Photo

Banned from Miiverse for two weeks for a stupid reason!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:46 AM

You heard me I got a 2 week ban for diddly squat! Heres what happened. I saw this man on the Miiverse claiming to be African American posting racist material against whites and I replied that he was spreading hateful content so guess who got banned...Me! From what I determined is that Nintendo is very biased and their admins are brain dead silly ponys. Im seriously thinking of selling my Wii U now! Nintendo has awful PR and they should be ashamed!

Signature_DK.png

#2 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

From what I determined is that Nintendo is very biased and their admins are brain dead silly ponys.

Or moggols. The age we live on and what we will experience, is the atempt to exterminate white and true black race. Dont be harsh with ethiope people... There is many kinds of "blacks" today... moggolish black (yellow-black and true black race). Even if I dont live in the USA, I feel for its people, I remember recent a statement by a jew reporter representitive. She said (Emily Bazelon) : reinforced the view that there many Jews in America strongly support and promote mass immigration in the U.S. So the white race become the minority. here is the video at 2:10 and afterwrds... http://www.colbertna...--emily-bazelon

I never met in my life a true black person that is bad.. they are all kind. But the attacks and aggression, especially in USA, will increase. Sad for nintendo.

Edited by Orion, 19 January 2013 - 05:13 AM.

#3 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

Samual L jackson is black

#4 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

You heard me I got a 2 week ban for diddly squat! Heres what happened. I saw this man on the Miiverse claiming to be African American posting racist material against whites and I replied that he was spreading hateful content so guess who got banned...Me! From what I determined is that Nintendo is very biased and their admins are brain dead silly ponys. Im seriously thinking of selling my Wii U now! Nintendo has awful PR and they should be ashamed!

do you rember his name and what community it happened in someone else could look at it and report him. Personally the cabellas community is driving me nuts no of fence to any one I mention but it's a hunting game, so it's a community made around hunting not a place for anti-gun and vegan nut-jobs if your any of those two imbeciles please post somewhere else.

#5 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:15 AM

Or moggols. The age we live on and what we will experience, is the atempt to exterminate white and true black race. Dont be harsh with ethiope people... There is many kinds of "blacks" today... moggolish black (yellow-black and true black race). Even if I dont live in the USA, I feel for its people, I remember recent a statement by a jew reporter representitive. She said (Emily Bazelon) : reinforced the view that there many Jews in America strongly support and promote mass immigration in the U.S. So the white race become the minority. here is the video at 2:10 and afterwrds... http://www.colbertna...--emily-bazelon

I never met in my life a true black person that is bad.. they are all kind. But the attacks and aggression, especially in USA, will increase. Sad for nintendo.

And thats why im getting a Orbis.

Edited by Mr.Saturn, 19 January 2013 - 05:16 AM.

Signature_DK.png

#6 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

POPULAR

Calm down dude. I'm sure you won't sell your Wii U because of this. Ring up Nintendo and complain! I hate it that nowadays if a black and white person have an argument, the white person always gets blamed. They treat it like blacks are superior or have special needs or something which they don't. Giving black special treatment over white people because they are black is considered rascist.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#7 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

Calm down dude. I'm sure you won't sell your Wii U because of this. Ring up Nintendo and complain! I hate it that nowadays if a black and white person have an argument, the white person always gets blamed. They treat it like blacks are superior or have special needs or something which they don't. Giving black special treatment over white people because they are black is considered rascist.

Exactly! As for selling my Wii U im going to have to think about it.

Signature_DK.png

#8 Paz

Paz

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:29 AM

Racism and the Wii U - nothing worse than racists trying to justify to themselves that they're not racists. Can't we all just get along? I'm mean just look at how many 'races' are in the average Mario game - he doesn't have an issue with it does he? - lol

#9 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

I wonder if Orbis will change anything.. lol... I remember xbox360, how many arguments and screams and crazy black, yellow (dont forget that), white people kill its other, full of hate... You couldnt understand what they even talking about and most of them are drunk.

Americans have a bad habbit, play video games with beers. I may drink 1 glass of beer when I have a cold or flue... Its a medicine if used wiselly u know that??

Edited by Orion, 19 January 2013 - 05:36 AM.

#10 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

Samual L jackson is black

Amen to that. Same with Chris Tucker.

#11 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

So I wonder if the dude you were talking to on MiiVerse got banned as well? God the world we live in these days................

#12 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

I'm pretty sure you had of said something for them to ban you Saturn. You aren't telling to the full story, they aren't going to ban you for telling someone they're being "hateful". You probably said something else that was considered against the TOS agreement.

Sucks that you were banned for a lengthy time though.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#13 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

Well at least contact them...

#14 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

I don't think you should sell your Wii U over a problem like this. Call or email Nintendo and protest your ban, tell them the whole story. As for Nintendo, they really need to get better Miiverse mods/admins, or loosen up their rules. If you're trying to help the community and get banned, there's obviously a mod problem. Which leads me to believe one of these three things.

1. Miiverse mods and admins are bots, that pick up certain links of text and ban you for them.
2. Miiverse mods and admins are brain dead and only skim the messages.
3. Miiverse mods and admins are slackers who love to troll behind Nintendo's back.

I personally think this whole Miiverse moderation problem is just plain stupid ( I just said something I couldn't on Miiverse most likely), and should be protested. Maybe then Nintendo will realize that trying to make everything " child friendly" just doesn't work at times.

Edited by Firejonie, 19 January 2013 - 10:42 AM.

#15 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

Nintendo needs to seriously rethink how the moderation for Miiverse works. Miiverse has potential to shine, but right now it doesn't shine very bright.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#16 Derpy Hooves

Derpy Hooves

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

Same thing happened to me today......I'm pissed.

#17 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

Wow, I knew the miiverse moderation was bad but not this bad.

794144.png?13383682

#18 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

I'm pretty sure you had of said something for them to ban you Saturn. You aren't telling to the full story, they aren't going to ban you for telling someone they're being "hateful". You probably said something else that was considered against the TOS agreement.

Sucks that you were banned for a lengthy time though.

I didnt do anything else!

Signature_DK.png

#19 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

If you really didnt do anything else you should have made an appeal.

This gets tons of banned posts back up near instantly upon a quick review.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#20 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

there is so many posts around with this banned thing... I wonder with games we want, like skyrim, mass effect 3, watchdogs, etc... How many gamers will get banned for their posts, because these games promote (Marriage, gay marriage, sex, gay sex, brutality, gore, information about diseases like HIV, etc...) Maybe thats why nobody wants their games into wii U...

I remember the demo at 2012 E3 - watchdogs... We could see any npc inside this world status!!... Like (they are single, HIV, gay, str8, etc...) what happens if u ask in Miiverse something about an NPC? So whats the purpose of Miiverse?

Edited by Orion, 20 January 2013 - 07:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!