• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 songaroo

songaroo

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

So yesterday night we bought the wii u deluxe for my daughter's birthday present. Set it up, followed the instructions and the gamepad would not sync to the console. The whole process was stuck at the tv screen with the image of the gamepad, blue arrow and wii u console. The image of the diamond, heart, club and spade showed up on the gamepad screen, but would not show up on the tv screen. We tried online searches to see if anyone else had a fix but to no avail, nothing worked.

This morning I phoned nintendo support and nothing worked from that end either. I'm afraid my only option is to exchange the console and I'm really hoping they will exchange it because I do not want to send the whole system to nintendo!! GRRRR, I'm so frustrated with this dud that we just bought for nearly $400!!! Anyhow, I'm just wondering if anyone else had this syncing problem and happened to solve it?

#2 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

Try turning it off and starting again...

Hopefully pressing the wii u and then gamepad sync buttons will sync it this time and the t v screen will move to the next step.

http://www.nintendo....iiu_gamepad.jsp

hope its not defective.

Edited by 3Dude, 31 January 2013 - 01:01 PM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#3 Omarsonic9

Omarsonic9

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

Keep restarting the gamepad/Wii U
Good luck :/

sig.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users