Photo

The Legend of Zelda: Game for the Wii U

Legend of Zelda Wii U style

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Poll: What kind of Zelda game do you want? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Zelda style

1. Cartoonish (wind waker) (2 votes [8.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

2. Dark (majoras mask, twilight princess (17 votes [68.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 68.00%

3. Skyward sword style (5 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

4. Remake (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Old Link (Oracle of seasons/ages, zelda, zelda II.) (1 votes [4.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Ernitis
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

Lets discuss the next Zelda game!

Edited by Ernitis, 19 January 2013 - 04:03 AM.

Hello! My name is Kao and I am a Kangaroo! If you can see my kicking picture there, you can see me riding one of mine friends! I am quite popular in the area because I saved alot of animals turning in to women accsesories. It was quite painfull on the way, but I liked the experience! I plan on buying a plane with all my money I got and going on an adventure on the isles. My first adventure was when that Mcguffin Hunter cought me, but I escaped, and I don't want to let any animal in pain! What's your story, mate?

-Kao the kangaroo

#2 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

There are already similar threads on this subject. You might want to do a search next time.

http://thewiiu.com/t...endofzeldawiiu/

http://thewiiu.com/t...zeldalink-game/

#3 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Ernitis
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

Sorry

Hello! My name is Kao and I am a Kangaroo! If you can see my kicking picture there, you can see me riding one of mine friends! I am quite popular in the area because I saved alot of animals turning in to women accsesories. It was quite painfull on the way, but I liked the experience! I plan on buying a plane with all my money I got and going on an adventure on the isles. My first adventure was when that Mcguffin Hunter cought me, but I escaped, and I don't want to let any animal in pain! What's your story, mate?

-Kao the kangaroo

#4 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

Sorry

No worries. Topics like this usually already have threads on them as they are popular areas of discussion.

#5 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

To be fair, this thread is kinda different because its about the art style.
Even though, I like the cell shading of Windwaker and Skyward Sword, I don't see Nintendo using it again for the next one.

I think the next Zelda will be the most realistic one, I'd like to see a dark realistic environment with an interesting and captivating story with good cutscenes like Skyward Swords. I feel like Twillight Princess kinda got rid of some of the grit that MM had so, I'd like to see a more interesting story line with some better characters then TP.

Edited by Colinx, 19 January 2013 - 10:11 AM.

2lvmghw.png

#6 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:
    PATAPON | LBP | DIGIMON | ZELDA | KIRBY

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

Skyward Sword!!! BEST ZELDA GAME EVAR!

PlayStationUnityampNintendoUnitySingleSi

To visit my Nintendo Channel click the link above, to visit my PlayStation Channel click here.

#7 Kirbi

Kirbi

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and One Piece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

I want it to look 'wind waker' style, but I have a feeling it is going to look like the style in the tech demo.

#8 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

I want it to look like the tech demo,if it stays true to that i will be happy :)

#9 Insanity_Boi

Insanity_Boi

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda Mario Metroid Mario Kart

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

The tech demo looked awesome but Wind Waker graphics in HD would look incredible also. I can honestly say Im torn between the 2.

#10 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

Or Nu ni noni...style. ...sorry can't recall exact title

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#11 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:42 AM

Or Nu ni noni...style. ...sorry can't recall exact title

That would be Ni No Kuni.

#12 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

That would be Ni No Kuni.

Yep that's the one. I use my phone a lot and just had no time to look it up. Thanks!

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#13 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:04 AM

Please lord a MM sort of themed game, I want a Zelda that will make me depressed and confused, something really dark and gloomy for some reason which is weird 'cause usually I don't like that. I am about to play MM properly and can't wait, the first hour or... three of a walkthrough truly engrossed me and I can't wait to play through it for real.

#14 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

my votes for realistic, and to have the cartoon graphics zelda games be mostly on 3DS.

hated skyward sword graphics, but i can say they had some good ideas, like upgradeable weapons. and some that made it bland. but i felt like nintendo land did better with motion control than skyward =/.

#15 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

I don't want it to be cell shaded (at least not the first one), but I don't want TP style. I want it to use OoT artstyle. I want the next game to come after Majoras Mask, but not a direct sequel. I wanna see the adult hero of time in a massive, fully connected world similar to how Wind Waker was fully connected.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#16 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

Cell shading wouldn't do justice to the wii Us next gen power level. While a nice style choice, it would only cheapen the showcase effect.

Either it goes full blown realistic or a very detailed manga style. That's my guess.

#17 BrandonsBeard

BrandonsBeard

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda. Kid Icarus. MK7.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

I would love a realistic approach resembling Twilight Princess. I feel for the Wii U, it has to show off the full capabilities of being Hi-Def. I believe Twilight Princess had the most gorgeous art style. Especially if it was put in High Definition.

Posted Image

NNID: BrandonsBeard

3DS: 2277-7039-6132

Message me before adding so I can input your ID as well

#18 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

Hmmm....I really don't know what I want. Each style we've seen has its charm and appeal and I like them all. I guess I'd like to see a new art style that hasn't been used.

Edited by Crispy Bacon, 22 January 2013 - 10:01 AM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Legend of Zelda, Wii U, style

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!