#1 Richreturns

Richreturns

Paragoomba

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

I have sold

- sonic racing much rather play mario kart 64 i dowinloaded on vc
- tank tank tank only played once the lack of skill ruined what could have been a decent fun game

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

None of them. I don't plan to unless I run out of money and there is a game that I really want.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#3 Richreturns

Richreturns

Paragoomba

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

None of them. I don't plan to unless I run out of money and there is a game that I really want.

Well i got lot of games still, i will sell zombiu when complete it same with batman and darksidders 2 p, will keep cod until the next one, and keep mario as be dlc, looking forward to rayman and scribblenaults allready paid for them

How is tekken i loved the orginal tekken tag

#4 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

I never sell them still got all my old nes games.lol but I do need a replacement for mass effect the disc has a defect and I should replace it.

Edited by dark_rabbid, 01 February 2013 - 04:06 PM.

#5 Richreturns

Richreturns

Paragoomba

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

I never sell them still got all my old nes games.lol but I do need a replacement for mass effect the disc has a defect and I should replace it.

Your like my freind he has over 700 games in hes collection including nes, snes, n64, gamecube, wii u, and other consoles,

I on the other hand tend to sell my games as buy new ones, i have wii u, xbox 360, and ps3 i have blut 4 games on ps3, 5 games on 360 and about 7 games on wii u but got rayman and scribblenaults on top paid for.

I do love looking at hes collection when im at my mates

#6 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

I have sold none of my Wii U games. I don't sell any of my games, because I don't buy games I won't like.

#7 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

*Which WiiU games have you sold.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#8 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

I dont sell games because I always revisit them at some point. Plus, you dont get very much money when selling games.

#9 Nightbane30

Nightbane30

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • NNID:Nightbane30
  • Fandom:
    KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!! RPG LOVER, ANIME

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

Uhh, none.
Posted Image

I am me! Nobody else!
I also have an account on 3DSForums.com and my username is the same there.

#10 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

New Super Mario Bros U I sold it cos I hated it, the controlls were crappy, I just kept dying, 78 lives lost in 2 levels and they were all accidents, when i jumped it went wrong and I spent most of my time commiting suicide by accident, I brought Batman Arkham City Armored Edition with the money and I love it, completely awesome game :D

#11 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

I have not seen one preowned WiiU game in any of the game stores i have been to in the past 3 months.
Posted Image

This is where it ends

#12 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

New Super Mario Bros U I sold it cos I hated it, the controlls were crappy, I just kept dying, 78 lives lost in 2 levels and they were all accidents, when i jumped it went wrong and I spent most of my time commiting suicide by accident, I brought Batman Arkham City Armored Edition with the money and I love it, completely awesome game :D

It took me a while to get used to using the GamePad instead of the good ol' wiimotes. Once I did get used to it I was able to play as well as usual with both remotes. Were you playing in Co-op? I lost 50 lives on one level when playing in co-op with my "friends". Luigi has 30 continues lol, Mario still on zero :P.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#13 rich100

rich100

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, zelda, halo

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

It took me a while to get used to using the GamePad instead of the good ol' wiimotes. Once I did get used to it I was able to play as well as usual with both remotes. Were you playing in Co-op? I lost 50 lives on one level when playing in co-op with my "friends". Luigi has 30 continues lol, Mario still on zero :P.

Im loving mario, you die alot more in multiplayer as you bounce on each others heads accidentally

#14 Rigg

Rigg

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

none yet but am thinking bout tryin to trade assassins creed 3 for zombieu..

#15 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

I traded in Nintendo Land for NG3 Razor's Edge a week after I got the Wii U, I'm considering trading in NSMBU towards Wind Waker HD once the pre-orders for that game come around.

Edited by SDDMN, 01 February 2013 - 09:50 PM.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#16 Coggit

Coggit

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

Just BLOPS2. I hated the first one, however decided to give this one a try purely because of the wii U (and i'm already running out of things I actually want to play on the U!) but I'm not a fan of this one either. Toying with getting Ninja gaiden 3... I think it looks awful (but then I also thought that about Darksiders 2 and liked that)... but may be worth a try hmm.

#17 LaserSWE

LaserSWE

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:11 AM

I bought about 9 games and sold everyone but New Super Mario Bros U (a keeper!). I problably will re-buy some of those games again when they are cheap, like ZombiU and Ninja Gaiden 3, Tekken and Sonic Racing.

#18 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

Well i got lot of games still, i will sell zombiu when complete it same with batman and darksidders 2 p, will keep cod until the next one, and keep mario as be dlc, looking forward to rayman and scribblenaults allready paid for them

How is tekken i loved the orginal tekken tag

Tekken is brilliant. One of the best games on Wii U!

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#19 rich100

rich100

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, zelda, halo

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

Tekken is brilliant. One of the best games on Wii U!

Yeh i may buy it as can get for bout £25 brand new i dont have a fighting game so be something different to my collection

#20 Water Max

Water Max

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon and The Legend of Zelda

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

I haven't sold any Wii U games and I rarely sell any game because they are either part of a series such as the Legend of Zelda or Professor Layton or I will play them again. I still have a lot of multiplayer Gamecube games in my university room which I use my Wii for and play often with my friends.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!