Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

http://www.nintendol...hanges_to_wii_u

Not sure what exactly they mean, but Ubi is assuring us in light of the Rayman issue...they have plenty of good games coming out for the Wii U. Believe it? Time will tell...Ubi needs to do some surgery to fix the puncture wound it just gave to us.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#2 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

so is nintendo saying they are making changes or is ubi demanding changes?

#3 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

so is nintendo saying they are making changes or is ubi demanding changes?

Nothing from Nintendo. Ubisoft just says Nintendo is making changes..but didn't elaborate..so we don't know
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#4 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

Imagine Babiez U

794144.png?13383682

#5 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

Imagine Babiez U

GOTY 2013

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#6 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

Nothing from Nintendo. Ubisoft just says Nintendo is making changes..but didn't elaborate..so we don't know

well if its ubi demanding changes then they should f**k off. pretty high and mighty for just a game developer. even tho we need third parties like ubi to come to the system, but demanding that nintendo make changes to their "machine" if out of line.

#7 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

This is all part of Ubi's plan.... they know if they dont do it now Nintendo wouldnt be able to figure it out themselves so they are giving them a wakeup call and a kick in the fanny to get their gears a rolling....

Because deep down Ubi Loves Ninty and they just dont want to see them get left behind :3

Ubi X Ninty 2013

^^^Couple of the year

#8 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

GOTY 2013

Special edition includes an actual baby you need to feed to gain BabyPoints!

794144.png?13383682

#9 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Ubisoft better do something good to make up for the delays AND removing it's exclusivity.

Well it probabley won't sell as well on 360 and PS3 since all the hype will be down once the WiiU version is released.
Posted Image

This is where it ends

#10 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

well if its ubi demanding changes then they should f**k off. pretty high and mighty for just a game developer. even tho we need third parties like ubi to come to the system, but demanding that nintendo make changes to their "machine" if out of line.

Ubi didn't mention anything about demanding changes, they just stated that Nintendo is making changes
Posted Image

#11 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

Ubi didn't mention anything about demanding changes, they just stated that Nintendo is making changes

the article ddnt specify whethr nintendo was the one making changes or that ubi wanted nintendo to make those changes.

#12 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

POPULAR

After reading the article, I don't think Yves is ever once suggesting that they are demanding a change in the Wii U. He is, however, firm in saying that these changes exist.

Nintendo clearly understand that they have some changes they need to do to the Wii U console, and Yves simply knows what these are. It may have been a case where Ubisoft said to Nintendo "Here are some things that we've noticed about the Wii U, and how it has the ability to impact it's future". More likely, other companies have come forward and had similar things to state, and Nintendo has made a move on those things.

I hope these changes are for the better. They probably are, or Yves would've never commented on the matter.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#13 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

After reading the article, I don't think Yves is ever once suggesting that they are demanding a change in the Wii U. He is, however, firm in saying that these changes exist.

Nintendo clearly understand that they have some changes they need to do to the Wii U console, and Yves simply knows what these are. It may have been a case where Ubisoft said to Nintendo "Here are some things that we've noticed about the Wii U, and how it has the ability to impact it's future". More likely, other companies have come forward and had similar things to state, and Nintendo has made a move on those things.

I hope these changes are for the better. They probably are, or Yves would've never commented on the matter.

Nailed it Auz, Nintendo has listened to dev's on the eShop and digital content...and it seems like they really want to make them happy so they are taking all the input they can. Thats a step in the right direction.
Posted Image

#14 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:16 AM

Probably just software and OS updates.

#15 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

Watch_Dogs Wii U please

Posted Image

#16 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

i hope so. thats a much better option what i said :P

#17 logitech

logitech

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

Wonder if the Zombi U bundle has anything to do with this.

#18 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

What exactly is he expecting Nintendo to change, because they won't be changing the price !

Edited by alan666, 08 February 2013 - 03:11 PM.

#19 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:48 AM

You obviously didn't read the article as nowhere does it mention that Ubisoft is demanding anything. Before you go criticising for no credible reason in future you might actually want to read what has been said.

#20 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

You obviously didn't read the article as nowhere does it mention that Ubisoft is demanding anything. Before you go criticising for no credible reason in future you might actually want to read what has been said.

i did read the article otherwise i wouldntv commentented. like i said earlier "the article ddnt specify whethr nintendo was the one making changes or that ubi wanted nintendo to make those changes." all it said was "nintendo will make changes to that machine".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!