicname) and I recently joined this forum! I'm exited to be in this forum!

Also, I don't have friends :( , because I recently moved to a diferent country! So maybe I cloud make some here! Since the Wii U has a friend feature, maybe we can invite eachother! :laugh:

Nintendo network ID: Ernitis

Hello! My name is Kao and I am a Kangaroo! If you can see my kicking picture there, you can see me riding one of mine friends! I am quite popular in the area because I saved alot of animals turning in to women accsesories. It was quite painfull on the way, but I liked the experience! I plan on buying a plane with all my money I got and going on an adventure on the isles. My first adventure was when that Mcguffin Hunter cought me, but I escaped, and I don't want to let any animal in pain! What's your story, mate?

-Kao the kangaroo

#2 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:06 AM

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! Which country did you move to, and from where?

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#3 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

I moved from Latvia to Spain! Atleast now i can use internet properly!

Hello! My name is Kao and I am a Kangaroo! If you can see my kicking picture there, you can see me riding one of mine friends! I am quite popular in the area because I saved alot of animals turning in to women accsesories. It was quite painfull on the way, but I liked the experience! I plan on buying a plane with all my money I got and going on an adventure on the isles. My first adventure was when that Mcguffin Hunter cought me, but I escaped, and I don't want to let any animal in pain! What's your story, mate?

-Kao the kangaroo

#4 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

can you be trusted with top secret info?

bb0.gif

#5 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Uhh sure. :)

-Kao the kangaroo

#6 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

THEN WELCOME TO DA FORUMS

bb0.gif

#7 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

-Kao the kangaroo

#8 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

WELCOME to the forums enjoy your stay

wjapt2.jpg

#9 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

Hi, Welcome to the forums, Hope you enjoy your time hear.

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

#10 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:08 AM

Hello and welcome to our forums, I hope you enjoy your stay :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noob, new, nintendo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users