Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

Just wondering :P

Edited by Big Bowsy, 26 January 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#2 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

It's not running on the Wii U yet. The Wii U definetly has the power to run it though.

#3 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

Yes

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#4 Shadiwulf

Shadiwulf

Shy Guy

• Banned
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

Wii U has a slow clock speed so i doubt it

#5 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

Don't see why it can't.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#6 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

This response is incorrect

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#7 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

i thought they already got it running, but dont have a game for it yet.

only issue i can see is uncopatability. not with power. but that wont be a issue until wiiU-xbox720 games get ported back and forth, expect those to be alot more compatable than xbox360-wiiU.

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

i thought they already got it running, but dont have a game for it yet.

only issue i can see is uncopatability. not with power. but that wont be a issue until wiiU-xbox720 games get ported back and forth, expect those to be alot more compatable than xbox360-wiiU.

They did.

Well you're wrong. EA did get Frostbite 2 running the Wii U They even have Frostbite 2 running on the 360/PS3, two consoles weaker than the Wii U.

Edited by Zinix, 26 January 2013 - 07:11 PM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Just putting this out there for people that think 8 core processors at 3.4 are better that 4 core processor at 3.4 clock speed doesn't have direct impact on processors functionality if a 8core has 1mb of L2 and L1 cache and a four core has 16 for each level the four core can process at around three times faster than the eight core. People stop thinking that a faster core produces faster better outcomes cause that's not the factor. I'm guessing you never built your own computer before

#10 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

Just putting this out there for people that think 8 core processors at 3.4 are better that 4 core processor at 3.4 clock speed doesn't have direct impact on processors functionality if a 8core has 1mb of L2 and L1 cache and a four core has 16 for each level the four core can process at around three times faster than the eight core. People stop thinking that a faster core produces faster better outcomes cause that's not the factor. I'm guessing you never built your own computer before

and if im not mistaken, its my understanding that (basically without going into the details and specs) the Wii U's gaming performance is going off of its GPU primarily than the CPU, correct me if im wrong though... The gpu in the Wii U is actually quite nice and powerful.

#11 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

Just wondering :P

The answer is we don't know. It has enough power that is correct, but the big problem could be the architecture it uses. With that being said I would bet money that it will run just fine.

#12 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

In all likelihood should be no problem technically for the wiiu to run frostbite 2,however the problem is that at the minute EA seems to be treating the wiiu like a leper.No medal of honor,no crysis 3 and no (as of yet) confirmation of BF4.This is bad and before people get started about the games there are instead,there are at least two of the ones I mentioned that would have been real AAA titles for anyone who plays fps
Posted Image

#13 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

Agree with the above,i would of bought BF4! I'm not that up on specs when it comes to the mega techy stuff, but from what i can gather the WiiU is around 2-3 times more powerfull than 360 which when you think of how good games like Bops2 look i think its going to be a winner!
Not sure on the 720/PS4 game ports as all the spec seems to be rumour but they don't sound like a massive leap ahead of WiiU.
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#14 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

Can't see why not...

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#15 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

and if im not mistaken, its my understanding that (basically without going into the details and specs) the Wii U's gaming performance is going off of its GPU primarily than the CPU, correct me if im wrong though... The gpu in the Wii U is actually quite nice and powerful.

you are quite correct being that they are both built into eachother

#16 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

Deffinatly, might need tweeking abit though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!