• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

I disagree with every post in this thread as I'm sure none of the posters even have GF's

Just saying...

I've been engaged for nearly 2 years mate, you might wanna think before you post.

OP: your worth more than her, find someone better and tell that close friend to f**k off.

#42 DeviousOne

DeviousOne

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:53 AM

Posted Image

This is such a sad Wii U forum lmfao..
Posted Image

#43 zealduke

zealduke

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • NNID:Zealduke

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

damn... so many people believing the OP.

#44 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

This is going to be locked, most likely. I don't understand human emotions though. I'm a robot.

#45 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

No child that's not at all what I'm saying and don't put words in my mouth. Assumption is something women do but maybe when you grow up move outta your parents house you may understand.

Secondly all these childish troll comments how old are you guys. I'm sure def teenagers that had to have their parents buy them a Wii U.

Since most post in this thread are opinions of children that have never been with a women or had a gf in their life.

Allow me to given my detailed opinion.

She left youu because you play a nintendo console well I mean look at the childish troll remarks and comments your getting here? Do you blame her for leaving you she most likely assumes you just like the kids here with their no experence opinions. She associates maturity with sucess which is why she perfers xbox360 and someone having a car means they work and have money. Something again most children here can't related to cause they live at home with their parents and have no money or career. Like previously mentioned take a real good look in the mirror and ask your this one question. Do you really want to be like the posters that commented "troll this or that" or "idk I never had a gf" or do you want to be that guy that has a gf and female interaction which seems like most members here.

You don't need support you need someone like me that's gonna tell you the damn truth.

However everyone has "opinions" just like everyone has a**holes.

Please if you used the word troll in your post and attempted to make an assuption about me I guarentee that your a teenager that lives at home or a socially awkward person that knows nothing about the other sex.

You should know better than to troll in a thread like this. The only troll everyone here sees is you.

Posted Image

This is such a sad Wii U forum lmfao..

As I said. Stop trolling the poor dude. His GF broke up with him for god sakes! You are using this as a scapegoat to diss Wii U fans.If you are going to diss then dont do it in a real sensitive thread such as this.

Signature_DK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!