Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Ernitis
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

I dont seem to find any good game suitible for me on the wii U (I'm 12)!

I found Epic Mickey 2: Power of two. So shoud i get it? I havent played the first one, so shoud I complete that?

Hello! My name is Kao and I am a Kangaroo! If you can see my kicking picture there, you can see me riding one of mine friends! I am quite popular in the area because I saved alot of animals turning in to women accsesories. It was quite painfull on the way, but I liked the experience! I plan on buying a plane with all my money I got and going on an adventure on the isles. My first adventure was when that Mcguffin Hunter cought me, but I escaped, and I don't want to let any animal in pain! What's your story, mate?

-Kao the kangaroo

#2 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

If you want to, I had the game, didn't like it.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#3 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

The first one is good, not played the second. Its up to you if you want to play the original first, i'm sure you could get it quite cheap.

#4 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Ernitis
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

Can you sugest any other game?

Hello! My name is Kao and I am a Kangaroo! If you can see my kicking picture there, you can see me riding one of mine friends! I am quite popular in the area because I saved alot of animals turning in to women accsesories. It was quite painfull on the way, but I liked the experience! I plan on buying a plane with all my money I got and going on an adventure on the isles. My first adventure was when that Mcguffin Hunter cought me, but I escaped, and I don't want to let any animal in pain! What's your story, mate?

-Kao the kangaroo

#5 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

Can you sugest any other game?

New Super Mario Bros. U
Scribblenauts
Rayman Legends ( out in late February )
Sonic And All Stars Racing Transformed

#6 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

Please don't get it. One of the worst port jobs ever attempted. The framer ate has to be a constant 12-15 fps throughout the game. It feels like your in slow motion . Sound glitches only increase the fustration. I rented from gamefly and after a night of torture , I gave the disk the middle finger and threw (not put) it in the mailbox . Spend your hard earned money on something better.

#7 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

Please don't get it. One of the worst port jobs ever attempted. The framer ate has to be a constant 12-15 fps throughout the game. It feels like your in slow motion . Sound glitches only increase the fustration. I rented from gamefly and after a night of torture , I gave the disk the middle finger and threw (not put) it in the mailbox . Spend your hard earned money on something better.

Hard earned money? More like parent's money but okay, by the way thanks for telling me about the problems it has. Wii U version are you talking about? Maybe the Wii version is better.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#8 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

Hard earned money? More like parent's money but okay, by the way thanks for telling me about the problems it has. Wii U version are you talking about? Maybe the Wii version is better.

Wow. A 12 year old can work for money. That's how I got a Wii U.

But on topic it's a good game but get it for Ski it's cheaper and better.

GET IT FOR WII*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: epic, mickey, disney, hero, mouse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!