15 replies to this topic

#1 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

Just picked up AC3 at my local cex store for £32(new copy not a traded in one)! I've never played an assassin's creed game and so far I'm loving it, but I'm so glad I held off getting the digital version off the eshop. Also picked up a pro controller for £18!!! Think they had priced it wrong lol.still thier problem not mine bwahahahahaha!!!
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#2 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

I loved it it is by far one of the best AC's i have ever played, so many things were added to this one and the character has so much more back story....and the plot is good

wjapt2.jpg

#3 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

I'm still on the first bit and just arrived in America, not gonna rush through it am hunting out the collectables first, those page thingys and wotnot, and generally having a look around, picking pockets too lol! Then I'll get stuck into the missions etc.
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#4 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

I beat it and i must say as well that is one of the best ones yet. Agreed that the character stories are also great!

#5 BombingSystems

BombingSystems

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

Nice! I plan to get this game too. I have never played a AC game either.
Posted Image

#6 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

hated all the other assassin creed games but LOVED ac3,best of the series so far...great game :)

#7 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

Just picked up AC3 at my local cex store for £32(new copy not a traded in one)! I've never played an assassin's creed game and so far I'm loving it, but I'm so glad I held off getting the digital version off the eshop. Also picked up a pro controller for £18!!! Think they had priced it wrong lol.still thier problem not mine bwahahahahaha!!!

Regardless of whether it was new or second hand it still would have been traded in as that is how CEX works. Everything they sell new or second hand has been traded in for cash or exchange. That's a pretty good price for a pro controller whether its new or second hand though. I got mine bundled with the Zombie U Premium Deluxe Wii U console.

Edited by Gamejunkie, 03 February 2013 - 02:52 AM.

#8 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:27 AM

A very fun game but the onlines a bit tad confusing IMO

Signature_DK.png

#9 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:18 AM

Can u play gamepad only?..no tv, kinda becoming a big selling point for me now.

I do have a tv lol, just good to play when wife has tv on

Edited by RolledUp20s, 03 February 2013 - 06:19 AM.

#10 Voodoodrew

Voodoodrew

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

Yea u can

#11 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

Cool, might get it. Played the 1st 3...kinda forgot about this 1.

#12 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

have it, game was great. my only issue was right when i beat the campain, the collectables werent enough to keep me playing =/. did find other main missions but i didnt play them. will probly play some more if i get DLC.

#13 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

Regardless of whether it was new or second hand it still would have been traded in as that is how CEX works. Everything they sell new or second hand has been traded in for cash or exchange. That's a pretty good price for a pro controller whether its new or second hand though. I got mine bundled with the Zombie U Premium Deluxe Wii U console.

oh,didn't realise that, I assumed mine was new coz it still had the club Nintendo points card in it unused. Which was nice.

#14 jdub stl

jdub stl

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

I still want to get this game. Havent played a AC since the first one and I got tired of that one quick but I keep hearing how good this one is.

#15 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:09 AM

I still want to get this game. Havent played a AC since the first one and I got tired of that one quick but I keep hearing how good this one is.

The first one had several flaws. The subsequent games have all been pretty good. The problem with this latest one though is that the first six hours or so are like an extended tutorial and the game only gets going after that.

#16 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

It's awesome, I got it on release day :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!