#1 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

It's been forever since I posted something at this site. Here is some music made by me. :3

stats.png
This one is for a boss fight! Not necessarily a final battle, but more like an important battle. It is one of those battle that will determine whether you can move on or not.

stats.png
As the title says, this is a march...a rather dark march. I first intended this for a forest level, so I wanted something that was dark, but my brain wanted a march so this happened. :T

stats.png
This is just some random heroic theme I was trying to compose for full orchestra. xD I composed this before I took a music arranging course so now I'm already tempted to change the orchestration so that it can sound better...but for now feel free to listen to my first attempt at orchestration! lol

stats.png
And that is just a cute little piano watlz. :3

stats.png

This is my third battle theme. :3 Yes I have a second one, but it is hidden in another topic in this forum. xD This is basically yet another battle theme but in three phases.

There will be more coming from me eventually! I hope you guys enjoy it. :3 Yes, these music are short and is looped twice. I intended these for video games and thus this topic will be dedicated to video game music I compose.

Edited by Starrgrl24, 26 June 2013 - 11:14 AM.

#2 JoshZebra

JoshZebra

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

They're all very good :D The heroic one is catchy :P

#3 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

Wow! I love your heroic theme and the piano waltz! I would love to work with you on something someday, but unfortunately, I don't play well with others :P Either way though, you are really good! Keep up the good work! I look forward to hearing more sometime!

#4 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

Yay, more tindeckery!

Here, I found the link for your old thread Starr. Let yourself see how far you've come:
http://thewiiu.com/t...dded-3142012-3/

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#5 Jacob

Jacob

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

Cool :) I like them. You should do a few more. My mouth is tingling for music!

JxkHfIT.png

#6 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

It's been forever since I posted something at this site. Here is some music made by me. :3

Posted Image
This one is for a boss fight! Not necessarily a final battle, but more like an important battle. It is one of those battle that will determine whether you can move on or not.

Posted Image
As the title says, this is a march...a rather dark march. I first intended this for a forest level, so I wanted something that was dark, but my brain wanted a march so this happened. :T

Posted Image
This is just some random heroic theme I was trying to compose for full orchestra. xD I composed this before I took a music arranging course so now I'm already tempted to change the orchestration so that it can sound better...but for now feel free to listen to my first attempt at orchestration! lol

Posted Image
And that is just a cute little piano watlz. :3

There will be more coming from me eventually! I hope you guys enjoy it. :3 Yes, these music are short and is looped twice. I intended these for video games and thus this topic will be dedicated to video game music I compose.

This forum needs a "Love" button too.

by chance

#7 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:14 AM

Updated. :3 Check out "battle theme III!" It's at the first post....or here. lol
stats.png

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:53 AM

Pretty good. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, video game music, starrgrl24

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!